Donald Trump watch

Page 36 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36

Go down

Donald Trump watch - Page 36 Empty Re: Donald Trump watch

Post by Unique on Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:23 pm

@VivaStPauli wrote:
@Unique wrote:are we saying the rapes and sexual assults on young german girls by masses of migrants did not happen.
We kind of are, yes.
Some crimes did happen. They were horrible. Some of them were committed by migrants. We have a lot of migrants in Germany, pretty much any crime will at some point probably be committed by a migrant.
But yeah, once you use the word "masses", you're wrong, and we're saying it did not happen. By "we", I here in this thread mean: German media, officials, including police. I can't be everywhere at once, but I have no reason to not believe them on this.

was the new years attacks we saw around europe by migrants fake and staged by actors. if so then i apologise and take back what i said.


New Year's attacks around Europe? I honestly have no idea what you're talking about.

And when the hell did Merkel declare Europe open to "everyone"? She just refused to break international law by closing the borders to refugees of war seeking asylum. We've signed more than just the Geneva convention. Merkel didn't really decide much, she just obeyed the laws in place. Admittedly, I was quite surprised to see a conservative not break a human rights law when convenient, but we all get surprised every once in a while.


you really dont remember this scratch

Unique
BOSS MAN

Posts : 15183
Join date : 2015-01-19

Back to top Go down

Donald Trump watch - Page 36 Empty Re: Donald Trump watch

Post by Unique on Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:38 pm

@VivaStPauli wrote:
@Unique wrote:are we saying the rapes and sexual assults on young german girls by masses of migrants did not happen.
We kind of are, yes.
Some crimes did happen. They were horrible. Some of them were committed by migrants. We have a lot of migrants in Germany, pretty much any crime will at some point probably be committed by a migrant.
But yeah, once you use the word "masses", you're wrong, and we're saying it did not happen. By "we", I here in this thread mean: German media, officials, including police. I can't be everywhere at once, but I have no reason to not believe them on this.

was the new years attacks we saw around europe by migrants fake and staged by actors. if so then i apologise and take back what i said.


New Year's attacks around Europe? I honestly have no idea what you're talking about.

And when the hell did Merkel declare Europe open to "everyone"? She just refused to break international law by closing the borders to refugees of war seeking asylum. We've signed more than just the Geneva convention. Merkel didn't really decide much, she just obeyed the laws in place. Admittedly, I was quite surprised to see a conservative not break a human rights law when convenient, but we all get surprised every once in a while.
what merkel did was let thousands and thousands of fighting age men leave behind the women and children and flood erurope. now im sure her heart was in the right place when she thought she was doing good by helping people. then it all went tits up real quick and what she should have done is come out and say my plan to help people has not worked out and now the people of europe mostly young girls are in danger so will will stop more coming in and find another way to help. now if she did that i would have big respect for her. but what she did was lie and cover up all the shit what was going on and was still letting more and more come. so young girls were getting attacked and raped because she would not admit she fucked up and that my friend is unforgivable. every girl that was attacked and raped after she covered things up should be blamed on her. say what you like about trump but no way in a million years would american girls be getting attacked and raped by these people. its merkels job to protect the german people not try to win the nobel prize.

_________________
Donald Trump watch - Page 36 Landsc10
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 15183
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 44

Back to top Go down

Donald Trump watch - Page 36 Empty Re: Donald Trump watch

Post by Hapless_Hans on Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:50 pm

@Young Kaz wrote:
@Hapless_Hans wrote:
@El Gunner wrote:


A meme in himself, just like the rest of us.
Donald Trump is not the leader that we need, but the one we deserve. Proud


Sorry, no. Just no.
I have issues, no doubt, but I do not deserve an absolute villainous crook and dangerous sociopath as a leader, and neither in my estimation do any of you, and nor do we deserve a system which rewards and promotes this blatantly villainous and sociopathic behaviour.
All of us deserve better than what we're getting from the leadership of the free world.


Berlin this week:


These people dont deserve Trump? Never forget his grandparents are from Germany. The values his dad learned(and no doubt passed to his son) before joining the KKK was from German parents.

Trump is the perfect embodiment of ideals we have let simmer under the surface. He's the worst of us.


You don't deserve Trump and neither do I. What's your point?

_________________
Donald Trump watch - Page 36 600x337?v=1558166038000
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : FC Bayern
Posts : 26907
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

Donald Trump watch - Page 36 Empty Re: Donald Trump watch

Post by FennecFox7 on Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:49 am

I just want to clarify that the mass rapes in Europe were from North AFRICAN migrants for the most part, which is Algerians, Moroccans, and Tunisians, not the Syrian refugees.

They're not the same people and not from the same ethnic groups.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6504
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Donald Trump watch - Page 36 Empty Re: Donald Trump watch

Post by Unique on Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:14 am

@FennecFox7 wrote:I just want to clarify that the mass rapes in Europe were from North AFRICAN migrants for the most part, which is Algerians, Moroccans, and Tunisians, not the Syrian refugees.

They're not the same people and not from the same ethnic groups.
but they are from the same religious group. and my point still stands that merkel made a shit storm in europe and covered it up and that led to more girls getting raped. she got the ball rolling for brexit with her crazy welcome party and more and more young girls had to suffer because she wanted to hide the fact that she fucked up. how this women can sleep at night i will never know. but the german guys will over look this and worry more about the next tweet trump sends.

_________________
Donald Trump watch - Page 36 Landsc10
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 15183
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 44

Back to top Go down

Donald Trump watch - Page 36 Empty Re: Donald Trump watch

Post by Hapless_Hans on Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:04 am

Nothing about what you write is in any way correct or close to the truth, so it makes no sense to debate about it.
But you can blame Brexit on Merkel if you want to, I don't mind Laughing

_________________
Donald Trump watch - Page 36 600x337?v=1558166038000
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : FC Bayern
Posts : 26907
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

Donald Trump watch - Page 36 Empty Re: Donald Trump watch

Post by Young Kaz on Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:16 pm

@Hapless_Hans wrote:
@Young Kaz wrote:
@Hapless_Hans wrote:


Sorry, no. Just no.
I have issues, no doubt, but I do not deserve an absolute villainous crook and dangerous sociopath as a leader, and neither in my estimation do any of you, and nor do we deserve a system which rewards and promotes this blatantly villainous and sociopathic behaviour.
All of us deserve better than what we're getting from the leadership of the free world.


Berlin this week:


These people dont deserve Trump? Never forget his grandparents are from Germany. The values his dad learned(and no doubt passed to his son) before joining the KKK was from German parents.

Trump is the perfect embodiment of ideals we have let simmer under the surface. He's the worst of us.


You don't deserve Trump and neither do I. What's your point?


How do you know that for sure?

We all have sat and let the ideals which create people like him strew under the surface of society.

He's the result of our inaction, for decades.
Young Kaz
Young Kaz
Prospect
Prospect

Posts : 62
Join date : 2019-03-22

Back to top Go down

Donald Trump watch - Page 36 Empty Re: Donald Trump watch

Post by Unique on Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:20 pm

@Hapless_Hans wrote:Nothing about what you write is in any way correct or close to the truth, so it makes no sense to debate about it.
But you can blame Brexit on Merkel if you want to, I don't mind Laughing
so the victims of the attacks are lying Hans is that what your telling us. No attacks took place. You know what. I bet them little kids lied about the pedo rape gangs in England as well. And I bet stanly Kubrick made the propaganda video of the world trade centre attacks.

_________________
Donald Trump watch - Page 36 Landsc10
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 15183
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 44

Back to top Go down

Donald Trump watch - Page 36 Empty Re: Donald Trump watch

Post by FennecFox7 on Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:31 pm

@Unique wrote:
@FennecFox7 wrote:I just want to clarify that the mass rapes in Europe were from North AFRICAN migrants for the most part, which is Algerians, Moroccans, and Tunisians, not the Syrian refugees.

They're not the same people and not from the same ethnic groups.
but they are from the same religious group. and my point still stands that merkel made a shit storm in europe and covered it up and that led to more girls getting raped. she got the ball rolling for brexit with her crazy welcome party and more and more young girls had to suffer because she wanted to hide the fact that she fucked up. how this women can sleep at night i will never know. but the german guys will over look this and worry more about the next tweet trump sends.


No, they are not the same, jesus fucking christ

Algerians, Moroccans, Tunisians = NORTH AFRICAN/amazigh

Syrians = MIDDLE EASTERN/KURD/ASSYRIANS

End of story
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6504
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Donald Trump watch - Page 36 Empty Re: Donald Trump watch

Post by Unique on Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:44 pm

@FennecFox7 wrote:
@Unique wrote:
@FennecFox7 wrote:I just want to clarify that the mass rapes in Europe were from North AFRICAN migrants for the most part, which is Algerians, Moroccans, and Tunisians, not the Syrian refugees.

They're not the same people and not from the same ethnic groups.
but they are from the same religious group. and my point still stands that merkel made a shit storm in europe and covered it up and that led to more girls getting raped. she got the ball rolling for brexit with her crazy welcome party and more and more young girls had to suffer because she wanted to hide the fact that she fucked up. how this women can sleep at night i will never know. but the german guys will over look this and worry more about the next tweet trump sends.


No, they are not the same, jesus fucking christ

Algerians, Moroccans, Tunisians = NORTH AFRICAN/amazigh

Syrians = MIDDLE EASTERN/KURD/ASSYRIANS

End of story
they are all brainwashed by the same backward religion is what I meant.

_________________
Donald Trump watch - Page 36 Landsc10
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 15183
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 44

Back to top Go down

Donald Trump watch - Page 36 Empty Re: Donald Trump watch

Post by Unique on Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:56 pm

@FennecFox7 wrote:I just want to clarify that the mass rapes in Europe were from North AFRICAN migrants for the most part, which is Algerians, Moroccans, and Tunisians, not the Syrian refugees.

They're not the same people and not from the same ethnic groups.
also the problems with the young girls getting surrounded and groped in public pools did start with the influx of Syrians. And again this was another thing that was covered up by merkel. She just kept bringing them in and never gave a fuck about young girls getting attacked in their own country.

_________________
Donald Trump watch - Page 36 Landsc10
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 15183
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 44

Back to top Go down

Donald Trump watch - Page 36 Empty Re: Donald Trump watch

Post by RealGunner on Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:11 pm

@Unique wrote:
@FennecFox7 wrote:
@Unique wrote:
@FennecFox7 wrote:I just want to clarify that the mass rapes in Europe were from North AFRICAN migrants for the most part, which is Algerians, Moroccans, and Tunisians, not the Syrian refugees.

They're not the same people and not from the same ethnic groups.
but they are from the same religious group. and my point still stands that merkel made a shit storm in europe and covered it up and that led to more girls getting raped. she got the ball rolling for brexit with her crazy welcome party and more and more young girls had to suffer because she wanted to hide the fact that she fucked up. how this women can sleep at night i will never know. but the german guys will over look this and worry more about the next tweet trump sends.


No, they are not the same, jesus fucking christ

Algerians, Moroccans, Tunisians = NORTH AFRICAN/amazigh

Syrians = MIDDLE EASTERN/KURD/ASSYRIANS

End of story
they are all brainwashed by the same backward religion is what I meant.


brainwashed how?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 82546
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Donald Trump watch - Page 36 Empty Re: Donald Trump watch

Post by RealGunner on Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:11 pm

@Unique wrote:
@FennecFox7 wrote:I just want to clarify that the mass rapes in Europe were from North AFRICAN migrants for the most part, which is Algerians, Moroccans, and Tunisians, not the Syrian refugees.

They're not the same people and not from the same ethnic groups.
also the problems with the young girls getting surrounded and groped in public pools did start with the influx of Syrians. And again this was another thing that was covered up by merkel. She just kept bringing them in and never gave a fuck about young girls getting attacked in their own country.


Evidence please

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 82546
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Donald Trump watch - Page 36 Empty Re: Donald Trump watch

Post by Unique on Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:21 pm

@RealGunner wrote:
@Unique wrote:
@FennecFox7 wrote:I just want to clarify that the mass rapes in Europe were from North AFRICAN migrants for the most part, which is Algerians, Moroccans, and Tunisians, not the Syrian refugees.

They're not the same people and not from the same ethnic groups.
also the problems with the young girls getting surrounded and groped in public pools did start with the influx of Syrians. And again this was another thing that was covered up by merkel. She just kept bringing them in and never gave a fuck about young girls getting attacked in their own country.


Evidence please

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3426142/Germany-hands-cartoon-etiquette-guides-swimming-baths-dozens-women-groped-migrants.html

this is just one report but you can find a shit load on them. also if you care to look you can go on youtube and find many vids of young german girls talking about the bad experiences they have had with the young syrian boys. in some vids parents are even told to make sure young girls dont wear shorts that bring attention to them and are also told to stop girls walking in certain areas at night to avoid problems. some of the reports ive seen are unreal.

_________________
Donald Trump watch - Page 36 Landsc10
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 15183
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 44

Back to top Go down

Donald Trump watch - Page 36 Empty Re: Donald Trump watch

Post by Unique on Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:25 pm

@RealGunner wrote:
@Unique wrote:
@FennecFox7 wrote:


No, they are not the same, jesus fucking christ

Algerians, Moroccans, Tunisians = NORTH AFRICAN/amazigh

Syrians = MIDDLE EASTERN/KURD/ASSYRIANS

End of story
they are all brainwashed by the same backward religion is what I meant.


brainwashed how?
they are all brainwashed by islam into thinking that young girls in europe are fair game for harassment because of how they act and dress.

_________________
Donald Trump watch - Page 36 Landsc10
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 15183
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 44

Back to top Go down

Donald Trump watch - Page 36 Empty Re: Donald Trump watch

Post by RealGunner on Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:35 pm

@Unique wrote:
@RealGunner wrote:
@Unique wrote:
@FennecFox7 wrote:


No, they are not the same, jesus fucking christ

Algerians, Moroccans, Tunisians = NORTH AFRICAN/amazigh

Syrians = MIDDLE EASTERN/KURD/ASSYRIANS

End of story
they are all brainwashed by the same backward religion is what I meant.


brainwashed how?
they are all brainwashed by islam into thinking that young girls in europe are fair game for harassment because of how they act and dress.


Do you think Mohammed Salah thinks young girls in Europe are fair game for harassment because of how they act and dress?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 82546
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Donald Trump watch - Page 36 Empty Re: Donald Trump watch

Post by RealGunner on Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:36 pm

@Unique wrote:
@RealGunner wrote:
@Unique wrote:
@FennecFox7 wrote:I just want to clarify that the mass rapes in Europe were from North AFRICAN migrants for the most part, which is Algerians, Moroccans, and Tunisians, not the Syrian refugees.

They're not the same people and not from the same ethnic groups.
also the problems with the young girls getting surrounded and groped in public pools did start with the influx of Syrians. And again this was another thing that was covered up by merkel. She just kept bringing them in and never gave a fuck about young girls getting attacked in their own country.


Evidence please

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3426142/Germany-hands-cartoon-etiquette-guides-swimming-baths-dozens-women-groped-migrants.html

this is just one report but you can find a shit load on them. also if you care to look you can go on youtube and find many vids of young german girls talking about the bad experiences they have had with the young syrian boys. in some vids parents are even told to make sure young girls dont wear shorts that bring attention to them and are also told to stop girls walking in certain areas at night to avoid problems. some of the reports ive seen are unreal.


No, i meant how exactly does Merkel cover it up?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 82546
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Donald Trump watch - Page 36 Empty Re: Donald Trump watch

Post by Unique on Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:50 pm

@RealGunner wrote:
@Unique wrote:
@RealGunner wrote:

Evidence please

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3426142/Germany-hands-cartoon-etiquette-guides-swimming-baths-dozens-women-groped-migrants.html

this is just one report but you can find a shit load on them. also if you care to look you can go on youtube and find many vids of young german girls talking about the bad experiences they have had with the young syrian boys. in some vids parents are even told to make sure young girls dont wear shorts that bring attention to them and are also told to stop girls walking in certain areas at night to avoid problems. some of the reports ive seen are unreal.


No, i meant how exactly does Merkel cover it up?
well thats like saying how do you know that bush and blair didnt know saddam had no WMD. as soon as these things started to happen in germany merkel would have been told about it and she did nothing to stop more coming. she made no attempt to tell the public about the crimes and when asked about them she lied and downplayed it. she did exactly the same thing as the british police and government did when the rape gangs were abusing 1500 children.

_________________
Donald Trump watch - Page 36 Landsc10
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 15183
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 44

Back to top Go down

Donald Trump watch - Page 36 Empty Re: Donald Trump watch

Post by Unique on Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:00 pm

@RealGunner wrote:
@Unique wrote:
@RealGunner wrote:

brainwashed how?
they are all brainwashed by islam into thinking that young girls in europe are fair game for harassment because of how they act and dress.


Do you think Mohammed Salah thinks young girls in Europe are fair game for harassment because of how they act and dress?
i have no idea what mo salah thinks of young girls in europe.

_________________
Donald Trump watch - Page 36 Landsc10
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 15183
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 44

Back to top Go down

Donald Trump watch - Page 36 Empty Re: Donald Trump watch

Post by RealGunner on Sat May 04, 2019 4:42 pm




What a man. Brought peace between USA and North Korea single handedly.

MY president

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 82546
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Donald Trump watch - Page 36 Empty Re: Donald Trump watch

Post by Young Kaz Yesterday at 10:50 pm



Proud Proud Proud Molenation

Honestly this trip marks a very important potential event for Trump. If he meets Naruhito in person this might be the first time since his dad's funeral that he isnt the biggest piece of shit in the room
Young Kaz
Young Kaz
Prospect
Prospect

Posts : 62
Join date : 2019-03-22

Back to top Go down

Donald Trump watch - Page 36 Empty Re: Donald Trump watch

Post by Young Kaz Yesterday at 11:14 pm

and why on earth are they letting this dumb son of a bitch present a trophy at Nihon Kyokai? He's gonna wear shoes in the ring? Why should a miserable racist even be allowed in it? He represents EVERYTHING the Sumo lifestyle is against, and nobody likes him there. In fact, my own sister moved there to get away from this douche.

Abe is making sure that every last redeemable part of his miserable island is soiled before he leaves this earth.
Young Kaz
Young Kaz
Prospect
Prospect

Posts : 62
Join date : 2019-03-22

Back to top Go down

Donald Trump watch - Page 36 Empty Re: Donald Trump watch

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum