Predict Premier League Top 4 2018/19

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Re: Predict Premier League Top 4 2018/19

Post by CBarca on Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:08 am

@Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:It's not really a copypasta tbh.

It's what the Cavs players said after they made a bunch of trades.

Yeah but it's become a copypasta on NBA reddit...lad, if you're going to correct me, especially on such a pedantic detail, get it right

CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick on Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:23 am

1. City
2. Liverpool
3. Spurs
4. Chelsea
5. Arsenal
6. Utd

Mou to get the sack.

#Carefree #kaspbffl
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico on Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:53 am

1. City
2. Chelsea
3. Liverpool
4. Spurs
5. United
6. Arsenal
7. Lesster

It is known

Admin

Club Supported : River Plate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ on Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:46 am

1. Liverpool no excuses!
2. Arsenal
3. Spurs
4. Chelsea
5. Pep Fraud Hipster sack watch
6. Mou the fool sack watch

this post is in jest but 1st place is my only serious prediction.

First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique on Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:43 am

@CBarca wrote:Spurs getting disrespected because of a quiet window. Pool getting a lot of credit for their window. It's understandable if flawed

Eh

Quote me when Spurs finish above Liverpool yet again.

flawed like how. there was about 3-4 points between spurs and liverpool last season liverpool have not sold any players and signed shaqiri fabinho naby k and alisson. spurs have sold dembelle and have not signed anyone. scratch

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly on Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:46 pm

2 points between Spurs and Liverpool, and almost all points that Liverpool dropped were weirdly for the first time in years against top teams.
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte on Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:52 pm

There's a big difference between our window and Tottenham's window, but it doesn't guarantee we're going to be better than them. Personally I want to see these weaker league boys like Fabinho and Keita prove themselves among the big boys before I get excited about them. Right now it's just as likely that Tottenham's Dier and Dembele have been just as good as them all along.
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique on Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:28 pm

@Art Morte wrote:There's a big difference between our window and Tottenham's window, but it doesn't guarantee we're going to be better than them. Personally I want to see these weaker league boys like Fabinho and Keita prove themselves among the big boys before I get excited about them. Right now it's just as likely that Tottenham's Dier and Dembele have been just as good as them all along.
not sure about fabinho because he seems to be taking longer to fit in. but keita will be the best MF player in england by the end of next season imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte on Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:57 pm

@Unique wrote:
@Art Morte wrote:There's a big difference between our window and Tottenham's window, but it doesn't guarantee we're going to be better than them. Personally I want to see these weaker league boys like Fabinho and Keita prove themselves among the big boys before I get excited about them. Right now it's just as likely that Tottenham's Dier and Dembele have been just as good as them all along.
not sure about fabinho because he seems to be taking longer to fit in. but keita will be the best MF player in england by the end of next season imo.

Ah, I remember that season, 2009-10. It was among the first few when I started to seriously get into football. Signing that midfield maestro Alberto Aquilani seemed exciting, even if slightly surprising. I was sure he'd be among the best MF in England...
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique on Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:03 pm

@Art Morte wrote:
@Unique wrote:

Ah, I remember that season, 2009-10. It was among the first few when I started to seriously get into football. Signing that midfield maestro Alberto Aquilani seemed exciting, even if slightly surprising. I was sure he'd be among the best MF in England...
he was a injury prone panic buy tbf. naby is a proper player. some big clubs were all over him tbf but we some how got a deal done for him. he is the box to box MF we have lacked since gerrard. the guy has 10 times more tallent than most of the MF players in england who do well. plus the guy has a bit of fight in him and that goes a long way in this lge.

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats on Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:19 pm

Liverpool
City
United
Chelsea

Myesyats
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte on Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:06 pm

@Unique wrote:
@Art Morte wrote:
@Unique wrote:

he was a injury prone panic buy tbf. naby is a proper player. some big clubs were all over him tbf but we some how got a deal done for him. he is the box to box MF we have lacked since gerrard. the guy has 10 times more tallent than most of the MF players in england who do well. plus the guy has a bit of fight in him and that goes a long way in this lge.

"Has a bit of a fight in him" = all the red cards he's been taking?

And pls don't mention Gerrard when talking about this lad.

Obviously I wish him to do well, but let's not get our dick out before seeing page 3.
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique on Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:14 pm

@Art Morte wrote:
@Unique wrote:
@Art Morte wrote:

Obviously I wish him to do well, but let's not get our dick out before seeing page 3.
my point is his personality on the pitch is more like suarez than markovic. i know both are at the top and bottom of extreme but you get my point.

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte on Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:19 pm

@Unique wrote:
@Art Morte wrote:
@Unique wrote: he was a injury prone panic buy tbf. naby is a proper player. some big clubs were all over him tbf but we some how got a deal done for him. he is the box to box MF we have lacked since gerrard. the guy has 10 times more tallent than most of the MF players in england who do well. plus the guy has a bit of fight in him and that goes a long way in this lge.

my point is his personality on the pitch is more like suarez than markovic. i know both are at the top and bottom of extreme but you get my point.

Sure sure sure, and I agree, we need players with some bite ever since Suarez left.

BUT. So many of these continental guys flop in the Prem that I want to see them deliver before buying into the hype.
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner on Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:21 pm

Despite mourinho sounding more and more senile with each day, he is still a top manager. I don't buy that United will drop out. Specially not with this squad. The'll be there challenging Arsenal for the title along with City and Liverpool
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans on Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:26 pm

Noone's going to challenge for the title except for City, obviously

Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : FC Bayern

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique on Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:34 pm

@Art Morte wrote:
@Unique wrote:
@Art Morte wrote:

Sure sure sure, and I agree, we need players with some bite ever since Suarez left.

BUT. So many of these continental guys flop in the Prem that I want to see them deliver before buying into the hype.
that is true any player has a chance of being a flop. but im willing to bet this guy will be a big hit. he is perfect for the way liverpool play. he is perfect for the EPL. and klopp is the perfect manager for him. but as you say time will tell. either i will bump these posts or you will. Thumbs up

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico on Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:36 pm

@Unique wrote:
@CBarca wrote:Spurs getting disrespected because of a quiet window. Pool getting a lot of credit for their window. It's understandable if flawed

Eh

Quote me when Spurs finish above Liverpool yet again.

flawed like how. there was about 3-4 points between spurs and liverpool last season liverpool have not sold any players and signed shaqiri fabinho naby k and alisson. spurs have sold dembelle and have not signed anyone. scratch

Not to mention Spurs players made it the farthest in the WC, meaning that players will not be fit in August and miss the all important pre-season. New stadium is also taking a toll on signings to refresh the legs, Spurs will struggle to finish 4th for sure.

Admin

Club Supported : River Plate

Back to top Go down

Post by BusterLfc on Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:50 pm

Liverpool
City
United
Spurs/Chelsea
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team