Dual Citizenship & Conflict of Interest- Should we get rid ?

+10
CBarca
RealGunner
Unique
BarrileteCosmico
Freeza
zigra
rincon
Pedram
futbol
DeletedUser#1
14 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Dual Citizenship & Conflict of Interest- Should we get rid ?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Dual Citizenship & Conflict of Interest- Should we get rid ?

Post by Unique Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:54 pm

Betty La Fea wrote:
Pedram wrote:Let it go dude, this obsession with Sepi is unhealthy.

You wouldnt let it go if he told you to go back to ____

And it isnt even that in the end. If I let it go it spits in the face of everybody in my family who has worked and contributed to make America what it is today. So No, I won't let it go.
honest question what did your family do to make America great. did your family just do what millions of other people do in America or would America not be great without your family.

Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Dual Citizenship & Conflict of Interest- Should we get rid ?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Dual Citizenship & Conflict of Interest- Should we get rid ?

Post by Unique Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:55 pm

Pedram wrote:Whatever, if you have a beef with him you should contact him directly instead of bumping his old posts.
Thumbs up
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:50 pm

Unique wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:
Pedram wrote:Let it go dude, this obsession with Sepi is unhealthy.

And it isnt even that in the end. If I let it go it spits in the face of everybody in my family who has worked and contributed to make America what it is today. So No, I won't let it go.
honest question what did your family do to make America great. did your family just do what millions of other people do in America or would America not be great without your family.

They raised men who don't go around choking and "Slapping around" women. Fair enough?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:58 pm

Pedram wrote:Whatever, if you have a beef with him you should contact him directly instead of bumping his old posts.

Yeah ok.

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:01 pm

Betty La Fea wrote:
Unique wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:

They raised men who don't go around choking and "Slapping around" women. Fair enough?
they also raised men that didn't know the name of there grandmother. tbh mate it looks like you think America owes you and your family a living. the truth is America gave you and your family the chance to have a good life. don't talk like you and your family made America great. just say thank you to America for giving you a good life. Thumbs up
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:16 pm

Unique wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:
Unique wrote:

they also raised men that didn't know the name of there grandmother. tbh mate it looks like you think America owes you and your family a living. the truth is America gave you and your family the chance to have a good life. don't talk like you and your family made America great. just say thank you to America for giving you a good life. Thumbs up

Laughing Laughing

Says the guy too lazy to pay for Healthcare for his family so he whines about poor Africans who came to his country with nothing using the nationalized healthcare he has to use because he didnt man up and earn the big bucks to care for his family the way an actual man should.

Lets be real if my grandma needed anything done I could walk in any hospital in America, cash in hand, and pay for it immediately. Real talk mate.

Honestly I can bet you your entire yearly salary that I have worked more hours so far this year than you will this entire year. I bill 60 hour workweeks with a smile, and you think I think America owes me? Laughing Laughing Laughing

I invite you to come into a Japanese house and see hard work up close and personal.

Unique. You don't want this. Let me attack Sepi in peace.

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:21 pm

no one is attacking anyone. Betty, insults went both ways. Sepi has moved on. You should too. Don't hold a grudge.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:31 pm

RealGunner wrote:no one is attacking anyone. Betty, insults went both ways. Sepi has moved on. You should too. Don't hold a grudge.

He can move on because honestly he doesnt, and will never have to, live with the idea that "Go back to China" is a true sentiment that Asian Americans have to live with no matter if they were born right in the exact same hospital room as the person telling them that.

It wasn't just an insult. It was racism.

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:44 pm

RealGunner wrote:no one is attacking anyone. Betty, insults went both ways. Sepi has moved on. You should too. Don't hold a grudge.

Well it's hard to fault anyone really. This is what happens when there's no action to racism on here.

Betty just let it go. It won't go anywhere. Just let it be.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:05 pm

I haven't seen whatever has happened but if what Betty says is true, then Sepi should at least be banned temporarily, no? Seriously, wtf. Then again, I'm not seeing the full story. I'll just stay out of it
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:11 pm

I suppose I can just ban, Unique, Myesyats, DuringTheWar, M99, Sepi, Versacci, Betty and ES. I mean this section has basically become that. There is no discussion but bait attempts. Ban poster x for racism, ban poster b for character assassination, ban poster c for hurting his feelings.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:14 pm

CBarca wrote:I haven't seen whatever has happened but if what Betty says is true, then Sepi should at least be banned temporarily, no? Seriously, wtf. Then again, I'm not seeing the full story. I'll just stay out of it
sepi did not say it like that no matter how betty tries to word it. he said it along the lines of if you don't like the way you are treated in America then you can go back to japan where your family came from. people need to read every post before they make judgment tbh.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:16 pm

He didn't say Japan, he said China.

Why does he have to go back to anywhere, he's freaking American you dunces. You don't tell white Americans to go back to The UK ffs Laughing
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:20 pm

RealGunner wrote:I suppose I can just ban, Unique, Myesyats, DuringTheWar, M99, Sepi, Versacci, Betty and ES. I mean this section has basically become that. There is no discussion but bait attempts. Ban poster x for racism, ban poster b for character assassination, ban poster c for hurting his feelings.

tbh mate what you should do is tell people not to visit these threads if they get offended by every post that is made. my post about free speech the other day was made with tonge in cheek tbh but the replies it got told me a lot about how people think. you cant take part in a politics and religios thread if you cant take other peoples opinion.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:22 pm

Freeza wrote:He didn't say Japan, he said China.

Why does he have to go back to anywhere, he's freaking American you dunces. You don't tell white Americans to go back to The UK ffs Laughing
again if I remember right he didn't say he has to go back to china/japan whatever he said if he don't like something about America he is free to go back to where his family came from. how you word things in a debate means a lot.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:23 pm

What is this "slap around" thing Betty keeps pushing in every thread Laughing
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:24 pm

Betty La Fea wrote:
Unique wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:

Laughing  Laughing

Says the guy too lazy to pay for Healthcare for his family so he whines about poor Africans who came to his country with nothing using the nationalized healthcare he has to use because he didnt man up and earn the big bucks to care for his family the way an actual man should.

Lets be real if my grandma needed anything done I could walk in any hospital in America, cash in hand, and pay for it immediately. Real talk mate.

Honestly I can bet you your entire yearly salary that I have worked more hours so far this year than you will this entire year. I bill 60 hour workweeks with a smile, and you think I think America owes me?  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

I invite you to come into a Japanese house and see hard work up close and personal.

Unique. You don't want this. Let me attack Sepi in peace.
we all pay for health care in Britain mate. but its not like health insurance you get in America. Thumbs up
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:28 pm

El Gunner wrote:What is this "slap around" thing Betty keeps pushing in every thread Laughing
sepi said that lots of women like to get rough when they have sex. betty then pretty much said sepi is a rapist. now I'm not one for that kind of thing but there is a big diffence between women liking it a bit rough and someone getting rough with women.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:29 pm

Was Sepi banned?
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:32 pm

El Gunner wrote:Was Sepi banned?
not sure mate.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:38 pm

Yea, RG, don't ban them. Just let them vent their daily frustrations out each other on an internet message board.

But seriously guys, keep it orderly and respect each other. Why do you have to be so angry. So much anger out there in the real world already, there's no need to bring it in here as well, we're all good mates.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:42 pm

El Gunner wrote:Yea, RG, don't ban them. Just let them vent their daily frustrations out each other on an internet message board.

But seriously guys, keep it orderly and respect each other. Why do you have to be so angry. So much anger out there in the real world already, there's no need to bring it in here as well, we're all good mates.
don't mistake being friends to having clicks. Wink
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:54 pm

Sepi has not been banned. The post in question was:

"If you hate White people so much and think they are evil and racists, why do you live in a White country? You can go back and live in China mate."

Although it's also important to note that the context was a give and take between Betty and Sepi.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:09 pm

BLF is blowing this out of proportion tbh, that's a very mild response. perhaps he shouldn't argue with people if he's offended that easily.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:10 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Sepi has not been banned. The post in question was:

"If you hate White people so much and think they are evil and racists, why do you live in a White country? You can go back and live in China mate."

Although it's also important to note that the context was a give and take between Betty and Sepi.
Thumbs up
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:02 pm

Unique should stfu about what Betty owes to America.

A guy who never stepped foot in the US talking about how an American and his family did nothing to contribute to his country and instead should be thankful to America for giving them a good life Laughing

M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next