Great Leader Sprucenuce
Kaladin
23 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Ancelotti to Napoli - Page 2 Empty Re: Ancelotti to Napoli

Post by Luca Wed May 23, 2018 2:08 pm

rofl

Yeah, let's take our strongest point of the team (the 3 man midfield), and scrap it to play Mertens as a pseudo right winger and Benzema #10, WHEWWWWWW

Diawara, Zielinski, Allan, Torreira will surely be central to Ancelotti's plans. I wouldn't be surprised if this is the summer Mertens leaves too

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed May 23, 2018 2:11 pm

I can see Carlo playing his favoured Christmas tree again

Rui Patricio
Hysaj-Albiol-Koulibaly-Ghoulam
Torreira
Allan----Zielinski(?)
Suso(?)-Mertens
Milik(?)

Could make around 100M from sales easily by selling Jorginho and Hamsik alone.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed May 23, 2018 2:18 pm

Vidal and Benzema rofl

Impossible with the Napoli wages. I can see them going on Torreira though
And I feel Zielinski is going to emerge under him
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed May 23, 2018 2:24 pm

It’s expected that Carlo Ancelotti will be announced as Napoli Coach on June 1, once Maurizio Sarri’s situation is resolved.

The former Milan boss has agreed to take over at the San Paolo, having been sacked by Bayern Munich earlier this season.

According to the Gazzetta dello Sport, Ancelotti has now signed a two-year contract with an option for a third, worth around €6.5m per season.

His staff will be his son Davide, son-in-law Mino Fulco, fitness coach Giovanni Mauri and his son Francesco.

The contract will start on June 1, and there will be no official announcement until then, because Sarri has an €8m release clause which is valid until the end of this month.

President Aurelio De Laurentiis plans to use that money to pay Carletto and his staff for the first season, having actually signed a pre-agreement with Ancelotti around three weeks ago.

Sarri will therefore not be sacked, though the club has a clause which would allow that for a fee of €500,000 before June.

The current Coach is wanted by Zenit St Petersburg, while Chelsea have also been linked.

Ancelotti and family Proud

Might as well get wife and daughter in-law a job at the club too
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed May 23, 2018 4:12 pm

S wrote:I can see Carlo playing his favoured Christmas tree again

Carlo favours a 4-3-3.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Wed May 23, 2018 4:33 pm

S wrote:
It’s expected that Carlo Ancelotti will be announced as Napoli Coach on June 1, once Maurizio Sarri’s situation is resolved.

The former Milan boss has agreed to take over at the San Paolo, having been sacked by Bayern Munich earlier this season.

According to the Gazzetta dello Sport, Ancelotti has now signed a two-year contract with an option for a third, worth around €6.5m per season.

His staff will be his son Davide, son-in-law Mino Fulco, fitness coach Giovanni Mauri and his son Francesco.

The contract will start on June 1, and there will be no official announcement until then, because Sarri has an €8m release clause which is valid until the end of this month.

President Aurelio De Laurentiis plans to use that money to pay Carletto and his staff for the first season, having actually signed a pre-agreement with Ancelotti around three weeks ago.

Sarri will therefore not be sacked, though the club has a clause which would allow that for a fee of €500,000 before June.

The current Coach is wanted by Zenit St Petersburg, while Chelsea have also been linked.

Ancelotti and family Proud

Might as well get wife and daughter in-law a job at the club too

I swear to you, at first, I thought the part in bold was just a joke. Then I took the liberty to check it for myself and to my surprise, it was all true. The guy is hiring his entire family and he's not even ashamed of it.

I also remember he did something similar at Madrid; he hired his son-in-law as a nutritionist. That behavior didn't sit well with me back then, but now it looks like he's bringing it to a whole new level. Zidane must have picked his nepotism from him because he's already flooded the academy with his sons. It's one of the things I truly hate about him.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed May 23, 2018 5:11 pm

Where would u want them to play u nuts ? They are his friking kids and live in his home, u want to send them to Getafe's academy or abroad ? rofl
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed May 23, 2018 5:14 pm

The best thing for their development of grit, strength, and endurance would be to throw them into the woods and let them find their own way to grow up among boar and wolves IMO
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Wed May 23, 2018 6:39 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:The best thing for their development of grit, strength, and endurance would be to throw them into the woods and let them find their own way to grow up among boar and wolves IMO

You could throw them into the wild for 50 years and they would still remain talentless. Apparently, the only thing Zidane passed down to them is his last name.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed May 23, 2018 6:40 pm

Ancelotti to Napoli - Page 2 Dd5hJVMV0AAFPoB

3 year deal

Last edited by S on Wed May 23, 2018 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by 80s_Stallone Wed May 23, 2018 6:56 pm

Robespierre wrote:
breva wrote:You said about Ancelotti "he is not rated from European top teams anymore" that's bs. Did Guardiola win a CL with Bayern? Did Guardiola get Bayern to a CL final? Jupp Heynckes surely did better than both, but why is Ancelotti "not rated" while Guardiola is?

I am glad you are the Ancelotti agent, but I can just say that he was snubbed from Arsenal Chelsea etc so he is going to take Napoli which is a good club but it is a spare wheel though. Useless thinking about the contrary

misguided as usual. He probably just wants to live in Italy again. Ancelotti is one of the greatest managers of all time. Like players, they decline as well. Napoli is a great fit for him. It has no bearing on his past achievements.
80s_Stallone
80s_Stallone
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sampdoria

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed May 23, 2018 7:19 pm

And so begins Napoli's decline.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Wed May 23, 2018 7:28 pm

I agree that he's a more high profile appointment than expected, but that still doesn't change the fact that Napoli isn't going to improve. Of course that is unless ADL made a promise that there would be a squad overhaul this summer, which I doubt.

End of the day, I don't see Carlo challenging Juve in the league like Sarri did. He's going to ruin Sarri's work and have Napoli play worse football (like he did at Bayern). Napoli doesn't have the squad to challenge for the CL either. Maybe he'll win them a Coppa Italia. Laughing

They should've went all out for Conte, if they really wanted to win push for the title.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu May 24, 2018 1:11 am

80s_Stallone wrote:
Robespierre wrote:
breva wrote:You said about Ancelotti "he is not rated from European top teams anymore"  that's bs. Did Guardiola win a CL with Bayern?  Did Guardiola get Bayern to a CL final? Jupp Heynckes surely did better than both, but why is Ancelotti "not rated" while Guardiola is?  

I am glad you are the Ancelotti agent, but I can just say that he was snubbed from Arsenal Chelsea etc so he is going to take Napoli which is a good club but it is a spare wheel though. Useless thinking about the contrary

misguided as usual.  He probably just wants to live in Italy again.  Ancelotti is one of the greatest managers of all time.  Like players, they decline as well.  Napoli is a great fit for him.  It has no bearing on his past achievements.

Again I  invented nothing .
These are his interviews

Where he says that if he will come back in Italy it will be only for Milan or Roma .

And his desire is to coach again in Premier.

So I feel he expected Chelsea or Arsenal and surely he had never thought about Napoli

You can read it though. nothing of invented.

http://www.repubblica.it/sport/calcio/esteri/2014/11/24/news/ancelotti_sono_diventato_meno_italiano_tornerei_solo_al_milan_dal_nostro_inviato_enrico_curro_-101268703/
http://www.sportal.it/calcio/ancelotti-torno-solo-per-due-squadre-sulla-nazionale.html
http://www.ilgiornale.it/news/sport/ancelotti-premier-che-passione-italia-allenerei-solo-roma-o-1471152.html

Last edited by Robespierre on Thu May 24, 2018 1:21 am; edited 7 times in total
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu May 24, 2018 1:14 am

wonder if Napoli will even finish top 4?

Can't see it.

Juve winning the league obviously

Roma, Inter and Milan will take the next 3 spots imo

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu May 24, 2018 1:18 am

Milan not touching the top 4 with their squad even with reinforcements like Fellaini

Lazio and Napoli still have way more quality even with key departures this summer IMO
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu May 24, 2018 2:40 am

Simone Rovera was saying on RMC that some of the names he talked about with DeLau are Benzema, and Vidal... he wants to use his previous clubs to feed his napoli.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu May 24, 2018 8:03 am

No chance Milan knock Napoli off top 4 next season. Not only do the squad have such a difference in quality, we are talking of Carlo vs Gattuso.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by 80s_Stallone Thu May 24, 2018 3:24 pm

Robespierre wrote:
80s_Stallone wrote:
Robespierre wrote:

misguided as usual.  He probably just wants to live in Italy again.  Ancelotti is one of the greatest managers of all time.  Like players, they decline as well.  Napoli is a great fit for him.  It has no bearing on his past achievements.

Again I  invented nothing .
These are his interviews

Where he says that if he will come back in Italy it will be only for Milan or Roma .

And his desire is to coach again in Premier.

So I feel he expected Chelsea or Arsenal and surely he had never thought about Napoli

You can read it though. nothing of invented.

http://www.repubblica.it/sport/calcio/esteri/2014/11/24/news/ancelotti_sono_diventato_meno_italiano_tornerei_solo_al_milan_dal_nostro_inviato_enrico_curro_-101268703/
http://www.sportal.it/calcio/ancelotti-torno-solo-per-due-squadre-sulla-nazionale.html
http://www.ilgiornale.it/news/sport/ancelotti-premier-che-passione-italia-allenerei-solo-roma-o-1471152.html

I appreciate the articles, kept me busy at work. Money changes everything tho. The fact that he was able to appoint his whole family is probably a sweet bonus too.
80s_Stallone
80s_Stallone
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sampdoria

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Fri May 25, 2018 11:12 pm

rincon wrote:
Robespierre wrote:It's unreal how Napoli ( their attractive power is even overrated. Even if they are a relevant team now, it's always difficult to sign great players .. more than Milanese teams ) never worsens after great losses.

After Cavani (he looked like irreplaceable) and Lavezzi, they sign Higuain Callejon Mertens.

After Sarri ( the real factor for their 91 points ) they sign even Ancelotti

^This is why I'm always complimenting the club in how its run. ADL, Guintoli and co. do an unreal job compared to the rest of Serie A bar Juve. Their coach appointments are ambitious and on point and their signings are usually smart. They really jumped into the power vacuum left by the Milan teams since coming back to A.

Their latest league finishes

Sarri: 2nd 91pts
Sarri: 3rd 86 pts
Sarri: 2nd 82 pts
Benitez: 5th 63 pts
Benitez: 3rd 78 pts
Mazzarri: 2nd 78 pts
Mazzarri: 5th 61 pts
Mazzarri: 3rd 70 pts

Ancelotti's objective will be to keep them in the CL spots fighting for the league and improve them in europe. Except for Benitez' step back they've been on track for a while.

Now they are rumored to sign Leno, Balotelli, Torreira, Verdi. While they look to lose Hamsik (China), Jorginho (City), Reina (Milan?), Mertens?, Koulibaly?.

Thumbs up

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:48 pm

Robespierre wrote:Vidal and Benzema rofl

Impossible with the Napoli wages. I can see them going on Torreira though
And I feel Zielinski is going to emerge under him

Wink
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:55 am

Report: Napoli begin Cavani talks

Napoli have begun genuine negotiations to bring Edinson Cavani back from Paris Saint-Germain, claim reports in Italy.

The reunion has long been rumoured, fuelled by statements from the ‘Matador’ and his entourage, as well as President Aurelio De Laurentiis.

According to reporter Carlo Alvino, who was the first to reveal Carlo Ancelotti was in talks to take over from Maurizio Sarri, the first step has now been taken to work out a deal.

Cavani is under contract with PSG until June 2020 and his difficulties co-existing with Neymar could prompt a departure sooner rather than later.

Crucially, the first impressions were positive and the 31-year-old Uruguay international is even prepared to cut his wages in order to help the move go through.

His children still live in Naples and he retains very good memories of the club, where he played from 2010 to 2013, scoring 104 goals in 138 games.

Cavani embraced many old friends at Parc des Princes when the teams met for their Champions League group phase tie, a 2-2 draw, and will be given a great reception at the Stadio San Paolo on November 6.

https://www.football-italia.net/130046/report-napoli-begin-cavani-talks

would be great
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:55 am

If it's true then Madrid should not hesitate to swoop in for him. He has a very high work rate, he scores a decent amount of goals and can actually create for himself, not to mention that he's miles better than the guy we have right now.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:14 am

He will be 32 midseason, about 32 & 1/2 in the summer. How many season has he got left in him? not much at top level, 1,5-2 seasons max

Wonder how much they'd ask for him.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:31 am

You really can't be picky when you have a CF like ours. At least, Cavani does his job to a certain and acceptable extent. And the sensible thing to do for Madrid right now would be to at least start upgrading the positions that have plummeted to amateurish levels.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:43 am

But, in my opinion, you need to rejuvante your team. A lot of your key players are ageing and bringing in more ageing players is a short-sighted vision and not the solution.

Mbappe or Salah is where it's at. Possibly Hazard.

Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next