Firenze
Vlad the Impaler
Lucifer
Kaladin
RealGunner
54 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The greatest corruption of our time? - Page 4 Empty Re: The greatest corruption of our time?

Post by BORUSSIA!! Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:20 pm

di maria / masch one may have been a pen. hard to tell with no replay.

neymar one was a blatant pen even with no replay. don't know what the fuss is there. doesn't matter if it's not intentional, he knocks him over as he was about to get the ball. dumb defender got done by the pass and his body wasn't prepared properly to handle it. bad and clumsy defending which deserves to get punished if you knock someover.

i thought the suarez one was a dive until i saw this vid - https://www.facebook.com/FansViscaElBarca/videos/1242870859095982/. he puts his hand on his shoulder but more importantly defender's kneecap clips suarez's back leg. that's enough to knock someone over considering the speed and momentum they're moving at. suarez chose to fall over more theatrically but it looked enough to slow him down (maybe trip him over). so should be a pen. even a red card maybe since last man.

Last edited by BORUSSIA!! on Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

BORUSSIA!!
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

The greatest corruption of our time? - Page 4 Empty Re: The greatest corruption of our time?

Post by Doc Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:25 pm

Mascherano with probably the most honest response from a player of a big club I have seen in a long time. Unless it's fake...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:30 pm

Not fake, it's caught on video (spanish, obviously):

http://www.lanacion.com.ar/1991428-la-confesion-de-javier-mascherano-sobre-la-jugada-de-angel-di-maria-que-pudo-cambiar-la-historia-de-barcelona-psg
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:18 pm

This thread is 100% salt. PSG conceded 4 LEGIT goals and missed 2 sitters before the alleged 'dodgy' pen.

You're making it sound like Barca won 1-0 with only that one dodgy pen.

There was no corruption in this game at all. It was a tough match to officiate and the ref did pretty well regardless.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:21 pm

Myesyats wrote:This thread is 100% salt. PSG conceded 4 LEGIT goals and missed 2 sitters before the alleged 'dodgy' pen.

You're making it sound like Barca won 1-0 with only that one dodgy pen.

There was no corruption in this game at all. It was a tough match to officiate and the ref did pretty well regardless.

You are 100% LEGIT salty :coffee: One can always count on you to whine about the whiners hmm
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:12 pm

Why would I be salty? My beloved team just noted the greatest comeback ever in history and it clearly hurts you and the rest of y'all.

Can't wait for El Clasico so we put you back in your place again. (:
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:31 pm

Looool so many haters, I guess its just pay back for the bad calls we have got in the league this season Razz

But really this game we were so lucky in so many incidents, it was as if the stars aligned and I said to myself unless divine intervention after Cavani scored we wouldnt go through, and then seemed like God really did intervene. The Cavani hitting the post, missing 1 on 1, Ter Stegen able to get back to win that tackle in the end and the last kick of the game by Roberto, it was just impossible stuff, probably even better than Man U's 99 win Very Happy
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:01 pm

@Myesyats, bitch please, Ramos got this :coffee:

Marcherano has got ro be the luckiest player in the history of football. Every friggin game he gets away with fouls in the box. Has he ever been penalised before? I wouldn't at all be surprised if he hasn't. If Ramos made the constant fouls this guy makes he'd have more red cards than games played. They aren't even done "on the low" they are absolutely blatant and yet they never get called. Probably has a personal whatsapp group with Alonso and Smalling where they swap lolworthy stories of refs being too scared to call fouls on them
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:04 pm

Myesyats wrote:Why would I be salty? My beloved team just noted the greatest comeback ever in history and it clearly hurts you and the rest of y'all.

Can't wait for El Clasico so we put you back in your place again. (:

No matter what happens in El Clasico, I'm sure Mystats will be whining all over the place, as per usual Rolling Eyes
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:12 pm

LeVersacci wrote:
Lucifer wrote:Juve fans moaning about refs, that's like hooker lecturing about virginity. rofl
Literally kys for your constant cringe jokes.

Even hooker got offended. Laughing

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:54 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:@Myesyats, bitch please, Ramos got this :coffee:

It's pretty silly that you count on a defender to win the game for ya! Haha, we got MSN!

@Thimmy - I can hear tears dropping all over the floor. Just accept the reality, that's all I have to say to you.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:56 pm

Not sure how debating contentious PK calls turned into 'moaning about refs'

No wait , that's how those thick cule skulls interpret this. Afterall they've spent decades bitching and moaning about Real Madrid and crying victim so this ain't anything new for them.

No matter how much they win, they will always have the mentality of a village club and likewise the fans.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by nasir6371 Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:17 pm

Regardless of the PK dive by Suarez, PSG deserved to get knocked out. Such cowardice game plan has no place in this competition.

Honestly believe if they played the same game plan that they did at home they go through by half time.
nasir6371
nasir6371
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:19 pm

The return of Refcelona. Still though even tho the ref benefited Barca I still mostly blame Paris for the loss. The pen that Suarez received was still meaningless if not for that 6th goal. For me it's still on Paris who dropped the ball just like Monaco did 2 weeks ago. This is no Chelsea vs Barca. Mistakes were made but no refs should be fired.

Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:32 pm

Myesyats wrote:

It's pretty silly that you count on a defender to win the game for ya! Haha, we got MSN!

@Thimmy - I can hear tears dropping all over the floor. Just accept the reality, that's all I have to say to you.

That's why I'm telling you to stop crying hmm I don't know your economic situation, but you might want to invest in carpets hmm
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:41 pm

Barca won fair and square.

So glad they knocked out PSG- can't stand that club
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:45 pm

Myesyats wrote:

It's pretty silly that you count on a defender to win the game for ya! Haha, we got MSN
Who needs MSN when you've got Ramos. Carrying BBC all by himself ffs.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:17 pm

On seeing the replay Suarez decision was correct even if Suarez did exaggerate. It was a penalty. Marquinos should not have given the ref a decision to make. Sergi Roberto's goal was onside, no question there.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:10 am

This got ignored because of lack of replays.

M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:27 am

M99 wrote:This got ignored because of lack of replays.

that's the kind of shot that makes firmino look top class Very Happy
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:32 am

Di Maria is an idiot in the first place. If he wasn't a selfish *bleep* he would have just rolled it for Cavani to tap in instead and taken his team to the quarters.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:39 am

Don't call me James wrote:Di Maria is an idiot in the first place. If he wasn't a selfish *bleep* he would have just rolled it for Cavani to tap in instead and taken his team to the quarters.

He got cynically kicked onto the back of his heel, must've hurt like hell. Instant karma Laughing
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:50 am

Not defending masche at all, but it looks like di maria shoots a split second before masche tackles him? Dima was in a good position to finish that so he was right to keep it, but that finish is god awful
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:52 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Not defending masche at all, but it looks like di maria shoots a split second before masche tackles him? Dima was in a good position to finish that so he was right to keep it, but that finish is god awful
Thumbs up
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Vapotrini Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:52 am

jibers wrote:On seeing the replay Suarez decision was correct even if Suarez did exaggerate. It was a penalty. Marquinos should not have given the ref a decision to make.

Exactly. Suarez being himself of course over reacted by a mile and made a huge meal of things. However embellishment aside, how can anyone disagree that he wasn't totally correct to go down? As subtle as people are claiming the contact was, the fact is Marquinos clearly & purposely obstructs him. He lead into that tackle with his forearm up around the player's chest, while also showing absolutely zero interest in playing the ball. He should have known a lot better and he brought it on to himself.

Vapotrini
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:18 pm

lmaoooooo Forget the ref PSG have been overrated and overhyped for the past decade.

Bale and Ronaldo would've had a field day the way Barca were set up.
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next