The Demon of Carthage
chad4401
VanDeezNuts
halamadrid2
14 posters

Go down

Real Madrid v UD Melilla Empty Real Madrid v UD Melilla

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:26 pm

A game to let the kids loose. We won 4-0, yh they womt come back from that. Probable line up

Keylord
Odri-Sanchez-Ramos-Reguillon
Valverde-Llorente-Ceballos
Asensio-Mariano-Isco

I'd like Vinicious to start but for who. If Solari benches Isco again it's going to create friction in the dressing room. Asensio has lost his place to Lucas. Maybe Llorente sitting out this one given that he'll play pm the weekend
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid v UD Melilla Empty Re: Real Madrid v UD Melilla

Post by VanDeezNuts Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:31 pm

I think Solari could get away with sitting Isco again if Isco comes off the bench in this game and starts at the weekend.

I would also really really like to see Vinicius start and play the majority of the game.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:14 pm

Who would Isco start for at the weekend? We all know Bale isnt going anywhere. And I'd like us to persist with Lucas at least until we get our groove back.

At this moment in time we need hardworkers more than anything really. I have no doubt in my mind that if treated fairly Isco would win his place back without breaking a sweat but have they reached a point of no return? I don't even know when their beef started, just that it escelated really quickly during the Eibar game
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:51 pm

I can't understand this isco is being treated unfairly stuff, what is he bringing to the team other than dribbling? Solari could've easily wasted games and drop points with isco starting and all of you would just blame everyone except him, you said it yourself the team needs hard workers and not showboaters turning in a circle 5 times waiting for an cheers, isco doesn't deserve minutes until he can actually be an good player that contributes something to the team than YouTube highlights.

I can bet money outta my pocket that isco would launched the ball into the stands if he was Benz position than passing it to lowly Lucas for the goal, no composure or vision just ego tunnel vision, he and asensio both had great opportunities to play in benzema both rather turn it over going for goal, but it unjust that the team wins and plays better without him
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:21 am

Okay, I really don't think you're even relevant enough to deserve a reply, but please for the love of god, stop writing the same posts with the same content every single freaking time. You're repeating the same damn stuff all the time. Don't you get tired of it, or are you intellectually incapable of coming up with another argument?

There are some posters who I don't even bother reading their posts anymore. You're one of them. But you and 3 other Benzema fanboys are polluting the Madrid section with your nonsense, and sometimes I read one of your posts by mistake and it pains me to see how this section has plummeted in quality because of you.

Write better posts or create your own forum and worship Benzema until the end of time if you want. I mean, Jesus freaking Christ!

oh and use full stops every now and then. It sounds like you're running a marathon with a horde of bloodhounds chasing you and you can't even stop for one second to take a breath.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:30 am

I hate being a douchebag to anyone but don't bother with chad anymore. The guy is a reactive emotional unadultered kid or alternatively a jobless adult who never grew up. Most likely the second alternative considering chad has been here since 2011

Lay off the weed or something chad is my tip. It's rude but you need to get smarter seriously. Stop being so emotional all the time
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:58 pm

I tend to picture him in a padded room given limited internet access that he uses to watch Benzema YouTube videos and scream on this forum.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:44 pm

Without reading his dribble (ignorements), is he talking about Isco being a fraud, something about Benzema and nothing on the actual match?
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:05 pm

leave chad alone ffs.  He can write what he wants AS LONG AS he doesn't break the rules.

@chad.  Come on man.  Isco has been shit this year... no doubt.  But he is less shit than Bale and Asensio, which is why he should play imo.  We're talking about factors of "less shit" this season as opposed to players actually being good.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:09 pm

Off Topic Rant:

On topic rant:
I actually wonder if Isco and Asensio would feature in this match. This would actually be helpful for Isco as he needs back match fitness, not sure about the latter. This might be more hurtful than anything. Mariano should definitely start this one, like, I don't see any other reason as he is no longer injured.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:10 pm

Vinicius is relentless Laughing took about 50 shots and kept going at their defenders all game. No wonder he got his goal in the end

I am still not sold on Odri. He's bubbling with energy but anyone can get past him really easy and hr doesn't add anything offensively but I guess as a back up he's perfect

Can't fault anyone this game. Everyone worked hard. Llorente and Valverde as usual with terrific performances, Ceballos comes on and dazzles the crowd. Fran Garcia was surprisingly very good, too bad we have gazillion lbs all of a sudden.

Keylord with an assured game, I feel more safe with him in goal
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:12 pm

Just checked, Vinicious took 10 shots rofl Ronaldo frowning as we speak
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:45 pm

Solari can't bench Isco for long. he is way too talented to be sitting on the bench.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:47 pm

This Fede kid looks like an all time great tbh Laughing

Officially my new favorite. Credit to TMO.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:00 pm

Yes! Step down, Maradona. And don't come back until you've trashed Mehlilla Cool
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:21 pm

Valkyrja wrote:This Fede kid looks like an all time great tbh Laughing

Officially my new favorite. Credit to TMO.

Valverde looks so good.

His speed, his strength. Composure. Plus he looks like a giant in the middle of the pitch.

For me, he starts taking over from modric soon
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:33 pm

I don't know about you guys, but I need to see more from him against half decent opposition before I'm confident that he's anywhere close to being ready to take over from anyone. It would be perfect if he's good enough to become a future starter, but that still remains to be seen, in my opinion. But yeah, great match from him. His qualities are a joy to watch when things are going our way, at the very least.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:41 am

Fede Velverde got to be the most overrated player in this forum despite not playing a single competitive match against a half decent opposition.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:04 am

Yeah I’m still waiting to get on the Fede train. He’s okay but hasn’t shown anything special yet.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:22 am

Yep, we need to see more of him and against real head breakers to know for sure his true worth. Smashing half minnows is not enough for him to be called "the next whatever".

Slow down with the hype please.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:44 pm

Fede is a prospect, a talented one at that, especially in the eyes of those who've done their research. Yesterday Fede did alright, I especially liked the confidence he shows in his willingness to pull the "trigger." We must remain patient and realistic.

Having said that, he reminds me of a young Messi, and even Pele in his swagger, will surely become a GOAT.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:48 am

On the one hand you say we should stay patient and realistic and on the other you compare him to Messi and pelé.

I salute you for being patient and realistic with him.

Let me repeat myself again. No one is disputing the fact that he has talent. I like the kid and I think he's quite talented. Same with Ceballos. Same with Llorente. However, what some of us are trying to do is remind those who are overhyping him that it's way too early to jump to conclusions because, as things stand, the chance of him becoming a GOAT is as big as the one that would see him fail. In other words, it's still 50-50.

Give the kid the time to develop and hone his skills away from hype and pressure, and maybe he might reach the level you expect from him. It's better than overhyping him beyond the moon and then watch him plummet into mediocrity like Asensio.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:57 am

In think him and Vini Jr have that extra bit in quality that makes them special talents, compared to the likes of Ceballos and Llorente whom I don't see as more than decent players. But we need these type of individuals in the squad too, look at the difference someone in the ilk of Nacho has made over the years.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:03 pm

So much hype born out of a game against a 3rd Division club lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend