Who are the top (not very old) CM's available for transfer soon?

+10
Doc
Hapless_Hans
M99
Nishankly
Jay29
rincon
free_cat
CBarca
elfmeter
footyfan01
14 posters

Go down

Who are the top (not very old) CM's available for transfer soon? Empty Who are the top (not very old) CM's available for transfer soon?

Post by footyfan01 Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:29 am

Bayern's midfield for one is not working well & we probably need to bring in top midfielders soon without paying astronomical 80-100M transfer fees. And the sad part is there seems to be very few top CM's available in today's market for a somewhat reasonable (say Under 40-50M available today).

Who do you think are POTENTIALLY top CM's available in the next 1-2-3 years?

Bundesliga -

Geis (DM) - Schalke - Fantastic player - Complete midfielder
Goretzka (CM) - Schalke - Good technical creative player (can play CAM as well)
Kampl - CM - Leverkusen - Maybe???
Dahoud - CM - Gladbach - Good creative CM
Bentaleb - DM/CM - Schalke - He is doing well

Eredivisie -
Hakim Ziyech (CAM) - Ajax - De Bruyne type productivity with regards to goals & assists - potentially WC

Seria A -
Strootman - CM - Roma - Top Box to Box player when uninjured - Leader & a captain
Radja Nainngolan - CM - Roma - Box to Box player
Lemina - CM - Juventus - Box to Box player

I don't know any other CM's in EPL & La Liga & Ligue 1 (Veratti is in PSG so get over it) who could be available for transfer within in 2017/2018/2019!

footyfan01
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Who are the top (not very old) CM's available for transfer soon? Empty Re: Who are the top (not very old) CM's available for transfer soon?

Post by elfmeter Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:50 am

I would rescue Sergi Roberto from Barca from ending up a defender.He is a young player who is being forced to plyaing as a defender, like a common criminal. He is far too good to lower himself to play as a defender, Could be a cm for every team in the world,
elfmeter
elfmeter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Who are the top (not very old) CM's available for transfer soon? Empty Re: Who are the top (not very old) CM's available for transfer soon?

Post by CBarca Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:24 am

elfmeter Laughing

Below average CM, below average RB when he's not being GOATberto some days.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:10 am

Roberto is not a below average RB, come on. He is very good.

Thread opener, check this out: http://www.goallegacy.net/t40050-iniesta-replacement
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:30 am

Depends on the age target.

Strootman, Nainggolan, Hamsik, Jorginho are experienced and good.

Paredes, Diawara, Kessie, Gagliardini, Pellegrini, Benassi for young promising CM, all who are starters or regulars at their clubs.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by footyfan01 Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:26 am

rincon wrote:Depends on the age target.

Paredes, Diawara, Kessie, Gagliardini, Pellegrini, Benassi for young promising CM, all who are starters or regulars at their clubs.
Hamsik is 29, too old IMO. It is better to look for players under 25-26-27 at most. The last lot are full of rookies & can't transfer to a Madrid Bayern or Barca in 1 or 2 years & start & boss there!

footyfan01
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:49 am

Steven N'Zonzi. £30m release clause. Second best player at Sevilla this season after Nasri.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:57 am

footyfan01 wrote:

Hamsik is 29, too old IMO. It is better to look for players under 25-26-27 at most. The last lot are full of rookies & can't transfer to a Madrid Bayern or Barca in 1 or 2 years & start & boss there!

Yeah the last bunch are rookies but very interesting ones. I would be beyond surprised if Kessie doesn't transfer to a "big" team in the summer (hopefully Juve). That is unless his form drops by a lot. As it stands, he would start at Juve and probably be able to feature regularly in any team.

If you haven't seen him (I imagine only the Serie A crowd has seen him here) he is a lot like Vidal. Very strong physical, a lot of pace, yet also good dribbling and technique. Plays as a box-to-box and contributes a lot defensively and also with his runs to the box.

Pellegrini and Benassi aren't ready to be starting in big teams as you say.

Diawara is great for any team that needs a CM to play in front of the defense. Provides great cover and passing, its hard to find a player that combines this so well except for very experienced ones and he is only like 19. He is already gaining ground on Jorginho and starts a lot of games for Napoli. Last season he was a starter for Bologna. By the summer he will be a starter and either him or Jorginho will probably leave Napoli.

There is already a thread with people fapping about Paredes here so I imagine most know about him. Gagliardini is very very interesting, but should probably stay at Atalanta at least 1 more season. He has the best passing of the bunch and is very quick to think and play. More Barca style player.

