matpol
Interman
iftikhar
Collblanc
29 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Who will progress?

Champions League Group Stage - Group C - Page 3 Vote_lcap32%Champions League Group Stage - Group C - Page 3 Vote_rcap 32% 
[ 7 ]
Champions League Group Stage - Group C - Page 3 Vote_lcap41%Champions League Group Stage - Group C - Page 3 Vote_rcap 41% 
[ 9 ]
Champions League Group Stage - Group C - Page 3 Vote_lcap23%Champions League Group Stage - Group C - Page 3 Vote_rcap 23% 
[ 5 ]
Champions League Group Stage - Group C - Page 3 Vote_lcap4%Champions League Group Stage - Group C - Page 3 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 22

Champions League Group Stage - Group C - Page 3 Empty Re: Champions League Group Stage - Group C

Post by Unique Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:18 pm

3-3 looks like I picked the right game to watch cheers

Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Champions League Group Stage - Group C - Page 3 Empty Re: Champions League Group Stage - Group C

Post by rincon Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:43 pm

farfan wrote:
rincon wrote:

I guess its trolling though, no one can think that Tiago was better.

Don't you think Tiago is more suited for a more defensive setup? hmm

Dude was a beast everywhere except in Italy.

The difference in quality with Saul is just too much. Tiago got promptly benched by Koke and Augusto Fernandes even.

That season they won the league they has Villa and Costa. That's a huge upgrade over what they have now.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:57 pm

Roma and Chelsea was fantastic, thoroughly enjoyed both CL match days this week.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:59 pm

Chelsea 7
Roma 5
Atletico 2
Qarabag 1
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:01 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Roma and Chelsea was fantastic, thoroughly enjoyed both CL match days this week.

Great games this week.

Weird cuz I usually find CL group stages so average
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:28 am

Great result for us and very unexpected. Wish we hadn't switched off for Hazard's 2nd,but will happily take the point. Well earned at a tough venue.

Dzeko and Kolarov were just magic. The midfield, bar Gonalons, looked good and the defense largely looked surprisingly OK thanks to the possession we had, but really vulnerable to quick moves as Chelsea's counters showed. Torino will certainly have taken note of that.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:25 am

Just hoping to not have committed Hybris when I compared Bruno Peres with Maicon.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:56 pm

Chelsea 7
Roma 5
Atletico 2
Qarabag 1

I know things look dire for Atletico, but I would still back them. These blighters are tough as nails. I guess the Atletico vs. Roma (MD 5) holds the key.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:17 pm

This group should be fun tomorow. Roma-Chelsea is hard to call.

From Roma's side: Kardsdorp tore his ACL. Emerson is still out (from his ACL). Manolas was trying to come back for the game, don't if he will be available. Schick still won't be called up.

Its hard to call a lineup because of EDF's rotations and plans. If a full strength team is played, it should look something like:

Alisson; Kolarov, Jesus, Fazio, Peres; Strootman, De Rossi, Nainggolan; Perotti, Dzeko, Florenzi

With some Pellegrini, Manolas, Gonalons and El Sharaawy as EDF decides.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:56 pm

Roma 1-0 up in the first minute

https://cdn.imgtc.com/uploads/87thouqFMDy.mp4
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:57 pm

Change your club you fraud.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:17 pm

Dzeko's assist was as delicious as the finish. Stunning goal.

That said, really early goals like this tend to work against us so we will see if Chelsea grow into the game.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:33 pm

2-0

https://imgtc.com/w/i3nbWhB

Perotti wtf rofl
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:30 pm

Even with 6+ minutes left, I still feel like this side could manage to somehow mess this up. It's straight up irrational thinking, but that's what we're used to as Romanisti.

That said, this will go down as one of our best showings in Europe.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:32 am

Roooooooooooooooooooooooma :bow: Heart banana :wub:

This Roma side is showing certain amount of grit that was missing all through the years I have followed them.

Atletico :facepalm: Sad

It's kind of sad really. They have been a breath of fresh air for the past few years. Well, on the flip side, this may now cool down the fapping by Unique Razz Wink
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:41 pm

iftikhar wrote:Roooooooooooooooooooooooma :bow: Heart banana :wub:

This Roma side is showing certain amount of grit that was missing all through the years I have followed them.

Atletico :facepalm: Sad

It's kind of sad really. They have been a breath of fresh air for the past few years. Well, on the flip side, this may now cool down the fapping by Unique Razz Wink
cheers
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:20 pm

Wow, finally good see Roma come good in the CL for once Very Happy
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:56 pm

Chelsea is beating Qarabag.

RIP Atletico, down to EL it is.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:21 pm

Actually, yeah, I don't think Roma would be losing to Karabakh even if they (somehow) lose to Atletico today. An absolutely disappointing UCL campaign for Simeone...and a joy to witness for me.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:49 pm

Somehow we lost today Laughing

Atleti needed more of a result from this game than we did so they were motivated and it showed.

Griezmann's goal was magnificent. I was not happy with the marking in the box, but it was a super finish.

Then we just imploded. Luckily, this happened close enough to the end that it didn't get truly ugly. It was definitely going that way.

I think we'll get that win against Qarabag, but I worry how this affects our mentality going back to the league though.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:43 pm

McLewis wrote:Somehow we lost today Laughing

Atleti needed more of a result from this game than we did so they were motivated and it showed.

Griezmann's goal was magnificent. I was not happy with the marking in the box, but it was a super finish.

Then we just imploded. Luckily, this happened close enough to the end that it didn't get truly ugly. It was definitely going that way.

I think we'll get that win against Qarabag, but I worry how this affects our mentality going back to the league though.

Chelsea and Roma will qualify, but the worst part of the result today, from a Roma point of view, is that you're unlikely to finish top. Chelsea just need a point, with our superior goal difference.

Aside from that, you're golden Thumbs up
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:45 pm

^Goal difference doesn't matter. The tiebreaker is the matches between the teams, which Roma has. Chelsea will need to beat Atletico to finish first.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:56 pm

Didn't they change the rule?

If not, my mistake, and Roma are even more Golden Thumbs up
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:56 pm

Damn, Roma actually lost. Really didn't expect that one. Fine, it's down to the last day for "tension" purposes but I think it's just a matter of formality. Really cannot see Roma not winning against Karabakh.

Mind you though, if Atleti beats Chelsea and Roma draws, Atleti go through on the better head to head.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:59 pm

Doc wrote:Damn, Roma actually lost. Really didn't expect that one. Fine, it's down to the last day for "tension" purposes but I think it's just a matter of formality. Really cannot see Roma not winning against Karabakh.

Mind you though, if Atleti beats Chelsea and Roma draws, Atleti go through on the better head to head.

Roma don't care about the CL mate

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:01 pm

I mean, why not?! It's the UCL, how can anyone not care?! Also, Atleti not being in the tournament is a blessing so...please care Roma Sad
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next