Kaladin
M99
Firenze
Tomwin Lannister
Great Leader Sprucenuce
14 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 32 - Page 11 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 32

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:55 pm

Samson has go away heat lol.

Also he's a complete jobber, basically in every segment he runs away or gets beat down.

In his matches he barely lasts 5 minutes, his gimmick is technically interesting but he's never been booked like someone you feel like you could get invested in.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 32 - Page 11 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 32

Post by Firenze Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:05 am

so basically he's gonna be a filler wrestler to pad minutes between legit feuds? lmao, MT making it seem like he was some big deal that was gonna get a push post Mania

looks like a complete fraud, can't wait for MT to start complaining when he's being fed to Strowman etc
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:46 am

Unless something drastically changes he's just going to fill a role on the show tbh.

He's not even a big deal in NXT lol, can't see him being used in any significant storylines.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:36 am

His lack of push is down the fact that NXT only ever push indy guys and cruiserweights. The last actual developmental guy who won the NXT title was Bo Dallas almost 4 years ago. Laughing

Even Bray didn't win the title on NXT despite having the best gimmick.

As for his go away heat, it's still heat at the end of the day. Legit heat is hard to get nowadays and he manages to do it. Going out there pissing NXT smarks off with his gimmick/singing, instead of giving them workrate. Proud

Anyway yeh, he's more suited to the main roster.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:31 pm

Matt and Jeff are being released from Impact Wrestling this week according to PWInsider

------

Holy shit, is this what Meltser said a month ago about Vince wanting to do something completely off the hook for Mania?
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:54 pm

Hardy's returning ffs. :bow:

Broken Matt. Proud

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:04 pm

Hope he DELETES all the spot monkey workrate scrubs on his return. hmm

Hardy indicated that what he is doing now in his current TNA run is bigger than professional wrestling. Moreover, Hardy's goal is to focus on the entertainment aspect of professional wrestling.

"Now, I have extended professional wrestling. I think professional wrestling has almost been stale over the last few years because these outspoken, arrogant ants, they like to get on the Internet, they type in the keys over and over and they're very opinionated. They have made wrestling into something where it is like 'five stars is what the match should be' or 'it's terrible' or 'it has to be some kind of athletic contest full of spot monkeys'. That is what these people want. I am bringing wrestling back to a different universe, where it is more entertainment. I am going to base it off entertainment and I put the 'fun' in 'dysfunctionality'."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:43 pm

Onyx wrote:His lack of push is down the fact that NXT only ever push indy guys and cruiserweights. The last actual developmental guy who won the NXT title was Bo Dallas almost 4 years ago. Laughing

Even Bray didn't win the title on NXT despite having the best gimmick.

As for his go away heat, it's still heat at the end of the day. Legit heat is hard to get nowadays and he manages to do it. Going out there pissing NXT smarks off with his gimmick/singing, instead of giving them workrate. Proud

Anyway yeh, he's more suited to the main roster.

Bray and Corbin were all going to be main eventers but Vince fast tracked their promotion. Samson's gonna be a jobber dude.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:31 pm

ES wrote:Matt and Jeff are being released from Impact Wrestling this week according to PWInsider

------

Holy shit, is this what Meltser said a month ago about Vince wanting to do something completely off the hook for Mania?

He never said that, it was fake and made up and someone attached his name to it.

Happens a lot.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:35 pm

Also MT it does matter tbh.

There's a huge difference between legit heat because people dislike your actions like with Owens did with Jericho or what Miz does on a weekly basis.

Compared to Samson who basically has the same as Eva Marie where people just want him to go away lol. Like i said his gimmick is technically interesting but they have never given anyone a reason to give a shit about it.

And if they don't care why should anyone else.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:05 pm

Imo it's hard to get actual storyline/character related heat nowadays, especially when it comes to NXT. So I'm sure Samson will take any heat he can get. Plus it's not like he's an awful talent or anything. Eva gets heat because smarks think she doesn't have talent (something I disagree with).

Owens got some good heat recently, but more often than not when his entrance music hits he gets a pop. Styles despite being a heel is one of the most over guys in the company.