If I were to rank these prospects on who would be ready to shine in a big team (mostly from Juve perspective) sooner it'd be something like

Kessie (would take right away)
Paredes, Diawara (would take in the summer)
Gagliardini (1+ season)
Pellegrini, Benassi (2+ seasons)
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:01 pm

There's nothing in the PL lol.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:08 pm

Lucas Lima.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:31 pm

Gündogan was available for laughable 25m but we decided to buy every other player from BVB instead.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:52 pm

The Bayern fan's supposed search for said young, "affordable", potentially good to world class midfielders should just leap frog England. Even if there were such talent available (pretty sure there is in the Championship, who knows), they'll not be cheap by any stretch.

In Spain, well, ignoring my obvious bias but Llorente could be well worth the investment if Bayern feels like bargaining with those asshats at Madrid. Manu Triguero of Villareal is pretty neat but I doubt he is at that level needed to succeed at Bayern. Too bad Kroos and the Bayern hierarchy didn't see "eye to eye", pretty good player to have in one's ranks.

Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by footyfan01 Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:35 pm

rincon wrote:
footyfan01 wrote:

Yeah the last bunch are rookies but very interesting ones. I would be beyond surprised if Kessie doesn't transfer to a "big" team in the summer (hopefully Juve). That is unless his form drops by a lot. As it stands, he would start at Juve and probably be able to feature regularly in any team.

If you haven't seen him (I imagine only the Serie A crowd has seen him here) he is a lot like Vidal. Very strong physical, a lot of pace, yet also good dribbling and technique. Plays as a box-to-box and contributes a lot defensively and also with his runs to the box.

Pellegrini and Benassi aren't ready to be starting in big teams as you say.

Diawara is great for any team that needs a CM to play in front of the defense. Provides great cover and passing, its hard to find a player that combines this so well except for very experienced ones and he is only like 19. He is already gaining ground on Jorginho and starts a lot of games for Napoli. Last season he was a starter for Bologna. By the summer he will be a starter and either him or Jorginho will probably leave Napoli.

There is already a thread with people fapping about Paredes here so I imagine most know about him. Gagliardini is very very interesting, but should probably stay at Atalanta at least 1 more season. He has the best passing of the bunch and is very quick to think and play. More Barca style player.

If I were to rank these prospects on who would be ready to shine in a big team (mostly from Juve perspective) sooner it'd be something like

Kessie (would take right away)
Paredes, Diawara (would take in the summer)
Gagliardini (1+ season)
Pellegrini, Benassi (2+ seasons)

I saw a little of Paredes from the time he was in Argentina, I was following Roma for a while to see what they do. IMO he is talented but overhyped. I am yet to see anything special from him.

Ninja & Stroot in Roma are potentially WC no doubt!

footyfan01
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:07 pm

Surely Calhanoglu is the next Bundesliga CM that Bayern will buy? Can't believe he hasn't been mentioned yet.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:08 pm

Clasie is a pretty good CM

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:10 pm

RealGunner wrote:Clasie is a pretty good CM

I'm missing out on the joke, fill in?
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:17 pm

No joke, he has been pretty good this season for Southampton.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:20 pm

Haven't seen much Soton this season, but he was trash last season. I might as well draw out the Mulumbu card if you start blowing Clasie's trumpet.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:21 pm

Yea can't disagree. Maybe it was the adjustment thing or maybe Puel just uses him better. But he is a lot better than last year.

Seen Sergi roberto being mentioned and he is as average as they come. Clasie isn't a whole lot worse than him.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by elfmeter Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:42 pm

Maybe I am the only one who sees Roberto as a midfielder talent, who is wasting away playing as a defender. I like him, I think he had good composure at a young age and he obviously is adaptable. I think he would be keen to go to a club that would play him as a creative mid and I think he would play much better than he is now, as a wing back, which he probably hates.
elfmeter
elfmeter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:23 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:Gündogan was available for laughable 25m but we decided to buy every other player from BVB instead.

You not happy with Hummels?
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:53 pm

Would gladly swap both Hummels and Lewandowski for Gündogan
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:15 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:Would gladly swap both Hummels and Lewandowski for Gündogan

Then you'd have an extra midfielder and no striker
Vidal vs Mandzukic + cash ??????? What a Face
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by footyfan01 Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:11 am

RealGunner wrote:Clasie is a pretty good CM

Clasie I know since the U-19, can't play 90 minutes, defensively not a beast, isn't a CM but not a DM either, weird player - He has got good balance, high handling speed, very good vision etc but I am not sure for a club like Bayern.

What about EPL? Are there are no big talents outside the Top 6? No upcoming top CM?

footyfan01
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:59 am

Why on earth is Bayern looking to buy more CMs ffs
1) after splashing profusely last season on supposedly the best young CM in the world.
2) already having  Thiago and Vidal.
3) Heck, letting go of one of the best CM talents out there in Hojberg cos they couldnt even give him enough game time.

Midfield should be among the least of their worries imo.

On the other hand iff a Barca fan was creating this thread it would have made far more sense.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down