lucianomoggi
salmano9
jetvancake
DeviAngel
juve_gigi
19 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 31 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Warrior Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:52 pm

Great weeks for Benatia recently...

Plays like shit
Cost us the match vs Madrid
Cost us the match vs Napoli
Have tensions with Buffon

It's time he wakes up, it's ok to perform in december but Benatia have to maintain this level in crucial moments too.

Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 31 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by S Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:43 am

Rugani is considering the possibility of leaving Juventus in the summer. (GdS)
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:49 am

Makes sense. He needs playing time.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:52 am

Arsenal wants him and i cannot say i care. He's locked as 4th def, outta chances this season in my mind. Might be many years away from his peak and Allegri must give Caldara some minutes to prove himself.

He is not as solid as i thought he would become, at this stage of his career. Not ready yet, at least not for Juve. Maybe he is better than Mustafa Shodrani or whatever crap defender Arsenal has currently.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:11 pm

He has played quite a bit this season but I understand that he wants to play more. He was great for Empoli and looks good when he plays for us.

He could get the Romagnoli treatment by leaving Juve. Romagnoli himself looks better now because he plays (if fit) 38 games a season.

I think we are failing Rugani, basically doing a reverse Bonucci with him. Bonucci was disastrous when he arrived but we stuck to him, mostly for lack of better options, and it worked great. Now we have a guy that plays well, and was better when he regularly played, that we are not accommodating enough.

Time will tell if its the right choice but if Allegri/Marotta want to prioritize Caldara around Chiellini and Benatia then it makes sense to sell him.

I just hope we don't sign Howedes since Barzagli is apparently renewing. Ideally I wouldn't renew Barzagli either, he has little to give anymore. Chiellini, Benatia, Rugani, Caldara would be more than enough. We shouldn't have so many 30+yo players in our defense with only 1 youngster.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:30 pm

Oh i don't think we are selling him.

Caldara-Rugani is seen as Nazionale's backbone for World Cup 2022, so most probably a loan. I just can't imagine Allegri give enough minutes to both next season.

Rugani is an intelligent defender but he lacks some agressivity. He is not "imperial" if i can say... a move in England would force him to improve this flaw.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:46 pm

Agreed, his style of defending is like the anti-Chiellini. I think that aggressiveness will come with playing time. He reminds me of Barzagli before he matured.

On the future of the NT there is also Romagnoli with the two we own, and others like Ferrari and Romagna. Its early to tell.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:29 pm

Warrior wrote:Oh i don't think we are selling him.

Caldara-Rugani is seen as Nazionale's backbone for World Cup 2022, so most probably a loan. I just can't imagine Allegri give enough minutes to both next season.

Rugani is an intelligent defender but he lacks some agressivity. He is not "imperial" if i can say... a move in England would force him to improve this flaw.

He's a 24 yr old not some 18 yr old teenager. If he's leaving, he's leaving for good. I am not convinced of him at this point. He's really not stepped up in the limited opportunities he's been given.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:37 pm

Nor has he done too poorly either. Seems to be solid enough when we do play him, I've not seen any glaring errors from him worse than Benatia (just for example)

Even though its been a couple seasons, we don't have much to go off of, that's the sad thing

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:51 am

Simone Inzaghi is the first choice for the Juventus management if Allegri leaves the club. (Sky)
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:08 am

S wrote:
Warrior wrote:Oh i don't think we are selling him.

He's a 24 yr old not some 18 yr old teenager. If he's leaving, he's leaving for good. I am not convinced of him at this point. He's really not stepped up in the limited opportunities he's been given.

Agreed

Looks the same as he did years ago. You can blame lack of playing time but when he plays he looks nothing special and keeping in mind he's at Juve, we don't typically have much work to do against Serie A fodder. He'd be exposed at a mid table club where there's pressure to perform but also not much help around.

I'd send him away with a buy back, or loan him for 2 seasons but I won't mind if he's shipped away for good. Must be better, younger prospects out there.

I think he looks too timid at times for me, like a pushover.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:01 am

Idk what you guys are talking about but Rugani is clearly the best young italian defender.He doesn't deserve this...yes he hasn't made the big step yet but how do you expect that when he barely has been getting a chance to be a starter.
Back then Bonucci was far worse than Rugani is at the same age (23-24) but he played and matured alongside Chiellini and Barzagli.I trust in Rugani.We should give him more playing time next season instead of keeping too much of old defenders.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:57 am

Rugani needs to be more aggressive, confident, and physical. I cannot see him winning 1v1s against the top teams in CL. I feel he is quite timid, but he can improve of course. He must learn to stay close to the ball/attacker when defending.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:41 pm

Giovanni Simeone ? Would be great transfer this

Idk if Fiorentina would sell us 2 top prospects in a one year span
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:37 pm

PSG has offered Emre Can a better contract financially but the player has decided to join Juventus & will sign a 5-year contract soon. (GdS)

Juventus could enter the race to sign Cancelo, who’s valued at €35m by Valencia. The Portuguese right-back could not be redeemed by Inter if they don’t reach the CL. (GdS)

Juventus are interested in Sociedad winger Mikel Oyarzabal (21), according to Sportmediaset.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:59 pm

So Can and Pellegrini it is.

The more I see of Sandro this season the more I want him gone. I'm fine with players that try and aren't that good, but lazy performances and concentration lapses is a no from me. Hope we put his money to good use.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:15 pm

Sandro lost his damn mind and it saddens me, last season he was perfect.

The club that buys him (probably PL club) this summer will have him motivated for next season. I think he'll go back to his 2017 level.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:35 pm

Not sure how much Can and Pellegrini would improve our midfield.
Can definetly can be an improvement over Khedira but Pellegrini doesn't even have more experience than let's say Bentancur.

But if we can somehow get SMS as well then...

But all these rumors about new wingers and strikers (Martial etc.) make me think we'll sell some important player aswell and only Sandro might not be enough to fund all those deals.So Dybala might be leaving sadly.

Anyways hopefully Can has really agreed to come, solid and young midfielder on a free deal is a good way to start the mercato.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:41 pm

btw not sure if we should spend that money on Cancelo.
He's a solid option for RB for sure but if Sandro leaves we'll have to find a proper LB first plus I'd rather use the rest of the money to bring a quality mid.

In Sandro's case I'm sure we can get sm around 50-55m from him, rich teams like PSG & ManU are in need of a good LB so we can milk them a little bit Very Happy
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:10 pm

Yes those are the 2 teams with the most persistent rumors (Man Utd and PSG)... hopefully it ends in a biding war

Darmian will join instead of Cancelo, he's affordable and better in defence
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue May 01, 2018 8:59 am

TS cite English reports that suggest Juve making an attempt for Morata. Juve's plan is to sign him in a similar way like they signed Douglas Costa.

Juve will offer Chelsea €10m-€15m to sign him on an initial 2-year-loan deal with the redemption being €40m-€45m

Tuttosport report that Chelsea won't retain Álvaro Morata by force but they want to collect at least €60m-€65m from his sale. An important offer with figure close to their request, could arrive from Juve in a formula quite similar to the operation of Juan Cuadrado.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Tue May 01, 2018 1:27 pm

A deal similar to Cuadrado would be perfect.
With Mandzukic probably leaving we need a quality striker for sure and Morata on loan with option to buy sounds perfect.
Otherwise he would be expensive and spending right away 60m on him would not make it possible for us to bring another quality player this summer (that damn mid)
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat May 05, 2018 6:24 pm

After taking Emre Can, Juventus DS Fabio Paratici has met with Mino Raiola in a restaurant in Montecarlo to discuss for Bonaventura, who’s valued at €25-30m. (Rai)

:facepalm:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat May 05, 2018 6:31 pm

Sad
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Mon May 07, 2018 8:02 am

Look I think Juventus fans are pretty realistic with our transfers we expect quality to come in yes but we don't expect a ready made world class player for 100 million. In saying that players like Bonaventura should be unacceptable. Honestly if the Agnellis/Elkann dont want to invest in the club then just sell! Yes make money, yes be wise with spending but this is unacceptable for a club of our stature and reputation and financial status to be going after players like Bonaventura.

I thought we were past this phase but obviously not yet
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon May 07, 2018 1:31 pm

Thankfully it's a RAI rumour

I'm not liking that we're linked with bang average midfielders mainly

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next