Varane is the best CB in the world and there is nothing you can say it about it

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Re: Varane is the best CB in the world and there is nothing you can say it about it

Post by Doc on Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:58 pm

@nasir6371 wrote:

Excellent point.

It feels like Varane hasn't improve since that Classico where he had Messi in his pocket in 2012–13(?). People were projecting him to be a WC defender with all the attributes. Should be at Virgil van Dijk level by now, but Varane is a defender unable to read the game Nor properly put a tackle in Proud he will be back in Ligue 1 once Goatmos retires.

What? Do you actually follow Varane outside of the odd CL tie? Serious question because this post tells me you don't. Varane is an elite CB, no two ways about it.

Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Re: Varane is the best CB in the world and there is nothing you can say it about it

Post by M99 on Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:40 pm

@The Demon of Carthage wrote:
@Arquitescu wrote:Wait Mole isn't a Barça fan? scratch

He's not. But between Barça and any other team not Newcastle United, he surely prefers the former.

@RealGunner wrote:Ashley Cole was a better LB than Maldini. Maldini is still a top 5 CB of all time though

Need to cool off.

Invisible Smilies 2012. Join the campaign.
M99
M99
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc on Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:49 pm

Mole straight up used to support Barcelona. I didn't imagine that, I know he did, mostly due to Sir Bobby's influence. Nowadays, he probably still prefers them over other Spanish sides.

Also, someone ban RG for that statement please.

People of Eternia! I stand before the Great Eye of the galaxy. Chosen by destiny to receive the powers of Greyskull! This inevitable moment will transpire before your eyes, even as He-Man himself bears witness to it. Now. I, Skeletor, am Master of the Universe!
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4