Mo Salah appreciation thread

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Re: Mo Salah appreciation thread

Post by Valkyrja on Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:55 pm

Well, stats would led you to believe that CR is a better creator than Iniesta.

Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Posts : 10748
Join date : 2011-11-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Mo Salah appreciation thread

Post by Mr Nick09 on Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:02 pm

He will be fine in a few months lad went from playing like a B player to A. Jump was too sudden, there is always a correction to the mean which is around A-, if that makes sense.

I saw him getting a lot of chances this season and missing as well, not to mention having to deal with double teams and marking this season. Maybe it doesn't help that he sticks to the right too much, and switching sides a bit more with Mane may help.


_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 28795
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Mo Salah appreciation thread

Post by sportsczy on Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:30 pm

Too early to tell one way or another.

_________________
sportsczy
sportsczy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 17563
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Mo Salah appreciation thread

Post by Mr Nick09 on Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:48 pm

ill be shocked if he is just a one season wonder

_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 28795
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Mo Salah appreciation thread

Post by sportsczy on Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:07 pm

Well he was one player all the way until the age of 25... and then had a season out of this world. So what's his "normal"? All the seasons before last or his last one?

There's no way to tell.

_________________
sportsczy
sportsczy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 17563
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Mo Salah appreciation thread

Post by Nishankly on Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:40 pm

I saw a post comparing him for the first 2 months in both seasons, will post it next week if i get time.

Basically, he's missing easy chances every game which has always been a problem for him even when he scored 44 goals last year.

and the statistics in you will get a hard on if i tell you he's getting into better goal scoring positions and creating more chances etc etc this season compared to last.

The issue that i noticed is the fact the front 3 is taking a lot less risks compared to last season which is weird, but i can assume that is why we are still using the old midfield even after 2 huge signings.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 16148
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Mo Salah appreciation thread

Post by zenmaster on Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:42 pm

@sportsczy wrote:Well he was one player all the way until the age of 25... and then had a season out of this world.  So what's his "normal"?  All the seasons before last or his last one?

There's no way to tell.  

Exactly my thoughts.

Talented kid are been scouted at early age and all big club keep monitoring them.  Having said that his statistics are not in his favour with 14-15 goals in serie A in two season followed by 40+ goal last season.  40+ is way too much , lets see.

_________________
no clinging no resisting

zenmaster
zenmaster
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 538
Join date : 2014-05-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Mo Salah appreciation thread

Post by Mr Nick09 on Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:03 am

One season wonder? he looks seriously shat right now, lol

_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 28795
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Mo Salah appreciation thread

Post by Valkyrja on Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:13 am

Last season was a fluke but I think Ramos ruined him and proved he's an enormous pussy. Unbelieavable how many people thought last season that he was a better player than Hazard tho Laughing

_________________


I play for the best team in the world, I don't fear anything
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 10748
Join date : 2011-11-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Mo Salah appreciation thread

Post by Winter is Coming on Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:22 am

Hazard is a big fraud anyway.

_________________

"I pass and I move, I help you, I look for you, I stop, I raise my head, I look and, above all, I open up the pitch...The one who has the ball, is the master of the game...That's the school of Joan Vilà, of Albert Benaiges, of Johan Cruijff, of Pep Guardiola" - Xavi

Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3725
Join date : 2013-05-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Mo Salah appreciation thread

Post by Art Morte on Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:32 am

Last season was not a fluke, he really was a ruthless scorer. Great movement, quickness and a great finesse shot (meaning to say he scores more with placement than power). He deserved the goals he got.

I think his form is a combination of Liverpool's attack in general not being great this season and his own motivation to train hard to maintain his form.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 16355
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Re: Mo Salah appreciation thread

Post by Hapless_Hans on Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:02 pm

@Art Morte wrote:Last season was not a fluke, he really was a ruthless scorer. Great movement, quickness and a great finesse shot (meaning to say he scores more with placement than power). He deserved the goals he got.

I think his form is a combination of Liverpool's attack in general not being great this season and his own motivation to train hard to maintain his form.


I think one main reason is the World Cup year coupled with the injury in the CL final. He was rushed to be fit for the World Cup and has not had enough rest.
It's common for players to be a little low on spark after a world cup summer, especially those who play many games.
Things just don't fall into place for him like the season before.

_________________
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : FC Bayern
Posts : 25683
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Mo Salah appreciation thread

Post by Unique on Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:17 pm

@Hapless_Hans wrote:
@Art Morte wrote:Last season was not a fluke, he really was a ruthless scorer. Great movement, quickness and a great finesse shot (meaning to say he scores more with placement than power). He deserved the goals he got.

I think his form is a combination of Liverpool's attack in general not being great this season and his own motivation to train hard to maintain his form.


I think one main reason is the World Cup year coupled with the injury in the CL final. He was rushed to be fit for the World Cup and has not had enough rest.
It's common for players to be a little low on spark after a world cup summer, especially those who play many games.
Things just don't fall into place for him like the season before.
i was just about to say that but it dont fit in with most peoples agenda.

_________________
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 13860
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 44

Back to top Go down

Re: Mo Salah appreciation thread

Post by sportsczy on Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:23 pm

You have to be able to repeat something for it not to be a fluke... so we'll have to see if Salah is able to regain last year's form.

The worry, of course, is that he's 26 and last season was exponentially more productive than any other he's had. So at least from a data standpoint, it does look like a fluke until he proves otherwise.

_________________
sportsczy
sportsczy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 17563
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Mo Salah appreciation thread

Post by Unique on Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:38 pm

@sportsczy wrote:You have to be able to repeat something for it not to be a fluke... so we'll have to see if Salah is able to regain last year's form.

The worry, of course, is that he's 26 and last season was exponentially more productive than any other he's had. So at least from a data standpoint, it does look like a fluke until he proves otherwise.
teams have not worked out how to stop salah mane and firmino. they have worked out how to stop milner hendo and gini from supplying them with good service

_________________
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 13860
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 44

Back to top Go down

Re: Mo Salah appreciation thread

Post by Mr Nick09 on Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:50 pm

he is diving now? disappointing..


_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 28795
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Mo Salah appreciation thread

Post by BarrileteCosmico on Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:01 pm

He is doing it for fantasy points, I will allow it

_________________
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : River Plate
Posts : 23585
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Mo Salah appreciation thread

Post by Unique on Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:32 pm

Madrid fans calling out a player for diving my good god what ever next. Shocked

_________________
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 13860
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 44

Back to top Go down

Re: Mo Salah appreciation thread

Post by BarrileteCosmico on Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:04 am

I was going to say pls, did you forget about this?



And then I remembered he also played for Real, so you might be on to something hmm

_________________
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : River Plate
Posts : 23585
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Mo Salah appreciation thread

Post by Mamad on Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:33 am

@Unique wrote:Madrid fans calling out a player for diving my good god what ever next. Shocked


We don't have any professional divers in our team. Ronaldo has left.

_________________

2016 2017 2018
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 3408
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Mo Salah appreciation thread

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum