Firenze
Kaladin
iftikhar
Collblanc
40 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Who will progress?

Round of 16 - Liverpool vs Bayern Munich - Page 10 Vote_lcap63%Round of 16 - Liverpool vs Bayern Munich - Page 10 Vote_rcap 63% 
[ 10 ]
Round of 16 - Liverpool vs Bayern Munich - Page 10 Vote_lcap37%Round of 16 - Liverpool vs Bayern Munich - Page 10 Vote_rcap 37% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 16

Round of 16 - Liverpool vs Bayern Munich - Page 10 Empty Re: Round of 16 - Liverpool vs Bayern Munich

Post by Firenze Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:00 pm

Friday

Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Round of 16 - Liverpool vs Bayern Munich - Page 10 Empty Re: Round of 16 - Liverpool vs Bayern Munich

Post by Unique Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:02 pm

Is Hans hiding or what. Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:03 pm

probably drowning his sorrows at the pub

tbf he didn't seem like he expected much from the game

surely expected more than that though..straight up, no trolling, Burnley are a better team.

Could pick any team in the PL and they would have made Pool work more than this.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:04 pm

Firenze wrote:probably drowning his sorrows at the pub

tbf he didn't seem like he expected much from the game

surely expected more than that though..straight up, no trolling, Burnley are a better team.

Could pick any team except Fulham in the PL and they would have made Pool work more than this.
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by BusterLfc Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:05 pm

Arquitescu wrote:As expected, Liverpool make it through though Bayern made it more difficult than I even expected thats how low I rate them this season but either way still a rather depressing and gutless performance by them and nothing about this tie was thrilling in any aspect bar the win for us LFC fans.

I never really see Bayern performing as much as they should within the Allianz given the sheer quality of their stadium and atmosphere as that knowledge and the general confidence of LFC's squad tonight could not have me even fear the opposition bar Lewandowski at best whom I've rated for a decade about now. James is about what I expect from him, Javi was not himself whilst Thiago was also sub-par and one must question how bad Kovac has been to not bring out that European pedigree that have this Bavarian team perform, even in the most difficult of times for them.

Hummels Bayern's best once again.

Mane MOTM yet again for LFC as he has been our best attacker by a mile this season or more so, crucial.

Huge huge shame Robertson is suspended for the next tie as I cannot state how ridiculous this suspension rule is.

Happy to go through if not expected. By no means a breath-taking or a surprising finish.

Mane indeed is having the best season of his career, he has carried our attack so many times this season
BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:07 pm

Once again the biggest fraud of the decade Lewandowski fails to lead his team. Overrated fraud who's only link to fame was scoring 5 goals against a scrub bundesfodder team that happened 500 years ago. Internet nerd these days still believe hes a top ST because Fox Sports every year post "on this day in Bundesfodder history, Lewandowski scored 5 goals in 10 minutes" but has majorly flopped year after year at Bayern, never leading them to a CL final. Flopped with Poland at WC2018 who failed to make it out of a group that contained Japan. How dare any of my Madrid brethren believe he was a suitable replacement for Benzema who has more talent in his pinky toe than Lewandowski has in his whole body. Stay long and i mean long away from Madrid please.
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:08 pm

BusterLfc wrote:
Arquitescu wrote:As expected, Liverpool make it through though Bayern made it more difficult than I even expected thats how low I rate them this season but either way still a rather depressing and gutless performance by them and nothing about this tie was thrilling in any aspect bar the win for us LFC fans.

I never really see Bayern performing as much as they should within the Allianz given the sheer quality of their stadium and atmosphere as that knowledge and the general confidence of LFC's squad tonight could not have me even fear the opposition bar Lewandowski at best whom I've rated for a decade about now. James is about what I expect from him, Javi was not himself whilst Thiago was also sub-par and one must question how bad Kovac has been to not bring out that European pedigree that have this Bavarian team perform, even in the most difficult of times for them.

Hummels Bayern's best once again.

Mane MOTM yet again for LFC as he has been our best attacker by a mile this season or more so, crucial.

Huge huge shame Robertson is suspended for the next tie as I cannot state how ridiculous this suspension rule is.

Happy to go through if not expected. By no means a breath-taking or a surprising finish.

Mane indeed is having the best season of his career, he has carried our attack so many times this season

Mane just like Salah I never ever expected to make such a transition of performances in his career as he has.

He seemed to me, to be another winger who would have a flash of form, reliant on his (brilliant) pace and some goals but never did I expect him to turn into the pillar of consistency (and cruciality) that he has been for us since his arrival, as especially this year.

Southhampton have sold us some gems (the other one is obvious) and I rate Mane more for his performances against better teams than his goal return. Hugely important for me to rate a player.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:09 pm

I'm hoping for:
United vs Liverpool
Spurs vs City
Ajax vs Barcelona
Juventus vs Porto
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:09 pm

Unique wrote:Is Hans hiding or what. Laughing

Hans attends the home games so he's definitely right angry right now in a pub hoping Kovac just disappears.

Also, the ironies of life. While actual Britain is doing it's best to get out of Europe (in the most stupid of ways), her clubs have done their best to stay in it. Well done Liverpool.

Also also, this is the worst Bayern I've seen since that time they started Bell.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:15 pm

Perucho21 wrote:Once again the biggest fraud of the decade Lewandowski fails to lead his team. Overrated fraud who's only link to fame was scoring 5 goals against a scrub bundesfodder team that happened 500 years ago. Internet nerd these days still believe hes a top ST because Fox Sports every year post "on this day in Bundesfodder history, Lewandowski scored 5 goals in 10 minutes" but has majorly flopped year after year at Bayern, never leading them to a CL final. Flopped with Poland at WC2018 who failed to make it out of a group that contained Japan. How dare any of my Madrid brethren believe he was a suitable replacement for Benzema who has more talent in his pinky toe than Lewandowski has in his whole body. Stay long and i mean long away from Madrid please.

+1
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:19 pm

Perucho21 wrote:Once again the biggest fraud of the decade Lewandowski fails to lead his team. Overrated fraud who's only link to fame was scoring 5 goals against a scrub bundesfodder team that happened 500 years ago. Internet nerd these days still believe hes a top ST because Fox Sports every year post "on this day in Bundesfodder history, Lewandowski scored 5 goals in 10 minutes" but has majorly flopped year after year at Bayern, never leading them to a CL final. Flopped with Poland at WC2018 who failed to make it out of a group that contained Japan. How dare any of my Madrid brethren believe he was a suitable replacement for Benzema who has more talent in his pinky toe than Lewandowski has in his whole body. Stay long and i mean long away from Madrid please.

And that 1 time he manage to score 4 goals vs us. A feat he repeated a total of zero times vs us in Bayern colours, only manage to get a goal via a PK. A pk in which Robben performed one of his famous flops.

So. Fking. Overrated.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:30 pm

danyjr wrote:I'm hoping for:
United vs Liverpool
Spurs vs City
Ajax vs Barcelona
Juventus vs Porto

Reported.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:32 pm

What the hell was that from Bayern?? Laughing

Just delete the club. Put them out of their mercy.

The only one that looked like he at least wanted to be there tonight was Lewandowski. The rest didn't even bother at all. Walking around slowly, no movement, no threat.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:33 pm

2nd half of Liverpool was a good show of force, always bosses of the pitch . Tbf they could play their favorite football because of result got on 1st
Virgil Van Dijk fantastic
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:43 pm

Hope you're holding up somehow, Hans. Brighter times ahead, remember.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:43 pm

Unreal

Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:44 pm

Neuer is still Germany's #1. Löw. Laughing

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:47 pm

Robespierre wrote:Reported.
They deserve an easy round after being grouped up with United and Valencia and then Atlético. But I think City will get the easy team as usual.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:48 pm

futbol wrote:Neuer is still Germany's #1. Löw. Laughing
Leno is just as bad tbh.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:56 pm

danyjr wrote:
Robespierre wrote:Reported.
They deserve an easy round after being grouped up with United and Valencia and then Atlético. But I think City will get the easy team as usual.

Proud

We usually get tough draws. Last season's QF was Madrid, the one before was Barca. In earlier rounds those seasons we had Spurs, Barca, Atletico, Sporting, etc.

I'd say give me United as they are the weakest team left but that'd be too boring to have again. Porto Molenation
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by adun101 Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:03 pm

Doc wrote:

And that 1 time he manage to score 4 goals vs us. A feat he repeated a total of zero times vs us in Bayern colours, only manage to get a goal via a PK. A pk in which Robben performed one of his famous flops.

So. Fking. Overrated.

Seriously? He's overrated because he scored 4 goals only once against you? People suffer of a Ronaldo/Messi syndrome, where strikers that are not close to their level are considered scrubs. Lewa was great, but he's getting old, he looked a bit slow tonight.

Also, unrelated to this, Bayern's midfield was awful. The players may not be great, but they also had no density. Bang up coaching job.
adun101
adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:15 pm

I don't fall into the Ronaldo/Messi syndrome nonsense, never rated Lewa highly and I still don't. So when I say he's overrated, please understand it comes from a pure place of thinking he is not as good as people or himself claim.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by adun101 Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:19 pm

Ok, give some names of CF's from his generation that were better than him.
adun101
adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:13 pm

Struggling to see how such a prolific, consistent and massively skilled CF like Lewandowski is being panned so hard tonight as especially he was their best player after Hummels and is playing in a gutless system under a Croatian farmer.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:32 pm

adun101 wrote:Ok, give some names of CF's from his generation that were better than him.

Why? Never compared him to anyone. Simply do not think he is as good as people claim.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:39 pm

Tbf we were fine until Henderson got injured
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next