Summer Transfer Rumours 2018/19

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Re: Summer Transfer Rumours 2018/19

Post by S on Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:32 pm

Milan are waiting to hear UEFA’s verdict but in the mean time are trying to define a deal for Falcao. Milan & Gattuso want a proven striker, not to bet on a youngster. Jorge Mendes is trying to work out a cash + Falcao deal for Andre Silva. (Tuttosport)

S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Posts : 26263
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer Transfer Rumours 2018/19

Post by Kaladin on Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:32 pm

Right, that sounds like Umtit's unlicensed PES name

Like i said we won't sell Romagnoli, he loves the club, loves Nesta, same career path as Nesta, got Nesta's approval for his shirt no (13), even got a haircut like Nesta. This guy loves him and loves the club. He ain't going nowhere.

_________________
avatar
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 21882
Join date : 2012-06-28
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer Transfer Rumours 2018/19

Post by Mr Nick09 on Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:33 pm

@S wrote:Milan are interested in RB Lipzeig defender, Dayot Upamecano. The French defender would cost €15 million. (Gazzetta)

Sounds like Ravioli's replacement :coffee:
he has a 100 millions euros release clause lol

_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
avatar
Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 28419
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer Transfer Rumours 2018/19

Post by S on Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:34 pm

Suso-Falcao-Depay

not bad

although i doubt depay would join them
avatar
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 26263
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer Transfer Rumours 2018/19

Post by Kaladin on Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:35 pm

Listen, if you want some Milan Internet Bullshit Artist stuff, just say so, instead of posting Tuttojuve

-We're signing Fekir for Suso+40m
-We are planning to spend 300m Euros this summer, since next year the FFP period will be more lenient towards Milan since its going to take recent years. the club doesn't care about the UEFA verdict
-Carrasco will be loaned to us

_________________
avatar
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 21882
Join date : 2012-06-28
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer Transfer Rumours 2018/19

Post by Firenze on Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:40 pm

@Kaladin wrote:Right, that sounds like Umtit's unlicensed PES name

Like i said we won't sell Romagnoli, he loves the club, loves Nesta, same career path as Nesta, got Nesta's approval for his shirt no (13), even got a haircut like Nesta. This guy loves him and loves the club. He ain't going nowhere.


you left out the most important part though

not even close to Nesta's level and never will be

just being a fan of the club doesn't guarantee anything Laughing

avatar
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Napoli
Posts : 27468
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer Transfer Rumours 2018/19

Post by Firenze on Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:41 pm

Suso + 40m, ufff. Would be a coup.
avatar
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Napoli
Posts : 27468
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer Transfer Rumours 2018/19

Post by S on Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:41 pm

He's a Lazio fan btw.
avatar
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 26263
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer Transfer Rumours 2018/19

Post by Firenze on Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:44 pm

Nabil Fékir's agent Jean-Pierre Bernès: "Liverpool's interest exists, but for the moment nothing is done & other clubs could come in. The window will be long." (subtext: can a bigger club save him from playing in that shite city)

@Mirabelli
avatar
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Napoli
Posts : 27468
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer Transfer Rumours 2018/19

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:47 pm

@S wrote:He's a Lazio fan btw.


Old school Nesta fan Proud before he sold out and became mainstream.

_________________
avatar
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 64497
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer Transfer Rumours 2018/19

Post by Kaladin on Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:47 pm

@Firenze wrote:
@Kaladin wrote:Right, that sounds like Umtit's unlicensed PES name

Like i said we won't sell Romagnoli, he loves the club, loves Nesta, same career path as Nesta, got Nesta's approval for his shirt no (13), even got a haircut like Nesta. This guy loves him and loves the club. He ain't going nowhere.


you left out the most important part though

not even close to Nesta's level and never will be

just being a fan of the club doesn't guarantee anything Laughing



At 22? Who's Nesta's level? Bailly lmao?

The biggest things that count for defenders is experience, he's getting plenty of that here, and he's improving year by year, this year has been his best year by far.

We don't splash 50m every in the hopes of striking gold, only to end up with the Ivorian Zapata to be a club starter

_________________
avatar
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 21882
Join date : 2012-06-28
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer Transfer Rumours 2018/19

Post by Unique on Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:48 pm

@Firenze wrote:Nabil Fékir's agent Jean-Pierre Bernès: "Liverpool's interest exists, but for the moment nothing is done & other clubs could come in. The window will be long." (subtext: can a bigger club save him from playing in that shite city)

@Mirabelli
its getting closer :coffee:

_________________
avatar
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 13332
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 44

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer Transfer Rumours 2018/19

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:48 pm

Didn't you spend like 800m last summer?

_________________
avatar
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 64497
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer Transfer Rumours 2018/19

Post by Unique on Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:49 pm

@Kaladin wrote:
@Firenze wrote:
@Kaladin wrote:Right, that sounds like Umtit's unlicensed PES name

Like i said we won't sell Romagnoli, he loves the club, loves Nesta, same career path as Nesta, got Nesta's approval for his shirt no (13), even got a haircut like Nesta. This guy loves him and loves the club. He ain't going nowhere.


you left out the most important part though

not even close to Nesta's level and never will be

just being a fan of the club doesn't guarantee anything Laughing



At 22? Who's Nesta's level? Bailly lmao?

The biggest things that count for defenders is experience, he's getting plenty of that here, and he's improving year by year, this year has been his best year by far.

We don't splash 50m every in the hopes of striking gold, only to end up with the Ivorian Zapata to be a club starter
bailly is not a starter he is a bencher

_________________
avatar
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 13332
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 44

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer Transfer Rumours 2018/19

Post by Hapless_Hans on Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:53 pm

@S wrote:Milan are interested in RB Lipzeig defender, Dayot Upamecano. The French defender would cost €15 million. (Gazzetta)

Sounds like Ravioli's replacement :coffee:


lmao what pile of crap
Absolutely no way you get him, much less for that money

kid will go for >50m in a year or two

_________________
avatar
Hapless_Hans
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : FC Bayern
Posts : 25025
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer Transfer Rumours 2018/19

Post by S on Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:54 pm

@Firenze wrote:@Mirabelli


Busy wrapping up Fellaini(C) as his next big coup

avatar
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 26263
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer Transfer Rumours 2018/19

Post by Kaladin on Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:55 pm

@Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Didn't you spend like 800m last summer?


200m on bits and pieces for 25m a pop, sadly for that price they went for the averagest, the worst, the most untechnical, the most brainless collection of players on the planet.

_________________
avatar
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 21882
Join date : 2012-06-28
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer Transfer Rumours 2018/19

Post by Warrior on Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:56 pm

Fellaini could actually do well at Milan. Therefore, i don't expect Mirabelli to make this move.
avatar
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 4067
Join date : 2016-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer Transfer Rumours 2018/19

Post by S on Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:57 pm

@Hapless_Hans wrote:
@S wrote:Milan are interested in RB Lipzeig defender, Dayot Upamecano. The French defender would cost €15 million. (Gazzetta)

Sounds like Ravioli's replacement :coffee:


lmao what pile of crap
Absolutely no way you get him, much less for that money

kid will go for >50m in a year or two


Who gives a shit about this FM regen/unlicensed Umtiti

Stop freaking out, Wolfgang.
avatar
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 26263
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer Transfer Rumours 2018/19

Post by Firenze on Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:58 pm

Fellaini on a free, if he drops his wage demands a little, is a decent signing for most clubs outside of the top 3 in their league.

Kessie - Fellaini could easily hit double digits in football IQ as a combined pairing IMO, dunno about pass accuracy % though

I still think he ends up at PSG if they are crippled by FFP
avatar
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Napoli
Posts : 27468
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer Transfer Rumours 2018/19

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:58 pm

@Kaladin wrote:
@Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Didn't you spend like 800m last summer?


200m on bits and pieces for 25m a pop, sadly for that price they went for the averagest, the worst, the most untechnical, the most brainless collection of players on the planet.


Ignoring GL tax? Sad!

_________________
avatar
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 64497
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer Transfer Rumours 2018/19

Post by Unique on Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:59 pm

@Firenze wrote:Fellaini on a free, if he drops his wage demands a little, is a decent signing for most clubs outside of the top 3 in their league.

Kessie - Fellaini could easily hit double digits in football IQ as a combined pairing IMO, dunno about pass accuracy % though

I still think he ends up at PSG if they are crippled by FFP
how much is he on now. about 180k per week.

_________________
avatar
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 13332
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 44

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer Transfer Rumours 2018/19

Post by Firenze on Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:00 pm

Heard Callejon has a 23m release clause valid for all clubs? saw some numpties on Redcafe mention it and say he would be a good signing for us, OUT with that, but surprised someone doesnt jump on it at that price. Especially a mid table PL team.
avatar
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Napoli
Posts : 27468
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer Transfer Rumours 2018/19

Post by Hapless_Hans on Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:00 pm

"we as a Chelsea fan" Laughing

_________________
avatar
Hapless_Hans
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : FC Bayern
Posts : 25025
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer Transfer Rumours 2018/19

Post by Firenze on Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:01 pm

@Unique wrote:
@Firenze wrote:Fellaini on a free, if he drops his wage demands a little, is a decent signing for most clubs outside of the top 3 in their league.

Kessie - Fellaini could easily hit double digits in football IQ as a combined pairing IMO, dunno about pass accuracy % though

I still think he ends up at PSG if they are crippled by FFP
how much is he on now. about 180k per week.


He's on 80k p/w

180K you must be confusing with VVD or Oxlade

He's demanding about 180K p/w from clubs looking at him since he won't have a transfer fee attached, I think we offered him 120K and he said no, we aren't going higher than that for someone that played like 4 times for us last season
avatar
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Napoli
Posts : 27468
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer Transfer Rumours 2018/19

Post by Firenze on Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:02 pm

@Hapless_Hans wrote:"we as a Chelsea fan" Laughing


I went through his twitter timeline, guy is an absolute numpty, makes Unique look like Hawking.

He was actually cheering Pool on hard in the CL final looking at his tweets, so he may actually be Unique in disguise.
avatar
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Napoli
Posts : 27468
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer Transfer Rumours 2018/19

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum