M99
CBarca
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Mr Nick09
Freeza
15 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 35 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by urbaNRoots Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:12 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:What is this „Freedom of Movement“ shit? Seems like another excuse to give refs even more power to decide games on their own.

You mad you can't bear hug AD anymore? Seriously though if the NBA stick to their claims he'll be at the line more than Harden this year.

Not mad, just don’t trust these referees to be consistent, this rule is so vague that they can decide to use or not use whenever they want.

Btw if that happens with AD, I hope people don’t start to discredit everything he does like they try with Harden. If players can’t stop you without fouling, it’s no one‘s but the defenders fault.

urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 35 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:20 am

Nah I don't trust them either.

Difference is AD literally bearhugged nearly every possession lol. He should be getting a lot more free throws anyway and defenders shouldn't be getting away with literally breaking rules on the regular.

The reason people complain about Harden is because he gets free throws which literally shouldn't be given lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:26 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Nah I don't trust them either.

Difference is AD literally bearhugged nearly every possession lol. He should be getting a lot more free throws anyway and defenders shouldn't be getting away with literally breaking rules on the regular.

The reason people complain about Harden is because he gets free throws which literally shouldn't be given lol.

No the real reason people complain is because they are whiny bitches. Every superstar gets calls, even AD.

The only star I remember being disrespected like that was Iverson because of his size.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:38 am

urbaNRoots wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Nah I don't trust them either.

The only star I remember being disrespected like that was Iverson because of his size.

The only one? Really?

What about Brandon Ingram?
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:56 am

JaVale looks great. Wouldn't have thought. Always liked Rondo.

Beasley and Lance still have a lot to prove, but I love the two former players. Can help us so much.

JaVale looks like the perfect center for this team at this point. He's a skinny athletic rim runner and shot blocker. Really a great asset this day and age.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:00 am

Josh Hart is so many levels above KCP ffs
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:10 pm

http://www.nba.com/gmsurvey/2018

It's back
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:13 pm

1. Giannis Antetokounmpo, Milwaukee – 30%

2. Anthony Davis, New Orleans – 23%

3. Kevin Durant, Golden State – 20%

4. LeBron James, L.A. Lakers – 17%

5. Stephen Curry, Golden State – 7%

6. Joel Embiid, Philadelphia – 3%

Last year: Karl-Anthony Towns – 29%

KAT went completely off the list in one year Laughing Incredible really. And he even improved offensively. Speaks volumes about the defense.

Also whoever picked San Antonio as 2nd seed in the West. Come on.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:15 pm

Which player is most likely to have a breakout season in 2018-19?

Kawhi Leonard got 2 votes in this question. I'm done.

Hell, Ben Simmons got two votes and KAT + Donovan Mitchell got the a vote each. I'd say they've already broken out.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:16 pm

Freeza wrote:Which player is most likely to have a breakout season in 2018-19?

Hell, Ben Simmons got two votes and KAT + Donovan Mitchell got the a vote each. I'd say they've already broken out.

One GM believes Giannis is better than LeBron.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:55 pm

Freeza wrote:
Freeza wrote:Which player is most likely to have a breakout season in 2018-19?

One GM believes Giannis is better than LeBron.

Ayton got a vote for steal of the draft

Done rofl
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:08 pm

CJ as a coach one day hmm

Steph and Klay as best pure shooters, but Harden the better shooting guard in the league hmm
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:20 pm

El Gunner wrote:CJ as a coach one day hmm

Steph and Klay as best pure shooters, but Harden the better shooting guard in the league hmm

I don't see the dilemma in the last sentence.

Also best SG is Josh Hart anyways
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:12 pm

Giannis is better than LeBron and there is nothing you can do to change my mind

I need this in my life please let me have it.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:18 pm

CBarca wrote:Giannis is better than LeBron and there is nothing you can do to change my mind

I need this in my life please let me have it.

You actually have the opportunity to watch Aaron Rodgers and Giannis live without paying 10k€

No sympathy from me tbh hmm

Best athlete in my location is when Lamelo and Liangelo guested Denmark last week Sad
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:21 pm

Have seen Rodgers live, still have to watch Giannis live. I might do so this season though
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:26 pm

CBarca wrote:Have seen Rodgers live, still have to watch Giannis live. I might do so this season though

You'll regret it if you don't.

Still happy I got to watch Brady in 2009. Might be the only realistic chance I'd get to do it before he retired.

Want to watch LeBron before he retires. Gonna be tough though.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:48 pm

I was there when Lowry dropped 41 and the game winner on LeBron in Toronto (regular season obviously)

Molenation

Not really sure if there's many players I care to see, I do want to see Kawhi while he's here though. I'd love to see this Golden State team because its basically an All Star game and the Raptors usually play them well

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:19 am

@CBarca
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:21 am

Love it. Only watched the last 6 mins or so

Apparently we took 45 threes tonight. Our highest during the entirety of last season was 36.

As far as like, the way the game is played, I'm not a big fan of how many threes there are in the modern game. I have accepted the efficiency of it though and I don't begrudge teams taking a lot of threes.

What I'm trying to say is goddamn does it feel good to have a modern coach. It's preseason so it means nothing and the Bulls will be shit again this year but we won by 30+ lol

Trying hard not to get hyped
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:28 am

CBarca wrote:Love it. Only watched the last 6 mins or so

Apparently we took 45 threes tonight. Our highest during the entirety of last season was 36.

As far as like, the way the game is played, I'm not a big fan of how many threes there are in the modern game. I have accepted the efficiency of it though and I don't begrudge teams taking a lot of threes.

What I'm trying to say is goddamn does it feel good to have a modern coach. It's preseason so it means nothing and the Bulls will be shit again this year but we won by 30+ lol

There was a poll on twitter going around about the best young core and apparently Bulls were deemed better than ours rofl

Get hyped BC. Nothing better. I think you're a 3 seed.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:31 am

I honestly have no clue what we are. We've been seeing coaching hold this team back so much that idk what their potential is. Like, we don't know how running Giannis in the pick and roll a lot looks, we don't know Middleton trying to take a lot of threes looks like...we don't know how Giannis will look spaced by four capable shooters, no clue what the team looks like when we're taking a high volume of threes etc

Just hope we stay injury free.

Btw Giannis hit a pull up three in Jabari's face too lol. Had a rough return to Milwaukee it seems. I still love the guy though, he did a lot for the community and genuinely liked being here, just a shame about his injuries.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:06 pm

Freeza wrote:
CBarca wrote:Love it. Only watched the last 6 mins or so

There was a poll on twitter going around about the best young core and apparently Bulls were deemed better than ours rofl

Get hyped BC. Nothing better. I think you're a 3 seed.

Even at their highest potential point where Giannis is a legit MVP candidate not a chance lol.

Boston will win close to 60 games if not surpass it, Toronto where a 56 win team without Kawhi who looks amazing so far and Philly are going to be 55+ if their players stay healthy.

4th seed is their ceiling without more additional talent and that's assuming they actually play to their potential when so far they never have.

The teams i mentioned just have more overall talent.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:06 pm

I think we CAN be better than Philly tbh. Hell we gave Boston a much more difficult fight than Philly did in the playoffs and we were trash last year

Toronto and Boston are both better straight up though.

This is all assuming the Bucks actually play to their potential, which isn't something you want to assume, Budenholzer or not
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:12 pm

Playoffs performances are pretty irrelevant to regular season seedings tbh.

They have two stars to your one, they arguably have better role players and if Fultz isn't a bum they have that too.

I really don't see how you can be 3 seed tbh, you'll need like 55 wins and I really don't see it.

I mean they started really slowly last year and still had more than 50 wins.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:31 pm

Middleton is close to star level. I wouldn’t really say he’s much worse than any of Philly’s two stars. And I think they’ve got an overall better squad.

I think Giannis will take another step and secure that 3 seed.

There’s not that big of a gap.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum