Summer Transfer Rumours 2018/19

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Re: Summer Transfer Rumours 2018/19

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Wed May 23, 2018 4:58 pm

I bet you thought Silva and De Bruyne wouldn't work because they pretty much played on the wings before.

Don't lie BTW because nobody thought it would work, but a good manager made it work and you damn well it wouldn't have worked with Mourinho.

Same with Pogba and SMS tbh, there's no reason why a good manager couldn't make it work in a midfield 3 of some sort.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Posts : 64542
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer Transfer Rumours 2018/19

Post by zigra on Wed May 23, 2018 5:01 pm

Come on now, EVERYONE (apart from Unique level fans) knew it would work.
avatar
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax
Posts : 3983
Join date : 2013-08-15
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer Transfer Rumours 2018/19

Post by S on Wed May 23, 2018 5:06 pm

@Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I bet you thought Silva and De Bruyne wouldn't work because they pretty much played on the wings before.

Don't lie BTW because nobody thought it would work, but a good manager made it work and you damn well it wouldn't have worked with Mourinho.

Same with Pogba and SMS tbh, there's no reason why a good manager couldn't make it work in a midfield 3 of some sort.


I dont know about Silva and De Bruyne but IMO Pogba and SMS are too similar to work well together. One of them has to play a withdrawn role in that case which doesnt benefit either.

Kinda similar to the Gerrard-Lampard situation that dint work well for England.
avatar
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 26264
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer Transfer Rumours 2018/19

Post by Firenze on Wed May 23, 2018 5:06 pm

after extensive youtube scouting I can conclude we just signed a Brazilian Kante-Veratti hybrid

ufff, coup of the decade

although the related video was some lad from League 2 whose highlights made him look like Messi but let's not get into technicalities

nailed on for the treble next season

avatar
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 27516
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer Transfer Rumours 2018/19

Post by S on Wed May 23, 2018 5:08 pm

@Firenze wrote:after extensive youtube scouting I can conclude we just signed a Brazilian Kante-Veratti hybrid

ufff, coup of the decade

although the related video was some lad from League 2 whose highlights made him look like Messi but let's not get into technicalities

nailed on for the treble next season



Buffed up Herrera with Brazilian flair and fancy

The man to carry Pogba next season(with Matic ofc)
avatar
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 26264
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer Transfer Rumours 2018/19

Post by S on Wed May 23, 2018 5:16 pm



Paratici(Juve's sporting director) with Morata and his agent

https://twitter.com/fm87654321/status/999277708415823872/photo/1
avatar
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 26264
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer Transfer Rumours 2018/19

Post by Firenze on Wed May 23, 2018 5:26 pm

uff, unreal loyalty to bring him home after he flopped

brings a tear to my eye, he never wanted to leave Juve
avatar
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 27516
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer Transfer Rumours 2018/19

Post by Luca on Wed May 23, 2018 5:31 pm

Can't wait for a 54 month loan with an option to buy and 17 different bonus related clauses

Get it done Marotta, tangle them up for years
avatar
Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 13507
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer Transfer Rumours 2018/19

Post by Kaladin on Wed May 23, 2018 5:35 pm

Juve isn't going to pay what Chelsea demand

_________________
avatar
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 21908
Join date : 2012-06-28
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer Transfer Rumours 2018/19

Post by Firenze on Wed May 23, 2018 5:40 pm

nobody is, at least not immediately

Luca was probably half kidding but I can see something complex and drawn out being struck between the clubs

will probably still be paying his fee 8 years from now or something
avatar
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 27516
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer Transfer Rumours 2018/19

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Wed May 23, 2018 5:43 pm

@S wrote:
@Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I bet you thought Silva and De Bruyne wouldn't work because they pretty much played on the wings before.

Don't lie BTW because nobody thought it would work, but a good manager made it work and you damn well it wouldn't have worked with Mourinho.

Same with Pogba and SMS tbh, there's no reason why a good manager couldn't make it work in a midfield 3 of some sort.


I dont know about Silva and De Bruyne but IMO Pogba and SMS are too similar to work well together. One of them has to play a withdrawn role in that case which doesnt benefit either.

Kinda similar to the Gerrard-Lampard situation that dint work well for England.


Only reason that didn't work was because we used 442 constantly, there's no reason why Lampard and Gerrard wouldn't of worked with an extra midfielder behind them.

If you want to argue that Pogba and SMS wouldn't work in a pivot then sure.

_________________
avatar
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 64542
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer Transfer Rumours 2018/19

Post by Kaladin on Wed May 23, 2018 5:55 pm

#Napoli met with Angel Di Maria today, as #Ancelotti wants a reunion with him (Sky)

_________________
avatar
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 21908
Join date : 2012-06-28
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer Transfer Rumours 2018/19

Post by Luca on Wed May 23, 2018 6:12 pm

@Firenze wrote:nobody is, at least not immediately

Luca was probably half kidding but I can see something complex and drawn out being struck between the clubs

will probably still be paying his fee 8 years from now or something


It's either an Alex Sandro + kind of deal or a Cuadrado type deal I feel. Our Cuadrado deal was needlessly complex, a loan and then a two year loan with a cost per season and an obligation to pay at the end of it. WATTBA
avatar
Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 13507
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer Transfer Rumours 2018/19

Post by S on Wed May 23, 2018 6:12 pm

@Kaladin wrote:#Napoli met with Angel Di Maria today, as #Ancelotti wants a reunion with him (Sky)



Has to take a massive paycut to make this happen.

Napoli linked with all these big players but very doubtful they're going to meet their wage demands

Has ADL snapped after not winning the league this year and wants to spend big after years of 'restricted' spending ?

They've been the most profitable club in Italy by far over the last 5-6 years
avatar
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 26264
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer Transfer Rumours 2018/19

Post by S on Wed May 23, 2018 6:42 pm

Adrien Rabiot is not happy that he missed out on the World Cup and blames PSG. The midfielder is looking to leave the Parisian club. Rabiot likes Juventus and the Italian club are interested. His contract expires in 2019. (L’Equipe)
avatar
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 26264
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer Transfer Rumours 2018/19

Post by S on Wed May 23, 2018 6:45 pm

Milan met with agent, Beppe Bozzo, yesterday at Casa Milan. The meeting was primarily held to discuss Simone Zaza. (Gazzetta)
avatar
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 26264
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer Transfer Rumours 2018/19

Post by S on Wed May 23, 2018 6:51 pm

#Napoli may be prepared to allow Maurizio Sarri to join Chelsea for nothing – if the Blues agree to send David Luiz the other way for a cut-price fee. (Telegraph) #CFC
avatar
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 26264
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer Transfer Rumours 2018/19

Post by Firenze on Wed May 23, 2018 6:51 pm

rofl

ES posting those lineups with legit players in them asking what people thought

only to end up with Fellaini and Zaza

WATTBA
avatar
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 27516
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer Transfer Rumours 2018/19

Post by Luca on Wed May 23, 2018 7:01 pm

@Firenze wrote:rofl

ES posting those lineups with legit players in them asking what people thought

only to end up with Fellaini and Zaza

WATTBA


Zaza is a scudetto winner you uncultured swine

@S wrote:Adrien Rabiot is not happy that he missed out on the World Cup and blames PSG. The midfielder is looking to leave the Parisian club. Rabiot likes Juventus and the Italian club are interested. His contract expires in 2019. (L’Equipe)


I don't rate him
avatar
Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 13507
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer Transfer Rumours 2018/19

Post by Unique on Wed May 23, 2018 8:03 pm

someone is about to get docked 25% :whistle:

_________________
avatar
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 13391
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 44

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer Transfer Rumours 2018/19

Post by The Demon of Carthage on Wed May 23, 2018 8:17 pm

@Luca wrote:
@Firenze wrote:rofl

ES posting those lineups with legit players in them asking what people thought

only to end up with Fellaini and Zaza

WATTBA


Zaza is a scudetto winner you uncultured swine
That's not necessarily a valid argument, though. Take Danilo for instance; he's a two-time CL winner, Champion of Spain and England. Yet, he ain't worth a damn.

_________________
•Proud fan of the biggest and most prestigious club in the world•
El Rey de Europa
avatar
The Demon of Carthage
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 3788
Join date : 2015-01-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer Transfer Rumours 2018/19

Post by Luca on Wed May 23, 2018 8:25 pm

@The Demon of Carthage wrote:
@Luca wrote:
@Firenze wrote:rofl

ES posting those lineups with legit players in them asking what people thought

only to end up with Fellaini and Zaza

WATTBA


Zaza is a scudetto winner you uncultured swine
That's not necessarily a valid argument, though. Take Danilo for instance; he's a two-time CL winner, Champion of Spain and England. Yet, he ain't worth a damn.


It was a comment of satirical purpose only

uncultured swine is a popular meme

avatar
Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 13507
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer Transfer Rumours 2018/19

Post by Luca on Wed May 23, 2018 8:46 pm

Richarlison's incredible dropoff: 0 goals or assists after the new year.

already in prime Mourinho attacking form

what a signing for @firenze
avatar
Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 13507
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer Transfer Rumours 2018/19

Post by S on Wed May 23, 2018 9:19 pm

Atlético Madrid and Inter Milan are interested in signing West Brom striker Salomón Rondón. (Source: SkySports)
avatar
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 26264
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer Transfer Rumours 2018/19

Post by Firenze on Wed May 23, 2018 9:57 pm

@Luca wrote:Richarlison's incredible dropoff: 0 goals or assists after the new year.

already in prime Mourinho attacking form

what a signing for @firenze

lol, the BS links dried up months ago, I'd been saying he was shit after new year, he's shite in general tbh

nowhere near top 5 material in any league

if anything he looks like a Milan signing
avatar
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 27516
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer Transfer Rumours 2018/19

Post by zigra on Wed May 23, 2018 10:41 pm

Can't believe the lad was seriously hyped just because he scored 5 goals Laughing
avatar
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax
Posts : 3983
Join date : 2013-08-15
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer Transfer Rumours 2018/19

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum