RealGunner
Great Leader Sprucenuce
CBarca
Firenze
guest7
82 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Official: Neymar signs for PSG - Page 37 Empty Re: Official: Neymar signs for PSG

Post by RealGunner Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:25 pm

So some more updates on Neymar and Emery.

The journalist who broke Neymar to PSG first is now reporting that Neymar doesn't consider Emery a good manager and they barely talk in training. On top of that, Neymar regrets leaving Barcelona because the entire PSG squad minus his clique hates the fact that he has special privileges and no one talks to him in the dressing room. He feels isolated.

http://blogs.lance.com.br/marcelo-bechler/2017/11/10/sim-neymar-se-arrepende/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Official: Neymar signs for PSG - Page 37 Empty Re: Official: Neymar signs for PSG

Post by Doc Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:28 pm

Well, he can feel like "part of the group" if he drops some of those special privileges. He already is highly paid and clearly the go to guy on the team so not sure why he needs additional pampering.

Essentially, that particularly issue is quite fixable.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:53 pm

Dani Alves is gonna be 40 years old hobbling around the pitch for PSG because Neymar doesn't want to be friendless while he's there. Guarantee it.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:17 am

Meh. Everyone included in the deal knew what they were signing up for. Neymar's always been a diva.... and theres nobody at PSG who Neymar could be humbled by. These rumours are pretty believable
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:45 am

Coach Neymar

#Coymar hmm
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:25 pm

Just you wait until Mourinho comes and turns Neymar into a LWB
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:31 pm

Official: Neymar signs for PSG - Page 37 KcTpsao
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:12 pm

lmao, "force a move to madrid". let me first say this, i like psg, i like psg a lot, i admire clubs with ambition, who don't mind being ruthless to achieve success. psg is not arsenal, people have wanted to leave psg to go to what many might consider "better" clubs, they don't seem like a selling club; thiago silva wanted to join barcelona; psg said NO, di maria, cavani;  verratti, not only did they say NO, they made him release a statement, apologize like a good kid, then went on to sign neymar

psg have the funds, neymar is under contract, psg will only sell when they feel damn good and ready and for absolutely top price, i'm thinking close to or over half a billion, i'd ignore these rumors right now. he's just signed, psg hold all the keys. so he should put these dreams of forcing a move on ice. psg ain't arsenal or one of these bend over backwards clubs
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:31 pm

Ramos already laid down the groundwork. 300m move to Madrid incoming.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:44 pm

they spent 222 million for him. you really think they're desperate for an extra 80 million? they spent 222 million and didn't even need to sell verratti to cover the cost, and still went on to push a deal for mbappe that they'll pay out next season. neymar should be thinking about how to boss the club and locker room, by having them sign people he likes (Since they have the money) than thinking of an escape route. that would be the wiser option.

titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:25 pm

According to Marca Real Madrid are ready to spend up to 450 mil to liberate Neymar from the French monarchy, in case he is real fed up.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:32 pm

CR will never approve it as long as he's there
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:41 pm

lol the same marca that told us mbappe was a done deal. honestly i only follow the spanish media for entertainment purposes these days. both marca and AS have had their "sources" wrong on so many big occasions its not even funny. you can trust them on rumors pertaining to signing local spanish talent though

i wouldn't even be too excited about this. cos it wud be cristiano neymar and mr modern cf in our front 3 once again. that's IF psg is interested. psg can just get mad and decide to keep neymar and sign cristiano, isco etc from us in the process. and we'd be left with our modern cf as our main talisman cos bale will be injured, and we won't use that money to sign replacements

if psg aren't interested in selling, it ain't happening. there's no liberation taking place. liberation from what anyway? he signed a contract, nobody put a gun to his head
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:42 pm

You guys really think PSG are going to sell Neymar??? looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:44 pm

I dont take this story seriously but you bet your ass that if Neymar wants to go he will go lol, and psg can’t do shit about it
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:57 pm

Yeah right.  Like Thiago Silva, Verratti, Cavani, Di Maria, Marquinhos, etc.  You can't go anywhere if the club is hardcore and money means nothing to them.  Same with Lewa and Ribery wanting to leave Bayern at certain points.

