Thimmy
Hapless_Hans
futbol_bill
24 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Sack Zidane thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Sack Zidane thread

Post by guest7 Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:48 pm

rincon wrote:The starters are playing poorly, the bench players are playing poorly. 20 players or so underperforming or flat out excluded is never a coincidence. It means something is not working in the locker room and change is needed.

Zidane even admitted it was his fault. But what's more surprising is the players seemingly don't care. At this point I think they're playing to get him sacked.

guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:58 pm

Yeah I agree when all your players underperform this much it means you are doing a poor job preparing them for games week in and week out. I personally think he was already poor at it since last season but players heroics saved him.

@valk you are right it's not possible to forget how to do things in one summer, the only explanation is that they haven't been preparing well for games for a long time. I know we have short memory in football but I'm pretty sure we were criticizing this team a lot last season already for how they were playing, not unlike this season
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:10 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Yeah I agree when all your players underperform this much it means you are doing a poor job preparing them for games week in and week out. I personally think he was already poor at it since last season but players heroics saved him.

@valk you are right it's not possible to forget how to do things in one summer, the only explanation is that they haven't been preparing well for games for a long time. I know we have short memory in football but I'm pretty sure we were criticizing this team a lot last season already for how they were playing, not unlike this season

yeah nick i know you've been on the coaching row since zidane came, but still, if they are coached badly now, they've been coached badly for 2 years now.

the spark is missing, i'm not saying zidane is a managing goat or anything but we've won lots with him and if we let him get the right players it will probably work again. decline et al aside, these guys are not playing at 30% of what they did last season. you don't become shit at football overnight. the tactics are the same, teams might have become accustomed to them but we are simply too shit.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:59 pm

He's not going to get "fired" but I think the writing is on the wall that he is gone at the end of the season via mutual agreement. I don't see him getting sacked mid season.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:20 pm

FalcaoPunch wrote:He's not going to get "fired" but I think the writing is on the wall that he is gone at the end of the season via mutual agreement. I don't see him getting sacked mid season.

Him staying on until the end of the season is not a guarantee though. If he keeps on losing and dropping points left and right, he'll be fired sooner rather than later. The pressure from the Bernabeu would be so great that even Florentino wouldn't be able to save him.

He's going to be left in charge until the end of the season provided he doesn't stay this crappy.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:50 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:
FalcaoPunch wrote:He's not going to get "fired" but I think the writing is on the wall that he is gone at the end of the season via mutual agreement. I don't see him getting sacked mid season.

Him staying on until the end of the season is not a guarantee though. If he keeps on losing and dropping points left and right, he'll be fired sooner rather than later. The pressure from the Bernabeu would be so great that even Florentino wouldn't be able to save him.

He's going to be left in charge until the end of the season provided he doesn't stay this crappy.

That's just my guess but I wouldn't be surprised if he gets sacked sooner.
I just think he has more in his favor considering his status and accomplishments as our coach in regards to staying until the end of the season.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8