CBarca
RealGunner
Luca
M99
Great Leader Sprucenuce
15 posters

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 28 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu 16 Nov 2017, 17:42

Agreed with Luca on Ingram, he's been consistently Lakers best player along with Kuzma when I watch.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 28 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Luca Thu 16 Nov 2017, 17:53

Mole, serious question for you

What are the Pelicans doing?

During the game yesterday, the commentators said something that I could not believe so I had to go and check it for myself. The only players on the team that were drafted by the Pelicans are Anthony Davis and Darius *bleep* Miller

In the last 6 seasons, ya'll have had a winning record only once. Who is doing the drafting? Needs to be fired as soon as possible. I mean, you did trade to acquire Cousins and Jrue Holiday, both were good moves but its almost unbelievable to imagine

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu 16 Nov 2017, 18:08

We've been giving up first round picks every year since AD was drafted lol.

I've been complaining about it every season since I followed the team.

Tbh the signings we made this summer I'm not mad at considering the limit amount of cap space but in general the front office has been a joke.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu 16 Nov 2017, 18:26

Sounds like the Raptors are about to sign free agent mole in the summer. Welcome to the club, were not very good but were reasonable

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu 16 Nov 2017, 18:37

Lol I'm a Newcastle fan, some ineptitude isn't going to make stop supporting someone.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu 16 Nov 2017, 18:44

I was only teasing. I actually like the Pelicans with Davis and Cousins, I would love for them to do well this season

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu 16 Nov 2017, 22:34

Kyrie Irving on his new diet: "I feel absolutely amazing. My energy, my sleeping patterns, just my intellect and everything that I'm awake to now -- I'm very much aware."

Kyrie Irving says he doesn’t eat animals because they “don’t come from anything natural”

Most obnoxious person ever
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu 16 Nov 2017, 22:41

Freeza jelly that he's not as aware as Kyrie tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu 16 Nov 2017, 22:42

Idk why you guys get so annoyed by Kyrie lol

He's an idiot, just let him be an idiot. More funny to laugh at. I can see annoyed at the flat Earth stuff though since kids look up to people like him. This though? Harmless
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu 16 Nov 2017, 22:42

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Freeza jelly that he's not as aware as Kyrie tbh.

Kyrie is Snoke

Talking about things awakening all the time
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu 16 Nov 2017, 22:44

hmm

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 17 Nov 2017, 00:32

Haters gon hate. If you have never been on a plant based diet, you should probably experience it before speaking on it. The way we consume meat isn’t natural - unless we are talking grass fed animals that aren’t mass produced.

As far as flat earth, I won’t speak on that. However athletes are not role models and while kids do look up to them, that responsibility falls on the parents in my opinion.

A great nutrition example would be Derrick “I eat massive amounts of gummy bears” Rose. When you compete and play at a high level, nutritionists and replenishing your body is very important.

P.S. earlier this week I debated with someone who was vegan. I’m all about respecting others decisions and I myself consume meat - but I am selective and only shop at specific grocery stores.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri 17 Nov 2017, 00:39

"my intellect and everything that I'm awake to now -- I'm very much aware."

I feel like freeza is more speaking to his tone than his dietary choices. Like he's been asleep for 25 years, he sounds like a complete moron to be honest. Just like he wanted to work with Brad Stephens,

"Brad fits perfectly in terms of that because he has an intellectual mind and is an intellectual human being," The Celtics guard told Auriemma. "It was something I was unbelievably craving in terms of what I wanted for my career."

Saying things like that to try to come off as intelligent actually has the opposite effect as intended. In my opinion. I love Kyrie as a player but he does say some stuff that just comes off super pretentious

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 17 Nov 2017, 00:53

My post wasn’t directed towards anyone in particular.
And I don’t agree with Kyrie when he says animals don’t come from anything natural. That is a very general statement and I won’t go into it further as this section is more basketball related.

Just saying that I’m sure some of the players could do with a better diet/nutritional program. Such long seasons are hard on the body and recover is crucoal. That’s why I respect Popovich a great deal. NBA is all about money and he actually takes his players longevity into consideration.

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri 17 Nov 2017, 01:04

Respect for Derrick Rose has gone up

I love gummy bears
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri 17 Nov 2017, 01:44

I too, CB, am a gummy bear enthusiast, akin Sterling Malory Archer levels.

@Dom your intial post did seem to have a go at Freeza.

Saying animals aren't natural or don't come from anything natural -and I recognise you disagreed with this- is just the most idiotic thing to ever say. It can clearly be seen that the guy is trying so hard to be a pseudo-intellectualist. He needs to reality check himself before he reaches Deepak Chopra levels.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri 17 Nov 2017, 03:15

Ehhh. We basically out-defended Boston in that first half. But then our whole team decides to not make a shot for 5 mins to end the half. :facepalm:
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri 17 Nov 2017, 03:26

You're a Warriors fan? @eg

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri 17 Nov 2017, 03:36

Don't get him started about bleeding gold and blue or some shit lmao
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri 17 Nov 2017, 04:06

Warriors playing such dumb basketball in the third :facepalm:
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri 17 Nov 2017, 04:07

Luca wrote:You're a Warriors fan? @eg

Blue and Gold
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri 17 Nov 2017, 04:12

El Gunner wrote:
Luca wrote:You're a Warriors fan? @eg

Blue and Gold

unfriended :

Pretty good game so far, ugly offence though from both teams

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri 17 Nov 2017, 04:42

lol I stayed up for that shit.

Some horrible decisions by the whole team but especially Steph and Draymond throughout the 2nd and 3rd quarters.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Fri 17 Nov 2017, 04:46

Terribly officiated game that we benefited from but a W is a W Thumbs up
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri 17 Nov 2017, 05:47

Rockets just dropped 90 points in half a game

Harden with 33

What the *bleep*

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri 17 Nov 2017, 11:55

Chris Paul effect >>
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next