Nishankly
Firenze
Tomwin Lannister
BarrileteCosmico
Unique
39 posters

Page 9 of 35 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 35  Next

Go down

Brexit: Should the UK stay or go? - Page 9 Empty Re: Brexit: Should the UK stay or go?

Post by Unique Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:08 pm

Myesyats wrote:At least they'll still have memes lol
tbh im thinking about moving to poland Very Happy

Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Brexit: Should the UK stay or go? - Page 9 Empty Re: Brexit: Should the UK stay or go?

Post by Art Morte Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:31 pm

Unique wrote: but i did see some good news today. tommy robinson is now an advisor to the leader of UKIP. could be the first step on the political ladder for tommy robinson i really really hope so.

And the hero of UKIP, Nigel Farage, is outraged that Robinson was made an advisor, saying that the current UKIP leader should be ditched Laughing

I get where UKIP are coming from, immigration's effect on Britain has been too drastic, but it's a joke of a party right now.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:37 pm

appointing Robinson basically scraps any of the work Farage did in making the party somewhat credible as a political voice, so I'm not surprised he's outraged at it. At the same time it's just the party trying to grasp at anything to make themselves relevant as they're basically falling away into obscurity. It's self-sabotaging long-term, so I also welcome the appointment.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:17 pm

why does people hate on tommy robinson for putting people wise to all the cover ups and lies by the police and government. scratch
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:39 pm

Unique wrote:why does people hate on tommy robinson for putting people wise to all the cover ups and lies by the police and government. scratch

Why does you not write a readable sentence? Robinson is far-right. UKIP under Farage wanted to come across as right-wing Eurosceptic, Not go to far-right extremes. When you have Robinson "advicing" you, you are far-right. Party with no other purpose than racism and anti-immigration. You cannot succeed with that.

I've read a few comments lately in the British media about Leave voters voting UKIP in next elections. But the caliber of people in UKIP ranks is a joke right now.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:34 pm

Art Morte wrote:
Unique wrote:why does people hate on tommy robinson for putting people wise to all the cover ups and lies by the police and government. scratch

Why does you not write a readable sentence? Robinson is far-right. UKIP under Farage wanted to come across as right-wing Eurosceptic, Not go to far-right extremes. When you have Robinson "advicing" you, you are far-right. Party with no other purpose than racism and anti-immigration. You cannot succeed with that.

I've read a few comments lately in the British media about Leave voters voting UKIP in next elections. But the caliber of people in UKIP ranks is a joke right now.
calm down grammar nazi. can you tell me how tommy robinson is racist or what he has said that is racist.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:46 pm

we had a bunch of people that raped over 2000 kids. we had a police force and a government that turned a blind eye and told lies to cover it up and we had tommy robbinson that was a whistle blower on the whole thing and after all of that people make robinson out to be the bad guy. scratch
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:24 pm

Unique wrote:
can you tell me how tommy robinson is racist or what he has said that is racist.

You reckon the former leader of the English Defence League isn't racist? : )

The rape gang you speak about was Asian. This thread is about the EU and the UK.

Don't blame the EU for your colonial past resulting in large numbers of Asians now living on your island.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:38 pm

Art Morte wrote:
Unique wrote:
can you tell me how tommy robinson is racist or what he has said that is racist.

You reckon the former leader of the English Defence League isn't racist? : )

The rape gang you speak about was Asian. This thread is about the EU and the UK.

Don't blame the EU for your colonial past resulting in large numbers of Asians now living on your island.
it had nothing to do with being asian. you shouldnt just call them asians because some people might think its all kinds of asians doing it when its not. and you call tommy robinson racist like a lot of people but i will ask you again to find me a statment or a vid thats shows him being racist. the guy speaks out about islam. he reports stuff to the public that the government try to hide from us. if you can find the time watch some of his vids where he explains how and why the EDL was formed. the guy does not have a problem at all with any race or colour his problem is with a ideology and again i say if you watch more of his vids he goes into detail about it.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:07 pm

Okay. Let's agree that the former leader of the English Defence League is not racist. Doesn't affect my view on Brexit in any way, so I'm happy to go with that belief.

I'm sure Mr Robinson (or Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, no idea why he's felt he needs to take an alias) will behave totally rationally towards Brexit and not argue against Freedom of Movement because that considers only EU nationals who 99% are not Muslim. Who knows, maybe Mr Yaxley-Lennon will advice the UKIP to be pro-EU after all, since he's only against Muslims? : )
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:39 pm

Art Morte wrote:Okay. Let's agree that the former leader of the English Defence League is not racist. Doesn't affect my view on Brexit in any way, so I'm happy to go with that belief.

I'm sure Mr Robinson (or Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, no idea why he's felt he needs to take an alias) will behave totally rationally towards Brexit and not argue against Freedom of Movement because that considers only EU nationals who 99% are not Muslim. Who knows, maybe Mr Yaxley-Lennon will advice the UKIP to be pro-EU after all, since he's only against Muslims? : )
he used an alias because unlike the government he does not have armed guards watching over his family and home. again if you look at what he says about freedom of movement he only talks about floods of people coming in from places like syria. and back to your sarcastic remark. Okay. Let's agree that the former leader of the English Defence League is not racist. i will ask again please show me where mr robinson has said or done something racist. or at least tell me who he is racist against.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:59 pm

Listen, I'm honestly happy to entertain the idea that Mr Yaxley-Lennon isn't racist, because it isn't relevant to Brexit.
But why is his appointment to advisory role so strongly objected by Farage?
Nigel is a UKIP hero and as anti-EU as they come. What gives here?
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:38 pm

Art Morte wrote:Listen, I'm honestly happy to entertain the idea that Mr Yaxley-Lennon isn't racist, because it isn't relevant to Brexit.
But why is his appointment to advisory role so strongly objected by Farage?
Nigel is a UKIP hero and as anti-EU as they come. What gives here?
tbh im not sure why farage is against it. farage is a trump supporter and trump shares a lot of ideas with Mr Yaxley-Lennon on some of the topics Mr Yaxley-Lennon talks about. i would like to hear what farage has to say on it.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:53 pm

Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:53 pm

I'm absolutely in favour of demanding Gibraltar back from England in the course of the negotiations. Hope Spain don't back down.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:54 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:I'm absolutely in favour of demanding Gibraltar back from England britain in the course of the negotiations. Hope Spain don't back down.
why scratch
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:58 pm

Because if you want out of Europe, you need to get out of Europe IMO
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:00 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:Because if you want out of Europe, you need to get out of Europe IMO
we can get out of europe and take gibraltar with us.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:22 am

Does Gibraltar have oil or diamonds or gold? Need some context without Google-ing it. Also, now that Brexit is official, what's the next step for Brits Englishmen Unique and Hala?
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:45 pm

Farage has quit UKIP rofl

How can anyone take this party seriously is beyond me.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:50 pm

Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:50 am

Vote was cancelled over fears the defeat would be so large it would mean May would immediately lose the PM. Wow. So I guess we won't even vote on this? How would the votes change at all in 10 days?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:06 am

I think she said something about going back to Brussels to re-negotiate the backstop in particular. Which is just a pipe dream. The UK parliament is finding out the hard way that you cannot both be out of the club and enjoy the benefits of the club.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:10 am

I predict that not only will May lose the PM, but also their will be another vote and this time, the vote will be to stay in EU. The Scots, Irish and Londoners will be the principal winners and well on the losing side will be Unique! (Or should I say Englishman Unique!)
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:29 am

I've always been of the opinion that 2nd referendum would take place too, the question is if it happens before Brexit or after they face the consequences.

Can't see why the EU would give May a better deal than before, they also have to keep their constituents happy and won't bend over. The backstop is such a crucial part that it's like renegotiating the entire thing, which can't happen as we are already in december.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:36 am

futbol_bill wrote:I predict that not only will May lose the PM, but also their will be another vote and this time, the vote will be to stay in EU. The Scots, Irish and Londoners will be the principal winners and well on the losing side will be Unique! (Or should I say Englishman Unique!)
good boy you’re learning.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 35 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 35  Next