Unique
Luca
Great Leader Sprucenuce
futbol_bill
guest7
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Koke: “Lopetegui was our leader. Hierro did the best he could.” - Page 2 Empty Re: Koke: “Lopetegui was our leader. Hierro did the best he could.”

Post by Valkyrja Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:08 pm

Yep, and they are all important pieces for their clubs Laughing

Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Koke: “Lopetegui was our leader. Hierro did the best he could.” - Page 2 Empty Re: Koke: “Lopetegui was our leader. Hierro did the best he could.”

Post by Unique Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:08 pm

futbol_bill wrote:I know Doc, that it sounds like excuses, but dammit, we would be having a very different conversation hadn’t Rubianes felt his pride was damaged. I mean who does that changing coaches 2 days before tournament and for one who failed miserable in level 2 futbol (my home club at that) in his only coaching experience.

Take it for what it is, I’m pissed!

Right now, I await England’s demise and anxiously await Mole and others’ reaction.
you are asking the wrong question. the question you should be asking is why the manager took the madrid job a few days before the world cup.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:11 pm

Valkyrja wrote:Yep, and they are all important pieces for their clubs Laughing
well henderson milner taa and robertson were a big part of the liverpool team that did well in the champions lge. sterling was a big part of the city team. manure won a euro cup and a domestic cup plus made another final with smalling jones lingard and rashford playing a big part.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:17 pm

Unique wrote:
futbol_bill wrote:I know Doc, that it sounds like excuses, but dammit, we would be having a very different conversation hadn’t Rubianes felt his pride was damaged. I mean who does that changing coaches 2 days before tournament and for one who failed miserable in level 2 futbol (my home club at that) in his only coaching experience.

Right now, I await England’s demise and anxiously await Mole and others’ reaction.
you are asking the wrong question. the question you should be asking is why the manager took the madrid job a few days before the world cup.

He accepted the job EFFECTIVE after WC
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:23 pm

futbol_bill wrote:
Unique wrote:

He accepted the job EFFECTIVE after WC
no. he accepted the job before the world cup thats why he was sacked.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:30 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Nope I just think they would have struggled anyway so I don't think it matters.

With that path to the final there's no way Spain could not have been legit contenders.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:35 pm

spain are the arsenal of international football.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:39 pm

Unique wrote:spain are the arsenal of international football.

They have two Euros back to back and a WC in the span of 6 years and have been dominating European football for over a decade now.

The Arsenal of international football is England, no disrespect, because the last time you won a major trophy was back when Jesus was still alive.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:45 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:
Unique wrote:spain are the arsenal of international football.

They have two Euros back to back and a WC in the span of 6 years and have been dominating European football for over a decade now.

The Arsenal of international football is England, no disrespect, because the last time you won a major trophy was back when Jesus was still alive.
im talking about now. just like arsenal spain play 500 passes when 2 would be enough. they keep the ball but dont really hurt you and they try to walk the ball in all the time.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:54 pm

Yeah, still not the best of comparisons. But I do think Spain are heading right back to where they once were: eternal disappointments, you know, like Liverpool or Inter.

It was a great run really, 1 WC, 2 Euros, legendary stuff.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by breva Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:28 am

Doc wrote:Yeah, still not the best of comparisons. But I do think Spain are heading right back to where they once were: eternal disappointments, you know, like Liverpool or Inter.

It was a great run really, 1 WC, 2 Euros, legendary stuff.

Liverpool is the English club with the most European Championships and have won the English top flight 18 times only 2 less than Manchester United, the first place club.

Inter has won the European Championship 3 times, second only to Milan in Italy, and won itr twice in a row with the Grande Inter. Inter is also the most recent Italian winner of a European Cup (2010). Inter is also tied with Milan with respect to top flight championships 18, second only to Juventus.
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:07 am

Yeah, that was a weird comment from Doc. Not that he's wrong in the present day, but then that doesn't really match the words "eternal disappointments".

Anyway, these are just excuses.

Couldn't beat Russia. RUSSIA. Doesn't matter who your manager is when you're facing Russia with the talent Spain have. Koke pls
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:12 am

More "wrong" than "weird" if I'm being honest but I'm allowed 1 bad VAR call a week imo. The "disappointment" part is still very much correct though.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2