When you sign with a club like PSG, there is nothing you can do if you're contractually locked in.  Nothing.  They would rather you wallow on the bench or in the stands than to break the way they do things.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:07 pm

@sports, agreed. If there's no release clause, and I'm fairly certain there isn't, Neymar is stuck. They will sooner sell and replace all the players he doesn't like then sell him. It's delirium to think otherwise.

All the posturing in the world won't help him. I remember thinking so in the summer, he best be prepared to retire with Paris because there's a slim chance of him leaving if he's under contract

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:08 pm

those guys combined are not even one inch of neymar player power wise. If he wants to go he will go. i respect psg and all they have achieved but there are about 3 players who in image are as big as their clubs: Messi, CR and Neymar.

If Neymar decides wants to leave PSG, they will let him go.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:16 pm

Neymar has earned nothing with PSG to be in the same bracket as CR and Messi. In fact, all he has done is cost them massive wages, a massive price tag and dissolution within the squad. If they sell him it'll be for those reasons not for his own wishes.

Lets be real here, it's November of his very first season with PSG

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:20 pm

I'd rather Hazard tbh. This Neymar guy brings too much trouble
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:49 pm

Luca wrote:Neymar has earned nothing with PSG to be in the same bracket as CR and Messi. In fact, all he has done is cost them massive wages, a massive price tag and dissolution within the squad. If they sell him it'll be for those reasons not for his own wishes.  

Lets be real here, it's November of his very first season with PSG
you dont need to achieve anything nowadays to be first in line. Neymar has that equity because it was given to him by fans, medias and sponsors and the very club that signed him, PSG.

So while i am not validating that marca report, i think it's bollocks, i am saying Neymar has enough equity in this game to dictate his future, the same way CR and Messi make their club quake when they discuss their future, release clause or no.

lol Hazard, sideway dribbler
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:54 pm

@mrnick, psg isn't a selling club, they're not desperate for money, they didn't sign neymar just to let him go the following year. they have aspirations, if neymar is upset they'll likely clear the people they feel are bugging him in the locker room before they sell him, that includes emery.

on the other end, neymar wanted to leave barcelona to have his show...what makes him think he'll get that with us. he's lucky messi even let him take PKs. i saw tevez set to get a hattrick, and there was a pk, and cristiano still told him to back off. i doubt there's truth to these rumors. mind you, ramos too is an alpha. we have players like kroos, modric; but ramos takes free kicks and PKs ahead of them. he only let isco take that one with spain cos isco asked nicely

psg is the best spot for neymar right now, and they don't bend over backwards. this isn't 2004 where flo can just go liberating everyone from ferguson's flying shoe. i loved how they handled the verratti situation; make him give a public apology, then go on and sign the prospective buyer's player........talk about clout
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:58 pm

you are not getting my point, i dont care about what PSG aspirations are or how good a fit they are for Neymar, whether he will mend ways with his club, etc...does not matter, doesn't interest me

my point again is, gun to the head, Neymar decides to leave PSG, PSG WILL SELL.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:06 pm

to be honest even cristiano has had limits to what he can do with his future, he never could just pick up and leave to manchester. the best he has gotten are better contracts, but a move away from us has never been made easy cos of said contracts. its the same thing psg does. a better contract to lock you in. if they sell it has to be for something close to the release clause they put on his head. i don't know what it is, but i am sure it must be way above 450 million
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:14 pm

oh yes he could, he just never did because United was trash and we started winning big, then his dream to win champions leagues in madrid came to be. lol if you think he would still be here if we still had 9 CLs and had won no la liga since mou
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:28 pm

Unless Neymar is planning to buy out his contract, he is stuck there for the foreseeable future. Player power is pretty strong but so are contracts done by PSG apparently. I do love the grandstanding though and cannot wait for the "I love it here" speech he'll sometime in December and January.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next