Bankz
FennecFox7
The Demon of Carthage
Donuts
Collblanc
49 posters

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

La Liga Discussion 2016/17: La Cuarta Parte Empty La Liga Discussion 2016/17: La Cuarta Parte

Post by Collblanc Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:08 pm

Laughing
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

La Liga Discussion 2016/17: La Cuarta Parte Empty Re: La Liga Discussion 2016/17: La Cuarta Parte

Post by Collblanc Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:08 pm

can i block this guy
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

La Liga Discussion 2016/17: La Cuarta Parte Empty Re: La Liga Discussion 2016/17: La Cuarta Parte

Post by Donuts Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:19 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote: Also what a Malaga president says is meaningless, he doesn't play the game and lets not act like Madrid shouldn't beat them 99% of the time anyway.

yeah he doesn't play for malaga, his only small role is to pay the players/staff, decides the managers, who stays who goes.
who cares what he thinks in malaga :whistle:
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:41 pm

Donuts wrote:you seriously can't be this dumb not to understand the comment, can you?

Tone it down with the insults. If you want to have a civil conversation, I'll be happy to reply. Otherwise, the discussion ends here.

You said you have proof. Do you know what proof means? In case you don't, it's an evidence or argument establishing a fact or the truth of a statement. What you came with is not proof, it's nothing really. You just presented it as proof because it suited your agenda.

So once again, if you have proof, please come forward. Otherwise, don't bore us with your insecurities and excuses. Thank You.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:42 pm

Collblanc wrote:can i block this guy

Yes you can, and I really wish you would. In case you don't know how, just let me know and I'll send you a detailed description on how to do it.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:48 pm

The hypocrisy from some of you Barca fans. Ima let you finish but you probably had the most corrupt trophy wins of all time under pep. But.. carry on. No worries
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:11 pm

As if madrid wouldn't beat mehlaga 99% of the time, Laughing Irrespective of what a drunk president thinks or not.
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:45 am

Well, not sure what proof is needed as the Malaga president did make that quote on Twitter but he then defending it by saying it was meant for the Catalan press:
A statement in Arabic on his official Twitter account was reported by AS as saying: "These words were directed towards the Catalan press, who said that Michel would throw the game. It is unacceptable, we don't throw games. They should plead forgiveness for the things they have said about him."
It's all in the very same article posted. Aka much ado about nothing.

Also, Malaga won't be laying down for Madrid and quite frankly, the club can beat them without the "help" of Malaga laying down anyway.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:54 am

Donuts wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote: Also what a Malaga president says is meaningless, he doesn't play the game and lets not act like Madrid shouldn't beat them 99% of the time anyway.

yeah he doesn't play for malaga, his only small role is to pay the players/staff, decides the managers, who stays who goes.
who cares what he thinks in malaga :whistle:

Yeah but he doesn't play the game, players and the manager will have professional and personal pride to want to perform.

Don't be silly, there's plenty of examples of owners disliking other clubs but doesn't mean the players will automatically feel the same way.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:49 am

The Demon of Carthage wrote:
Donuts wrote:you seriously can't be this dumb not to understand the comment, can you?

You said you have proof. .
 do you normally make up statements?? for someone so obsessed with proof and fact checking you don't really try to even reading up on what your arguing here.

the only thing i brought up is real madrid not having to worry about malaga because halamadrid2 named them among the difficult opponents in the schedule

i also brought up a FACT that the president of Malaga said a rather unethical and borderline racist comment supporting the case that real madrid have nothing to worry about in that match
it was a tweet idk what else kind of "proof or facts" you need me to shove down your face

i even reiterated
donuts wrote:im not suggesting that real madrid is buying clubs or rigging the league but clearly something is wrong when someone in power of a club is hinting at throwing games (in this case in favor of real madrid) because of his personal dislike for "catalan scum"
be it for the 1 million for isco or whatever

i am OPENING a discussion on this specific matter and here comes you saying i have no proof(?) or let the games do the talking(?)
which have almost nothing to do with what i said.
If you are so easily offended with me questioning your intelligence then that sucks but grow a thicker skin this is the internet Laughing

TLDR?? I AM NOT BLAMING REAL MADRID JUST QUESTIONING MALAGA'S PRESIDENT'S ETHICS WHILE JOKING THAT MALAGA WONT PROVE A THREAT TO REAL MADRID

funny if a team did this to real madrid, the league's golden child, there would be finings, a huge debate,  and controversy
but because its just the "catalan scum" this is just "insecurities, excuses"

La Liga higherups are a joke in other words again not saying real madrid did anything wrong.

also @Great Leader Sprucenuce that isn't the point, club presidents especially in spain have so much power over the club, look at real madrid their managers get fired for not playing a specific player lol
so much scandal on presidents in lower divisions throwing games for money etc
you can't just say "oh he doesn't play, doesn't matter" it does matter..not like malaga is going to qualify for anything win or lose that match they are in 13th place, safe from relagation impossible to get europa league...
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:35 am

Don't understand the big deal tbh

It's blatantly obvious Malaga will throw the game. No other way to interpret that tweet.

It's also obvious though that Real will smash them regardless of how hard Malaga tries. They were never going to pose a threat so who cares?
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:31 am

Irrelevant what he says the last time his club beat RM was in 2012 and that's been their only win in 26 games (they've drawn 4 times and lost 21 times) Laughing
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:22 pm

If one thing is certain here, its that malaga will loose that game come last game day of the season. So all madrid need now is to win 3 of their remaining 4 games of the season.
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:33 pm

I find it hard to believe we still have chances to grab the title considering how shit and inconsistent we've been this season. RM won't slip up with 3 games left, though, that's not happening.

On a more positive note, Gomes is performing better with every passing game. I think he can still grow despite the disappointing shitshows he had been putting on.

I actually look forward to next season, with a new coach and hopefully a couple of big decisions regarding the squad & transfers we should be in for a great ride.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:38 pm

Pretty easy to read who's never played sport at a high level here. Losing on purpose Laughing
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:47 pm

Quite an impressive win by Alaves

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:21 pm

Freeza wrote:Pretty easy to read who's never played sport at a high level here. Losing on purpose Laughing

oh didn't know we had a professional here to tell us how it is, what team did you play for?
enlighten us how it feels to play professional
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:27 pm

Donuts wrote:
Freeza wrote:Pretty easy to read who's never played sport at a high level here. Losing on purpose Laughing

oh didn't know we had a professional here to tell us how it is, what team did you play for?
enlighten us how it feels to play professional

Mate, why don't you actually try to talk to any athlete ever and ask them if they've ever tried losing on purpose. That doesn't ever happen. They're notoriously bad losers. No one loses in purpose, much less an entire team.

Keep living in your own reality though.

Sometimes I wonder if a victim complex is required to be a Barca fan or they hand them out when you sign up.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:41 pm

I wish i were like you who is able to talk to athletes then is able to speak for a whole population of professionals based on that one talk with said athlete Laughing

you're a joke
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Mon May 01, 2017 7:08 am

RealGunner wrote:Quite an impressive win by Alaves

They will be playing EL next season. Last time they have been in Europe (UEFA Cup), they were the finalist.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon May 01, 2017 8:29 am

They'll lose their 2 best players next season. They'd need to loan 2 players to replace them if they want to recover
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Mon May 01, 2017 1:31 pm

Donuts wrote:I wish i were like you who is able to talk to athletes then is able to speak for a whole population of professionals based on that one talk with said athlete Laughing

you're a joke

I wish I were like you, who is not able to talk to athletes, but know for certain that they're all predisposed for corruption anyway Laughing Yo, kettle.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Mon May 01, 2017 9:34 pm

Thimmy wrote:
Donuts wrote:I wish i were like you who is able to talk to athletes then is able to speak for a whole population of professionals based on that one talk with said athlete Laughing

you're a joke

I wish I were like you, who is not able to talk to athletes, but know for certain that they're all predisposed for corruption anyway Laughing Yo, kettle.
are you denying cheating and corruption has ever happened in professional sports??
rofl
you and freeza make a blanket statement that athletes of higher levels would never do that because "professionalism" is highly naive
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon May 01, 2017 9:37 pm

Sevilla losing yet another game. Confident of our home game against them now. They dont seem to be able to shake themselves off of this patch
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon May 01, 2017 9:52 pm

Depends on what you mean by "win". If you mean we are gonna drag our feet to make a match more interesting than it should then yes, we would be winning against Sevilla.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum