Will BenZema score 11 goals this season in la Liga?

+30
futbol_bill
Thimmy
zigra
juve_gigi
RealGunner
El Blanco Madridista
Doc
Turok_TTZ
Freeza
Arquitecto
McAgger
M99
Lucifer
BarrileteCosmico
guest7
futbol
danyjr
Pedram
titosantill
Firenze
Luca
Great Leader Sprucenuce
halamadrid2
Bankz
Warrior
The Demon of Carthage
Kaladin
rincon
Valkyrja
Mr Nick09
34 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

How many goals will he end up with?

Will BenZema score 11 goals this season in la Liga? - Page 4 Vote_lcap50%Will BenZema score 11 goals this season in la Liga? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 5 ]
Will BenZema score 11 goals this season in la Liga? - Page 4 Vote_lcap10%Will BenZema score 11 goals this season in la Liga? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]
Will BenZema score 11 goals this season in la Liga? - Page 4 Vote_lcap0%Will BenZema score 11 goals this season in la Liga? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Will BenZema score 11 goals this season in la Liga? - Page 4 Vote_lcap0%Will BenZema score 11 goals this season in la Liga? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Will BenZema score 11 goals this season in la Liga? - Page 4 Vote_lcap40%Will BenZema score 11 goals this season in la Liga? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 10

Will BenZema score 11 goals this season in la Liga? - Page 4 Empty Re: Will BenZema score 11 goals this season in la Liga?

Post by sportsczy Sun May 21, 2017 10:12 pm

And btw, I'm saying Benzema has been poor this season because he hasn't been anywhere as good in buildup as he usually is. His control is nowhere near where it used to be either.

BUT, if you had to choose a good year + poor end of the season OR a poor season + good finish to the season... I'd take the later due to our current squad. With our depth, we didn't need a prime Benz this season. However, we have needed him in the recent key games.

sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Will BenZema score 11 goals this season in la Liga? - Page 4 Empty Re: Will BenZema score 11 goals this season in la Liga?

Post by titosantill Sun May 21, 2017 10:51 pm

Turok_TTZ wrote:you and I will disagree then. Raul is much more than his goals. even in his last years I still wanted him to remain, even at Benz/Higuain's expense. Raul has always been a top class cf. even if he isn't a stat padder.

wow really!!! i liked raul too, was a fan, from when he started playing for us. but i like madrid more, way more and we should have let raul go before we did i think. in his dark years he wasn't scoring, wasn't assisting, he was working hard, but we don't need the cf to "work hard". i really felt that at some point with raul it was like we were a man down. and guys like zidane were being played out of position cos we had to cater to having raul. from like 05 , 06 thereabout the club were slaves to raul's past. and raul knew it, he wanted to leave at some point but i think ramon calderon or maybe capello, one of them talked him into staying
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun May 21, 2017 11:06 pm

Yes Tito, Turok was very much part of the Raulista sect of Madrid fans who wanted him to stay despite evidence he and the club should have parted ways.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Mon May 22, 2017 11:03 pm

bringing up '05 and '06 while failing to mention the very dark days of those times when flo brought on incompetent coaches and destabilizing the team. Raul wasn't the only one who struggled.

and when flo signed ronaldo in '02, Raul's role was transitioned to be much more of a support. R9 was the main threat.

you got weak arguments tito.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon May 22, 2017 11:17 pm

Tbh Turok, I remember Raul being incredibly inefficient with his play for a few years at the end there... drove me crazy.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Mon May 22, 2017 11:45 pm

Turok_TTZ wrote:bringing up '05 and '06 while failing to mention the very dark days of those times when flo brought on incompetent coaches and destabilizing the team. Raul wasn't the only one who struggled.

and when flo signed ronaldo in '02, Raul's role was transitioned to be much more of a support. R9 was the main threat.

you got weak arguments tito.

flo did have some inefficient coaches, but raul's form slumped and slumped bad. there where games where he wouldn't even touch the ball. he was still goat-like in 03 when ronaldo came, he was still outshining ronaldo in some games. but after that first leg in 03 where raul ripped utd apart, and missed the return at old trafford, he wasn't the same. and i'm not even talking alone about his goal ratio, but his overall play

in those years he couldn't beat his man, could go games without touching the ball or just doing one touch pass, his confidence was low he wasn't even attempting to lob goalies anymore. until the schuster season where he and ruud had an alright partnership and he got the confidence back. but he was never raul of old anymore.

the pro-raul media where the original fan boys. when he played crap you wouldn't hear from them, they'd disappear. then anytime he scored marca and the rest will come out of hiding with their "raul is back" headlines. he did way more good than bad, but at the end he was past it. i damn near slapped myself when calderon gave him that contract for life

titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:55 am

Benzema hate going too far ffs

Will BenZema score 11 goals this season in la Liga? - Page 4 Dabde939-7569-4c78-be7c-c4f6b25bb387
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:10 am

ES wrote:Will BenZema score 11 goals this season in la Liga? - Page 4 Chadbe10

This is legendary rofl
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:11 pm

Where is Chad, anyway? Did he finally manage to get himself banned?
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:15 pm

Thimmy wrote:Where is Chad, anyway? Did he finally manage to get himself banned?

Not even he can defend him anymore
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:55 pm

he's been awol since benzema got injured. when benzema comes back and scores he'll return and everyone will go back to being "sheep"
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4