I actually think some of the heat he gets is legit. Gets the most heat in the company by far, more than Reigns/Miz. Shut the *bleep* up chants. Laughing

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:17 pm

I completely agree with you it's hard, which is why i was so shocked with Owens. Just told me how much people loved the storyline and the list gimmick.

Mainly because people unanimously know it's a work, unlike back in the day where people legit thought it was real sometimes. Laughing Hard to hate someone who everyone knows isn't legit a dick.

Just saying that i don't think it means much when it's just X-Pac level we want you to go away shit, if he was legit getting heat like Miz does then i'd agree with you.

I'd like it if he actually got decent TV time on the main roster, like i said i think his gimmick is cool but they have shown no actual plans to get people invested in him.

Just can't see it happening at all, he'll fill a spot on the card to fill up dead time and that's about it.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:21 pm

The Official WWE Thread - Part 32 - Page 11 16790386_1312886705424873_293579985552146432_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTQ1NTYwOTg1MzMwODc2MjUyOQ%3D%3D

rofl

Gonna be so good when that RKO comes before WM due to how they keep dragging it out and teasing it for months.

I love long term booking tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:33 pm

Meltzer says Hardys likely to return to WWE :bow:
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:34 pm

Wonder who's main eventing WM. Orton/Bray's been built up well, but it doesn't really feel like a WM main event. Plus Harper in the main event of Mania... yeah...

yeah.... yeah... yeah....

Reigns/Taker - Reigns main eventing WM three times in a row? Laughing Surely not.

Goldberg/Lesnar - If it didn't happen at SS, then sure, but with it being a smark crowd, 2 part timers main eventing might not go down well.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:39 pm

Ok now the Hardys stuff is picking up steam what do you think they should do?

The two ideas i had in my mind was them just winning the tag team titles due to their storyline right now where they are basically winning tag team titles in every promotion and facing the Young Bucks for ROH tag titles the night before WM.

They show up for either RAW or Smackdown and beat the champions, after their match.

Or you have Matt be a singles star and he shows up after Bray retains. ( wouldn't much sense for him to show up after Goldberg and Lesnar and face them lol)
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:40 pm

Post WM feud sorted imo. Broken Matt vs Bray for the title.

Jeff should be on RAW, the show needs some star power.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:43 pm

I sincerely hope he gets to keep the Broken gimmick, i think i agree with MT, Bray vs Broken Matt is the way to go. Though not sure what they should do with Jeff
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:45 pm

Lesnar and Goldberg is main eventing for sure. After Lesnar fks of with the Universal title I can see Jeff feuding with KO for the US title. Don't know about Matt, I'm not even sure what gimmick WWE is gonna use for him. They'll probably return as face and feud with The Club. Matt can feud with Balor if he's a heel, or Ambrose on Smackdown.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:45 pm

If they don't it's a waste of time, they are dumb but not that dumb.

Also Jeff on RAW is a pretty good idea, considering all the big heels they have.

Owens, Strowman and Joe etc etc would be a really good fit for a charismatic, high flying face.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:47 pm

Yeh there's no doubt he'll keep his gimmick. WWE practically ripped off his gimmick match last year with New Day/Wyatt's. Laughing

As for Jeff, he was a huge star before he left. Just continue on from there imo. World title reign at some point this year.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:50 pm

Remember that WWE did not use the Bully Ray gimmick at all, they just had the old Dudley Boys.

And Jeff was one of WWE's biggest stars, he could win the Universal title of Lesnar on RAW and it would be fine. Such a shame Punk is not here, it would have been insane to see Hardy and Punk go at it again after Punk (kayfabe) got him fired.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:56 pm

While i understand what you are saying M99, i don't think they are the same thing.

For starters Bubba Ray can be used without the Bully Ray gimmick, signing Matt would be utterly pointless without the gimmick.

Also as successful as the Bully Ray gimmick was and it made TNA lots of money i don't feel like it had the same crossover appeal to people outside of TNA.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:56 pm

Hoping Jeff returns with this goat theme song.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:57 pm

Looking forward to post Mania season more than Mania. We could potentially have Kurt Angle, Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy, Adam Cole and Kyle O Reily on the roster.

Have Angle on Smackdown, Hardys on RAW, Cole and Kyle on NXT.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:59 pm

Drew McIntyre / Galloway also leaving TNA. Wouldn't be surprised to see him return with a serious character.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next