Back to top Go down

Re: Winter Transfer Rumours 2018/19

Post by M99 on Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:49 pm

Donnarumma
Conti-Romagnoli-Caldara-Rodriguez
Paqueta-Kessie(c)-Paredes
Ramsey(vc)
Ibra-Higuain

Wenger's gonna do wonders with this team.

Invisible Smilies 2012. Join the campaign.
M99
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitescu on Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:51 am

Going to openly campaign for the fact that I genuinely want Wenger here.

Gattuso gets far too much criticism for what he presented with as his mistakes come down to his inconsistent mentality and poor decisions within the game but for the hand he has been given, he has performance adequately in a haphazard team without any transitory phases.

Wenger for me is desired for irrational reasons, as I like to see legends of others clubs make it into San Siro and it was just be an out and out interesting move and see how he would fare in Calcio.

Sadly it will not happen. Never has Wenger displayed any such interest in Italian football, their players or anything as such and it does not seem realistic given he is a manager who would require assuming control beyond what our directors would give him.

I maintain all he really needed was a break from the consistent pressures of a club like Arsenal, to see things clearly, differently and reflect thought the alternative of this viewpoint is that he may just feel lost in another club after putting so much of himself and so many years into Arsenal.

Arquitescu
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Sociedad

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon on Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:14 pm

Wenger has been past it for years, became a failure and a burden to the club he helped elevate in the first place. Would be a disastrous appointment.
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique on Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:09 pm

More on the sensational reports that Paris Saint-Germain are lining up a move for Manchester United goalkeeper David de Gea.

According to the Mail On Sunday, United boss Jose Mourinho is resigned to losing his star stopper when his contract expires at the end of the season.

The 28-year-old has been stalling on signing a new deal at Old Trafford with the player aware that a lucrative £300,000-a-week is on the table with the French champions.

It is reported that PSG are willing to sell Neymar and build their team around Kylian Mbappe in order to overcome Financial Fair Play restrictions.

manure should cash in on him imo.

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill on Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:18 pm

didn't he sign a new deal after the fax machine stunt? i thought that was only like 3 years ago? cos i'm hearing his contract ends after this season. will be hard to cash in if the rumors are true that his deal ends this year. i thought he signed like a five year deal after the fax fiasco
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique on Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:46 pm

@titosantill wrote:didn't he sign a new deal after the fax machine stunt? i thought that was only like 3 years ago? cos i'm hearing his contract ends after this season. will be hard to cash in if the rumors are true that his deal ends this year. i thought he signed like a five year deal after the fax fiasco
yeah i was thinking that. but if his contract runs out in the summer they should defo cash in on him in the winter window. they wont make top 4 anyway so it would be better to get a big chunk of cash and look for a new keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans on Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:00 pm

Pretty sure as with many other Man Utd contracts there is some kind of 'option' for the club to extend the contraact a year so his contract runs out 2020 effectively AFAIK

PSG seems a stupid decision tbh. Should wait until 2020 and see what option are open then.
Maybe Courtois will continue to underwhelm, if not flop, at Real, maybe Sczesny will leave something to be desired at Juve.
Or maybe, if unlikely, Man Utd have gotten their act together then and all of a sudden seem a more attractive place to stay.

Real shoul have decided for him after all IMO. Their decision against signing him, out of pure snobist stinginess towards the GK position, has not made any of the involved parties happy.

Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : FC Bayern

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon on Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:40 pm

Iirc United have an option to extend the contract for 1 year unilaterally
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill on Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:14 pm

@hans if anything, the only one who should have regrets is probably de gea, considering the ucl run we had since the fax stunt, he should really hold a grudge towards van gaal for damn near blackmailing him, in fact he would be withing his rights to slap lvg next time he sees him. not that we are promoting violence of course
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory on Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:56 am

A thorough professional. Cant believe he hasnt left already, in all seriousness. Deserves much better than the crap we are right now. In fact, if our Portuguese cancer is here to stay beyond this season, I would personally vouch for #freeDavid.
Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina on Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:57 am

"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending."
Spoiler:
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Perspolis

Back to top Go down

Post by BusterLfc Today at 12:31 am

"Manchester United have been quoted a price of over £90m for Kalidou Koulibaly. Senior United officials recently met with Napoli to explore the possibility of a January deal."
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4