footyfan01
BarrileteCosmico
zigra
LeVersacci
M99
38 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 8 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 8 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 8 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by M99 Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:07 pm

GAME OF THRONES - PART 8 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 8 MNv0MU88yyplv5m5SJBIiGNOl86qUQeChljmiDMj_-c

M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 8 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 8 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 8 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by Kaladin Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:12 pm

Team Dany:
-Stark and Northerner's army
-The Vael's army
-Dothraki
-Dragons

Team Cersei:
-Lannister's army
-Euron and his ships
-The Reach's army
-Trebuchets

Its 50/50 now, Cersei won the preshow, not sure how Dany is gonna fare come Summerslam, there's still the issue of th White Walkers
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:17 pm

You forgot to add the Mountain to Cersei's side and the Hound to team North. The Clegane Bowl is going to be so damn real.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:01 pm

I think it's still 100/0 to Jon and Dany. It's their story. Mostly Jon's.

And I think it's fairly obvious Jamie will be the one to kill Cersei.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:34 pm

Freeza wrote:I think it's still 100/0 to Jon and Dany. It's their story. Mostly Jon's.

You reckon they'll bang?

GAME OF THRONES - PART 8 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 8 L883Cw7
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:12 pm

LeVersacci wrote:You guys think Jon will help Dany against team Cersei now that Dany has lost the Greyjoy, martells, Tyrells & unsullied being stuck?

She still has the dothrakis which IIRC is huge and ofc the dragons.

Yea. Think he'll be her war general or something like he did with Stannis.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:29 pm

Don't Jon still have the ships he used back in hardhome? hmm
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:33 pm

M99 wrote:
Freeza wrote:I think it's still 100/0 to Jon and Dany. It's their story. Mostly Jon's.

You reckon they'll bang?

Anything else would disappoint me tbh.

The family reveal needs to come right after sex also. Only way to do it.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:40 pm

Need Bran to reveal it

"Jon, you just banged your aunt. you looked really beautiful"
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:46 pm

I'm starting to think that Danny will die or at least take a back seat to Jon when fights the night king. Melissandre said she brought ice and fire together, so its like the big thing. But Jon is already ice and fire together, she just doesn't know it yet. I think Jon will continue to get more hyped as people find out and eclipse Danny (or she might just die).
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:52 pm

Can't see it. We still don't know about the repercussions of jon's Resurrection. Night's king is interested in him. Won't be surprised if he ends up fighting Daenerys at some point as a white walker.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:29 pm

rincon wrote:I'm starting to think that Danny will die or at least take a back seat to Jon when fights the night king. Melissandre said she brought ice and fire together, so its like the big thing. But Jon is already ice and fire together, she just doesn't know it yet. I think Jon will continue to get more hyped as people find out and eclipse Danny (or she might just die).

Would love nothing more than this, but I doubt it.

I just really hope they throw in 2 or 3 surprises along the way to Jon and Dany most probably and eventually ruling over Westeros.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:04 pm

Only surprise I can see is Dany going Mad Queen. There's been a lot of teasing about that.

Jon is the song of ice and fire imo, makes sense since his father was a singer also. One of Jon, Dany and Tyron kind of have to go crazy if we're to believe 50% of the Targaryens go crazy.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:32 am

Both Dany and Jon might well die but not till the series is close to its end and none of them is going to take the back seat.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:20 am

GAME OF THRONES - PART 8 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 8 QF6Utz7k0X_4GORnaVXd0zumIvqjN8BZwuTS7sx8KUg
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:31 am

I don't think Jon has much of a choice, but to help Dany at this point. He's her prisoner basically. He can certainly mine Dragonstone for the dragon glass, but militarily and with the Unsullied in trouble now, Dany isn't going to keep him on the sidelines when she can put him to use.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:28 am

Re:Bran I think the issue here is that he has lost a piece of his soul every time he wargs into everyone that dies. This is explained in the books but hasn't been touched at all in the series, but essentially he leaves a little of himself in each being he wargs into (ie Summer the direwolf and Hodor), now that both are dead a piece of him died, and so did his part of his humanity/capacity for empathy. But to us he just looks like a giant douchebag.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:54 am

Also on Bran, I think part of the reason he looks so dazed and spaced out is that he's still learning to control it. He said it himself. Maybe that partially explains his expression. It must be difficult to be everywhere and every...when all the time.

The "you were so pretty when you were about to get raped" line was so unsettling though. wtf.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:27 am

For the Bran thing. Its that he is not Bran Stark anymore, he is not this 13 yo kid.

He is the three eyed raven and has "lived" for hundreds of years. If you get to experience so many lives and seen so much (thousand's lives worth) then you probably don't give two shits about these subtleties anymore. At least not until you become acclimated and go back to thinking like a human being. Bran just went through hell and back, killed his companion (hodor) and caused the death of his "master" and his friends (the children), as well as *bleep* hodor's brain since childhood. Then he meets the night king and proceeds to see everything that was and everything that is. From the deaths of his dad, uncle, grandfather, etc. to the birth of Jon, the rape of Sansa, wars, everything. His mind has been inside bodies while they died.

He has probably lost all touch with how a kid, or a regular person, should behave.

He is just jumping straight to the point, digging unnecessarily deep, to prove his abilities. Probably so that when he starts telling them all the "truths" he has seen, they believe him. With Ed he told him about the Fist of the First Men and Hardhome. With Sansa about her wedding. Basically saying "I now know everything, even the most terrible times in your lives, so listen to me".
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:56 am

Yea agree with what all of you said above regarding |Bran.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:15 pm

Episode 4 has beeen leaked gtfi

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4WeyVsHmXFAUE9GZ2JJYU5fUDQ/view
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:49 pm

I don't understand why people would want to read in script format what they can wait week-by-week to see with insanely high production value and great execution.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:08 pm

What do you mean script format? I'm literally watching the episode, it's 52 minutes.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:28 pm

"Too many people have viewed or downloaded the file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. "
Laughing

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:33 pm

Oh boyyy........
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:41 pm

Its okay man. I can wait till Monday morning (here). But the problem is now so many people have already watched it, those jerks have started posting spoilers online especially in Reddit and stuff. I was scavenging for links there and I nearly read a spoiler. So, folks kindly stay away from your internet for a couple of days hehe.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next