Nishankly
Art Morte
48 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Donald Trump watch - Page 17 Empty Re: Donald Trump watch

Post by Myesyats Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:13 pm

"Level of water in Oceans is rising by 2mm every year" Laughing

you should ask polar bears about this, they don't seem to complain about the shortage of ice rofl

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:16 pm

That's what I get for trying to drive some sense into you, more catchy headlines, misinterpreted data, no response to any of my question, and no response to any of what I wrote. :facepalm:
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:22 pm

Myesyats wrote:"Level of water in Oceans is rising by 2mm every year" Laughing

you should ask polar bears about this, they don't seem to complain about the shortage of ice rofl

You serious mate?

http://www.nwf.org/Wildlife/Threats-to-Wildlife/Global-Warming/Effects-on-Wildlife-and-Habitat/Polar-Bears.aspx
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:24 pm

If these are your scientists then why should they be believed?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UHoVsBV5gc

The cruise to prove that the ice is melting and mankind is doomed halted by thick ice.

Does it get more ironic?

You know what American scientists have also discovered? That in Africa, every 60 seconds a minute passes... Overwhelming discovery!
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:27 pm

Fun exercise. Click your own link, the source you provided. Find the hiperlink to the page that they cite for the ice level and stuff. Click that one, read it, get back to us.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:30 pm

Myesyats wrote:I know how this process works Babun, but yeah, the ice on poles is totally melting!

Throwback to the day when a group of scientists went on a cruise to prove that the ice there is melting and had to be rescued because they got trapped, listen closely my fellow companions, YES they got trapped in record-level Atlantic ice rofl

http://www.infowars.com/global-warming-scientists-still-trapped-in-record-level-antarctic-ice/

lmao you lost all the credibility (if you had any) the moment you cited info wars as source, do you realize Alex Jones is a right-wing nutjob ? Laughing
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:31 pm

The Medieval Warm Period was warmer than current conditions. This means recent warming is not unusual and hence must be natural, not man-made.

Evidence suggests that the Medieval Warm Period may have been warmer than today in many parts of the globe such as in the North Atlantic. This warming thereby allowed Vikings to travel further north than had been previously possible because of reductions in sea ice and land ice in the Arctic.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:58 pm

Myesyats wrote:"Level of water in Oceans is rising by 2mm every year" Laughing

I'm going to use your tactic of taking an individual story from a mainstream media outlet to reinforce my narrative about a general issue.

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2013/aug/06/starved-polar-bear-record-sea-ice-melt

Maybe they're not complaining because they're too busy starving to death? scratch

EDIT: BarrileteCosmico beat me to it.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:59 pm

Climate scientist Dr. Murry Salby, Professor and Climate Chair at Macquarie University, Australia explains in a recent, highly-recommended lecture presented at Helmut Schmidt University, Hamburg, Germany, why man-made CO2 is not the driver of atmospheric CO2 or climate change:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ROw_cDKwc0
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:11 pm

Climate change is not influenced by humans to a significant degree.

Current "warmth period" is not going to last forever, exactly the same as the Medieval warmth period.

Do you think people in the Middle Ages magically created the warming? They didn't. Did they do something to prevent the warming from happening? They didn't. Laughing

They didn't, because nature figures itself out eventually.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:39 pm

Myesyats wrote:Climate change is not influenced by humans to a significant degree.

Current "warmth period" is not going to last forever, exactly the same as the Medieval warmth period.

Do you think people in the Middle Ages magically created the warming? They didn't. Did they do something to prevent the warming from happening? They didn't. Laughing

They didn't, because nature figures itself out eventually.

What caused the global cooling in the middle ages? Why did it get warmer? :coffee:
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:30 pm

Ice ages have occurred when CO2 was at 2000 ppm to as high as 8000ppm (without human influence).

Most of the time CO2 levels have been at least 1000 (ppm) and it’s been quite higher than that.

Nowadays CO2 is at around 400ppm level and that is somehow alarming.

“As I have said, over and over again, the fundamental point has always been this: climate change is governed by hundreds of factors, or variables, and the very idea that we can manage climate change predictably by understanding and manipulating at the margins one politically-selected factor (CO2), is as misguided as it gets,” UK Professor Emeritus of Biogeography Philip Stott

Global warming isn't happening because of the fact that people are driving cars or burning coal in their furnaces.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by footyfan01 Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:38 pm

Why are we allowing illiterates in this forum? Poorly educated racist people!

If someone is comparing to pre-Human Civilization then it shows how clueless they are, dumb people listen to intelligent people & learn. There is a reason why Agriculture & Humanity thrived in the last few centuries because the climate settled into a solid range. Most educated people compare to pre-Industrialization phase 1880 odd. The current trend means that in general the planet will not be habitable after this century - Coast lying areas will be submerged.

Agriculture input will fall by 10-30% in the US as per official estimates for every 2C rise in temperatures. Intergovernmental Panel of Climate Change says roughly 20-30% of the species are in risk of extinction. People will be fighting for limited resources as some areas become unlivable in the summer.

Our total C02 emission is more than 400 ppm now, it was has shot by 30-50% increase. C02 is measurable in the atmosphere. If you don't believe that C02 is a greenhouse gas, you honestly are illiterate. These are basic things you should learn in school - Go conduct a greenhouse gas test in those rooms which you should be doing !

Our temperatures are 0.8C warmer than pre-1880 & we are heading to 4C warming !

footyfan01
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by footyfan01 Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:44 pm

Myesyats wrote:Ice ages have occurred when CO2 was at 2000 ppm to as high as 8000ppm (without human influence).

Most of the time CO2 levels have been at least 1000 (ppm) and it’s been quite higher than that.

Nowadays CO2 is at around 400ppm level and that is somehow alarming.

“As I have said, over and over again, the fundamental point has always been this: climate change is governed by hundreds of factors, or variables, and the very idea that we can manage climate change predictably by understanding and manipulating at the margins one politically-selected factor (CO2), is as misguided as it gets,” UK Professor Emeritus of Biogeography Philip Stott

Global warming isn't happening because of the fact that people are driving cars or burning coal in their furnaces.

The pre-Industrialization C02 emission was less than 300. Do you believe C02 is a greenhouse gas? Yes or No, because if you are literate you should know this.

If you have to compare to Ice Age & pre-human civilization development, then you have lost the plot. This so-called scientist if funded by Big Oil & climate deniers. He was kicked off US Uni's for swindling funds.

As many as 97 to 99% of the Scientists in peer review journals admit to man made climate change. Every Single Government, UN Body, Inter-governmental body admit to man-made climate change.

So now we are going to peddle illiterate lies from ridiculous people?

The question is the future of human civilization not the earth. The earth will live on, maybe you are happy to see temperatures fluctuate like they did in the age of dinosaurs. They may & the earth will last. But human civilization won't, like the dinosaurs didn't.

Last edited by footyfan01 on Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

footyfan01
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:49 pm

If you want to educate yourself so much, then here you go.

http://www.climatedepot.com/2013/05/14/co2-nears-400-ppm-relax-its-not-global-warming-end-times-but-only-a-big-yawn-climate-depot-special-report/
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:59 pm

From reddit (explain it like i'm a five year old)

Climate change for a 5 year old (roughly the age of Myesyats (?)):

Dude, it's now at a point where I can personally, just from being outside and from what I remember being outside in the winter from my childhood can feel a difference on my own. Stop this. This is the kind of dangerous rhetoric that got us into this mess.

Oh, and linking a site where they advertise Alex Jones means you really are in your own right wing escapist world. As such, I'll leave this here and not try to convince you anymore, because you are beyond that.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by footyfan01 Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:15 pm

Myesyats wrote:If you want to educate yourself so much, then here you go.

http://www.climatedepot.com/2013/05/14/co2-nears-400-ppm-relax-its-not-global-warming-end-times-but-only-a-big-yawn-climate-depot-special-report/

Marc Morano (born 1968) is a former Republican political aide who founded and runs the climate change denial website ClimateDepot.com. (The guy worked for Idiots like Jim Inhofe - notorious Climate Deniers founded by Big Oil)

In April 2009, despite having no formal education in the field of climate science, Morano founded and became executive editor of ClimateDepot.com, a website sponsored by the Committee for a Constructive Tomorrow (CFACT)

CFAT is a Koch Brother funded, Big Oil supported committee which is created by someone who has no background in this issue.

97% of scientists & 99% of peer reviewed journal articles accept human activity as contributing to Climate Change.

People who read this stuff are flat out deluded & are reading garbage & most of them are poorly educated & unintelligent.

I don't need to educate myself. I have been studying this since I was a kid. I am a highly educated person & I earn a lot of money, I will probably retire when I am 40 or so, unlike you. And I will work on issues I care about, like Climate Change.

footyfan01
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:28 pm

footyfan01 wrote:I am a highly educated person & I earn a lot of money

Oh I'm sure. Everyone seems to be rich & highly educated on the Internet, it's fine though, you can be whoever you want to be behind a keyboard. Laughing

Now, I'm not denying climate change or global warming. I'm questioning the significance of CO2 emission in these processes.

CO2 emissions are not harmless but we can not manage climate change by understanding and manipulating at the margins one politically-selected factor (CO2).
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:14 pm

I said no more insults.

Thread is locked until further notice.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:45 pm

Donald Trump watch - Page 17 C4Lh8QMWMAEzBE6
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:09 pm

Very interesting that Nordstrom's stock went up after that tweet. Reading plenty of stories around how his tweet power is waning. Can only be a good sign.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:23 am

So, his national security adviser lasted less than a month after being investigated by US counterintelligence for his meetings with Russia Laughing
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:49 pm

Clown of the highest order.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin