Firenze
Vlad the Impaler
Lucifer
Kaladin
RealGunner
54 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The greatest corruption of our time? - Page 2 Empty Re: The greatest corruption of our time?

Post by danyjr Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:37 pm

Pffftttt....seen this happening so many times. Greatest corruption of our time? Gimme break, you're an Arsenal fan ffs Laughing

danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

The greatest corruption of our time? - Page 2 Empty Re: The greatest corruption of our time?

Post by Myesyats Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:44 pm

Referee mistakes are part of the game.

Barcelona deserved to go through.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:45 pm

I've accepted diving as a part of football now, and refs are so shit you need to go down to get their attention (no homo) but faking being in agony/getting choked out/w.e is just *bleep* disgusting.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:50 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:I've accepted diving as a part of football now, and refs are so shit you need to go down to get their attention (no homo) but faking being in agony/getting choked out/w.e is just *bleep* disgusting.

Yep, its a component of the game now, wonder when they're gonna add that in FUT stats?
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:51 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:PSG just conceded 6 bloody goals. Who gives a fak if Suarez dived for a penalty. Fact is only small teams can lose such a lead

psg have to blame themselves. to throw away such a heavy lead, there's no excuse for 6 with a four goal lead, i don't care if the ref was pique's mom, you should be ashamed of throwing such a lead. if that happened to a team i supported i'd be expecting the coach to tender his resignation at the end of the season
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:58 pm

End of the season??!! I would be expecting it the very next day. Squandering a 4-0 lead, no amount of statement of support would be able to save his job. That's embarrassing
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:09 pm

Just ban him for like 3 games in CL, done dealio

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:10 pm

We have Arsenal. Madrid and Man U fans moaning about Barca getting a dodgy pen. Is there no shame left in the world Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:10 pm

Of course I see football corruption. "My" football club is using the money they take from me forcibly, to spy on me, put my fellow fans in jail, to fund dirty wars, to fund the CIA and FBI which are overthrowing democratically elected governments around the world, to poison me via an illegitimate medical system and poisonous food industry, is driving all jobs over seas in order to save corporate CEO's a couple of million dollars out of hundreds of billions they're profiting; to allow politicans to pass laws that restrict my freedoms, to stomp over the constitution, to fund private military contract groups to create technologies to spy on me further, to use social media and main stream media to sway/influence public opinion, to use education to dumb down the masses, to use all the above data in order to more accurately control the populace, to hold back definitive human technological progress in order to continue pumping dirty oil out of the ground which ripples into millions of lives lost in oil wars and trillions of dollars profit for a few rich white men, to destroy the fabric of society and to normalize disgusting behaviors or sinful practices, to force the 99% into poverty, to destroy the very essential truths and freedom of football. So, yes, capital F-U-C-K yes, I see corruption, and I see it is not just Barcelona, it is the whole world over.

What I see is not widespread football corruption, what I see is a deliberate plan to implode football, to force billions of humans on this planet into a form of slave labor, and ultimately to usher in their new world order that is so blatantly mentioned on the illegitimate Federal Reserve Note.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:16 pm

I mean we could just introduce video evidence but surely that would kill the game we all love so much.
Or something like that.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:21 pm

zigra wrote:I mean we could just introduce video evidence but surely that would kill the game we all love so much.
Or something like that.
that's the only thing you have ever said on this forum that makes sense. cheers
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:23 pm

titosantill wrote:psg have to blame themselves. to throw away such a heavy lead, there's no excuse for 6 with a four goal lead, i don't care if the ref was pique's mom, you should be ashamed of throwing such a lead. if that happened to a team i supported i'd be expecting the coach to tender his resignation at the end of the season

halamadrid2 wrote:End of the season??!! I would be expecting it the very next day. Squandering a 4-0 lead, no amount of statement of support would be able to save his job. That's embarrassing

How very polite of you both. Personally i'd have sacked him before he even reached the dressing room to know he got sacked in the first place

Unreal shit tonight
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:24 pm

Collblanc wrote:Obviously Emery is involved: how on earth would you choose to sit back against barca who play every week for the last 12 years against this tactic. bottler.

We did it quite comfortably against them Smile

You lot need to knock it off. Barca fully deserved to go through. PSG were utter shit. That Neymar pen might have been soft but it wouldn't be the first soft penalty given in a CL game ever. Didn't Bayern have a soft one against Arsenal yesterday? Were was the outrage? I hate Barca but you lot are being ridiculous.

One of the greatest matches in CL history and I'm glad I watched it.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:11 am

Dante wrote:
titosantill wrote:psg have to blame themselves. to throw away such a heavy lead, there's no excuse for 6 with a four goal lead, i don't care if the ref was pique's mom, you should be ashamed of throwing such a lead. if that happened to a team i supported i'd be expecting the coach to tender his resignation at the end of the season

halamadrid2 wrote:End of the season??!! I would be expecting it the very next day. Squandering a 4-0 lead, no amount of statement of support would be able to save his job. That's embarrassing

How very polite of you both. Personally i'd have sacked him before he even reached the dressing room to know he got sacked in the first place

Unreal shit tonight

If I were PSG, I'm carrying Emery to court for damages done to the club.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:23 am

I'm not surprised.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:24 am

First one was stonewall, second one you can give or not, Fakenaldo gets those even when he's not on the pitch.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:34 am

Also the Mascherano handball, pen or no?
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:39 am

Is this the haters anonymous thread?

The only BS of the whole night was the Suarez dive for the pen. And in real time I can see why they gave it but yes I agree it was a dive. But more often than not that type of play will be called a pen.

Everything else was just PSG fkn it up and us putting those goals in.

Keep hating all you want, that was incredible.
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:39 am

The Suarez pen there is a pretty clear coming together of the legs. It's not a penalty for me, but by the laws of the game you can give it.

Anyway, absolutely disgusting thread. Greatest comeback of all time
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:39 am

Harmonica's agenda and other Barca fans will never be taken seriously after tonight btw. Madrid could have 10 penalties in one match against you and I no longer care.  Never whine about corruption again. You have no leg to stand on.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:40 am

Because of one iffy penalty?

Don't Man U have the most offside goals in the EPL or something?

Crawl back into your sixth placed hole imo
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:44 am

Barca fans said there's no coruption and who would know better?? Case closed, @Realgunner can close the thread now.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:10 am

I just see Utd having bad luck and super human goalies against them imo.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:13 am

zigra wrote:Barca fans said there's no coruption and who would know better?? Case closed, @Realgunner can close the thread now.

Well I mean an Arsenal fan claiming the refs got it wrong all match? Then they have the audacity to bitch at Wenga does that after his shitfest matches.

It's like when a person complains about his parents worse traits, but then grow up and do the same thing.
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:21 am

windkick wrote:
zigra wrote:Barca fans said there's no coruption and who would know better?? Case closed, @Realgunner can close the thread now.

Well I mean an Arsenal fan claiming the refs got it wrong all match? Then they have the audacity to bitch at Wenga does that after his shitfest matches.

It's like when a person complains about his parents worse traits, but then grow up and do the same thing.
some of the Chelsea fans make me laugh. Remember the drogba melt down after the iniesta winner. I mean they had drogba moaning about being cheated. Drogba of all people. Drogba was so bad he would even go on eBay looking for penalties.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:36 am

The greatest corruption of our time? - Page 2 Img_2611
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next