RealGunner
Great Leader Sprucenuce
CBarca
Firenze
guest7
82 posters

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

Official: Neymar signs for PSG - Page 15 Empty Re: Official: Neymar signs for PSG

Post by Perucho21 Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:24 pm

I expect a brace against Madrid tomorrow

Then Perez hijacking the deal, signing Neymar and sell Bale and Benz

Just a dream.

Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Official: Neymar signs for PSG - Page 15 Empty Re: Official: Neymar signs for PSG

Post by Doc Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:04 pm

Claudio84 wrote:
Bankz wrote:Semedo, what a class kid. The guy sure has barca dna in him. Btw, Neymar has never fought with any barca player before now tbh. The dude is clearly not in his right frame of mind right now. And no, deulofeu or any other player for that matter will not replace him properly, even if i know you will now convince yourself to believe otherwise, lol.

IIRC he had some kind of a fight with Jordi Alba

It was during a La Liga match I think. Wasn't so much of a fight but 2 men having some words for each other. Argument? Disagreement? Anyway, some expletives were used.

He was always a man-child and I'm surprised this did not happen before. The tackle was normal, a standard tackle.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:09 pm

Is there another video showing the tackle I'm missing or what?

You can't even see the tackle in that video and people are claiming it was "a normal tackle". I want to know if they are BS'ing or if I'm just missing something
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:30 pm

@mundodeportivo
Tebas: “LaLiga denunciará al PSG por infringir el Fair Play” http://www.mundodeportivo.com/futbol/fc-barcelona/20170728/43154345582/teba-neymar-psg.html … Informa @manelbru

La Liga will denounce PSG for violating Fair Play rules.

hmm
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:38 pm

Honestly Verratti+132mil should be enough. (:
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:50 pm

Has he ever went after Mascherano ? There's no chance that the argentine has never tackled him harder than Semedo did yesterday. Laughing
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:05 pm

No chance veratti comes to barca tbh. I'd rather we have mbappe, if for nothing, but because of his age and we need a star player who can take over messi in the long run. Neymar would have being the best but ney doesnt have time on his hands as he needs a team to lead now. Messi will still be the main man for another 3 years and by then mbappe will be 21 which will be perfect timing but neymar will be 28. I mean, who gets to lead a team by 28/29? Meanwhile, mbappe will still have enough time even in 5 years time. So i say get mbappe with that money. When neymar leaves, all our main attackers will be 30+.
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:06 pm

It's funny because Neymar fouled Semedo earlier and the lad just got up like a man and carried on Laughing

https://twitter.com/Magic0fBarca/status/890923978029772801
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:07 pm

@valkyrja the guy is under mad pressure at this time tbh..
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:36 am

I dont think €200-300M will be more beneficial for barca than having neymar - INIESTA.
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:07 am

Nerman is gone, you fecked this up good barca, I'm proud of you rofl
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by breva Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:13 am

Funny how these things work. Neymar wants to be topdog and realizes Messi will be around for 3-4 years, so he leaves to be top dog elsewhere.
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:09 am

What else does PSG need to legitimize themselves as potential CL finalists? (Besides Neymar)
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:00 am

Neymar to PSG: Barca star could complete move on Monday... Real Madrid last game - report

NEYMAR could complete a move from Barcelona to Paris Saint-Germain as soon as Monday, according to sensational reports in France.

Neymar has been heavily linked with a move to PSG, who are prepared to trigger his staggering £196million release clause.

The Brazilian superstar was involved in a training ground bust-up yesterday with Nelson Semedo and he ended up throwing his vest to the ground in disgust.

Intriguingly, the 25-year-old pulled out of a media event in China in order to concentrate on trying to complete his switch to the Parc des Princes.

And according to French broadcasters RMC Sport, a transfer could be finalised by Monday or Tuesday.

PSG, the report suggests, are well aware of Neymar's commercial value in terms of being able to shift huge volumes of shirt sales.

Should Neymar leave, the El Clasico clash against Real Madrid in the International Champions Cup on Sunday could be his final appearance for Barca.

Earlier this week, the club's president Josep Maria Bartomeu admitted the Catalan giants are powerless to prevent Neymar from leaving.

He said: "Well, you know Neymar is one of our best players, and so we don’t want to lose that player.

“We want him to continue, continue with us.

"He still has four years of his contract, so there’s nothing else to say.

“You know that players decide if they want to leave, they can decide.

“But as far as Barcelona, we want him, and we need him. Because if we want to win, we need the best players possible.”
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:00 am

Bartomeu:
We want Neymar to stay, but release clauses exist. If he wants to leave, they pay the money and he goes.
Contrary to many reports, Bartomeu said that the conversation between the two of them had not yet taken place.
We have not spoken. When we get back home we will sit down with him. With any money that comes in for him we will strengthen the team.

If PSG pulls this off, Barcelona's brand and place in world football will take a serious hit, an even bigger hit than when they lost Figo. They'll be remembered as the club who got bullied into losing one of their biggest stars.

I would be very surprised if Bartomeu kept his place in the next elections if he loses Neymar.

The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:09 am

The Demon of Carthage wrote:Bartomeu:
We want Neymar to stay, but release clauses exist. If he wants to leave, they pay the money and he goes.
Contrary to many reports, Bartomeu said that the conversation between the two of them had not yet taken place.
We have not spoken. When we get back home we will sit down with him. With any money that comes in for him we will strengthen the team.

If PSG pulls this off, Barcelona's brand and place in world football will take a serious hit, an even bigger hit than when they lost Figo. They'll be remembered as the club who got bullied into losing one of their biggest stars.

I would be very surprised if Bartomeu kept his place in the next elections if he loses Neymar.

idk why people always see it that way

The player wants to leave, and a rich club is willing to pay the huge release clause set by the club itself, which doubles the all time record on transfers. I don't see where is the humiliation for Barcelona.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:38 am

The Demon of Carthage wrote:They'll be remembered as the club who got bullied into losing one of their biggest stars.

I'd love to get bullied and get €222m for it Very Happy
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:21 am

Thats the problem right there. Yes the players want to leave, but why is it always happening with barca. Barca has always being bullied for the cream of the crop from the begining of time tbh. The Ronaldo Nazario saga was the worse and most painful tbh. R9 goes there, and has probably the greatest individual season of all time at 19 in 96/97 then the president announces that "the beast has signed a contract with us, he will be here till 2006, ha ha, he is ours for life" and one week later, O fenomeno is hugging massimo moratti during his presention at the san siro at 20 FFS!!!

It happened with figo in 2000 for a world record and he was 28 at the time.

And now, its happening AGAIN, in 2017, right under our noses barca are being bullied by psg for neymar ffs, this time doubling the transfer record at freaking 25. Smh.

Infact i think napoli bullied barca for maradona in 1985 too, just before the wc and maradona was just 26 at the time.
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:58 am

Maradona was more about Diego partying too hard in Spain and having legal trouble if he stayed... so everyone agreed it was best to move.  Napoli was a decent but not elite team when he joined.  It wasn't some big move. Similar to making a move to Villareal in today's terms.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:16 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Nerman is gone, you fecked this up good barca, I'm proud of you rofl

...and just what would you have done differently if you were in Bart's shoes?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:45 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:Nerman is gone, you fecked this up good barca, I'm proud of you rofl

...and just what would you have done differently if you were in Bart's shoes?

Set Nerman's release clause even higher. I know at 196 or whatever it is, they never thought it would be triggered but Ronaldo's is 1 billion. Messi is 300 million.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:02 pm

They set it to something ridiculous, at that time it would also have required a 50% tax so it would have actually been 310m. A tax change caused the transfer fee to be considered capital gains instead of income tax so it would be exempt from this, but that's outside of Barca's control.

Anyways, what I meant to ask is what would you have done differently this summer?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:28 pm

im laughing at barca's expense but this is a predictable outcome when you stuff your team with alphas, who see themselves first, want to be the most important players and given all credit when the team is winning.

It has happened in sports, maybe not in football, or at least i dont have a specific example in football but this is the downside of stacking your team with super elite guys.

the ready made equivalent in NBA for example would be Kyrie saying he wants to be traded so he could be the alpha somewhere else.

How many times have we said that Nerman deserves to be have his own team? well we are all getting that wish.

and the money of course, how do you pass up a chance to earn 150 mil net +way more with Nike, endorsements, future contracts and a city that idolizes you. we all understand this.

Neymar has only one problem, he is too good, and too big of a football star to continue living in someone else's shadow, even if that person is the greatest footballer of this era.

think we would have ran into the same problem if he was in Madrid now with CR although its likely we would have sent CR on his merry way

now we get to have the Neymar Era in PSG vs the ending CR and Messi era. the Mbappe era is coming too
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:46 pm

Still waiting on the day Hazard would stop treating football like a mere hobby and actually adopt a do or die attitude. His problem is that he's way too carefree. Could have been a new era of Neymar vs Hazard but Neymar is just way better right now. And his mentality plays a big role in that. Ah well...

CR vs Messi will be over after the world cup imo. 2 years tops.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:49 pm

@BC... the errors you make in transfer markets catch up with you a few years down the line. Other than Neymar and Suarez, I would say that Barca have been a complete disaster in almost everything else they have done. Umtiti is the only reason I say "almost" because i think he can develop into a top CB. But Turan, Rakitic, Gomes, Digne, Douglas, Alcacer, etc.

As a Madrid fan I know full well about the long term ramifications of a lot of bad decisions.

So there's nothing Barca could really do this transfer window. But they should have done better in the previous ones.

In a lot of ways, Barca is becoming what Real Madrid was in 2004 on. Namely, you have an aging legend in Messi (Zidane back then) that is carrying the brand. The trophies are going away because they depend on the team and the team is becoming dysfunctional despite having star power. It's haphazard, reactionary and vision-less executive management.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:10 pm

PARIS UNITED: Qatar's prince wants Neymar to do his medicals at Aspetar doha.
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next