CBarca
RealGunner
Luca
M99
Great Leader Sprucenuce
15 posters

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 27 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:13 pm

Apparently Lakers can extend Deng for 3 years this summer without anymore guaranteed money. Stretch him and then pay him for 3.3m for 10 years and release him.

This will probably happen tbh. Then we can sign two max players and keep the young core.

Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 27 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Luca Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:11 am

I wish Lowry played like this more often. His defence is always there it’s just his decision making and shot selection offensively that can be so up and down.

At this level, this is probably the best team the Raptors have ever had. The bench plays so well together. The defence is there. CJ Miles is such a good fit, what that human garbage Demaree Carroll was supposed to be.

Mole, sort your team out

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:53 am

Once again god damn awful referees.

So tired of Lakers not getting any calls from the refs. Why are Sixers getting superstar calls... my god
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:23 am

At the start of the 4th...

Lakers have 91 FGA

Sixers have 63 FGA

And we only lead by 1 Laughing
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:01 am

God damn Luke is horrible...

Playing the same lineup for 20 minutes straight has never ever *bleep* worked...

Second game we lose because of his f'ing shit...
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:24 am

46-15-7-7 :bow:

Jesus *bleep* Christ.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:35 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:46-15-7-7 :bow:

Jesus *bleep* Christ.

He was incredible.

But also, that feel when your coach plays Julius Randle at Center against Embiid for 20 straight minutes.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:00 am

Mole wtf why are you ignoring me
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:13 am

I looooove how Kuzma went at Embiid anyway :bow:
what a player
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:15 am

El Gunner wrote:I looooove how Kuzma went at Embiid anyway :bow:
what a player

His defense is really lacking. But I don't know if there's a better scorer currently in this draft. He's so versatile.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:24 am

What do you guys think of Simmons left hand/right hand shooting tendencies?
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:28 am

El Gunner wrote:What do you guys think of Simmons left hand/right hand shooting tendencies?

It's kind of weird. But it looks fine. He needs a couple of seasons to fix his shooting though.

He's gonna be completely unplayable if he gets a decent shot. I was so high on him last year and still hate that the College rule is a thing. Else he'd be a Laker... Him or Towns at least.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:40 am

Pretty much agree. He seems adamant on shooting the long range shots with his left. So he think he should just work out on which hand to shoot based on his lane drives when going for layups, runners or hook shots.

he tends to get his body in awkward positions when he is most suited to go for a lefty finish at the rim, but chooses to go with his right hand instead.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:58 am

El Gunner wrote:Pretty much agree. He seems adamant on shooting the long range shots with his left. So he think he should just work out on which hand to shoot based on his lane drives when going for layups, runners or hook shots.

he tends to get his body in awkward positions when he is most suited to go for a lefty finish at the rim, but chooses to go with his right hand instead.

He hasn't really shot yet though. He only has attempted full court buzzer beaters, which are all his 3pt attempts.

Read on reddit that he's already attempted more full court shots than Kevin Durant in his career rofl
Because Durant always waits until the buzzer goes off until he shoots.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:01 am

Yea true true. Was more really referring to his pull-up midrange jumpers when I said long range shots Laughing
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:15 am

El Gunner wrote:Mole wtf why are you ignoring me

Sorry brah what do you want?
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:29 am

Lowry for Middleton?
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:55 am

Oh right, nah with Batum back I don't need another small forward.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:31 pm

4-0 since Bledsoe joined (including against Spurs, Grizzlies, Pistons, all very decent teams) and this isn't even close to his final form yet.

Henson and Thon are looking better

Team still needs to develop and Bledsoe needs to be properly integrated/come into his own form, but things are looking up.

U N D E F E A T E D in the Bledsoe era :bow:
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:31 pm

El Gunner wrote:Lowry for Middleton?

u pos stick with Khrisssss
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:23 pm

Freeza pls respond.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:21 pm

I think I have to backtrack about Ingram @freeza, I'm liking what I see from him these days. Not just the stat line but he's becoming a much bigger impact player and he can be a lethal scorer. I would love to see him average 18-20 points this year, not sure if it will happen.

The Sixers have to make some of the worst turnovers of all time. They're young so they'll adjust.

@cbarca, Wolves aren't being fraudulent currently Proud

Warriors to beat the Celtics tonight

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:24 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Oh right, nah with Batum back I don't need another small forward.

look at it this way.

He isn't giving you the value that his draft pick value predicted. You wanted to get rid of Lowry anyway, and his shooting percentage really isn't improving that much. He seems to be bricking a lot of 3 pt shots. And he is damn wasteful on the ball as well.
What you would get from Middleton is a sure fire 3 point shot maker, and someone that will boost your rebound numbers as well as I see that is a category you struggle with. Middleton has been quite efficient as well this season, which really shouldn't be a surprise because the guy can shoot, we know that by now. And he is a SG before SF. He is better and provides better numbers than your other players in that position which is Jaylen Brown and Batum.

Only reason I really want Lowry is to spike up my assists, a category which you seem to have finely covered. I can deal with those 10-20 pts he is producing every game because I have lots more scorers.

It's a win-win for both of us. You can inspect the numbers yourself.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:35 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:

Freeza pls respond.

He’s shot mentally. Think all the stuff surrounding him is too much at the moment. He was great the first ten games aside from the shooting. He’s had two horrible games without effort now. We need a sports psychologist on it.

@luca

Ingram is incredible really. And he’s so god damn young. Gets to the rim at will. Just imagine once he bulks more.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:41 pm

Freeza wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:

Freeza pls respond.

He’s shot mentally. Think all the stuff surrounding him is too much at the moment. He was great the first ten games aside from the shooting. He’s had two horrible games without effort now. We need a sports psychologist on it.

@luca

Ingram is incredible really. And he’s so god damn young. Gets to the rim at will. Just imagine once he bulks more.

Hire me Smile
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:42 pm

Agreed with Luca on Ingram, he's been consistently Lakers best player along with Kuzma when I watch.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next