Mamad
Doc
halamadrid2
19 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Ajax v Real Madrid - Page 8 Empty Re: Ajax v Real Madrid

Post by titosantill Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:40 pm

btw that's just my suggestion, i'm not saying its the best or only approach to take but just something we can ponder and debate on. at madrid , a lot of times we frown at the thought of the winter window, but imo we can take advantage of it with knowledgeable managers or sporting directors, we obviously won't get the cream of the crop, but those areas that are not say long term concerns, we can have some depth there, and use that to juggle personnel between all 3 comps....for the record, i hated losing the ucl but i'm sure glad we don't have the damn cwc to think of next season

titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:55 pm

i will take isco for liverpool cheers
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:09 pm

he's a good player, i'm not here saying he sucks. he has talent, but for him , its wrong place wrong time. and i think if after like 5 years here he still hasn't been able to establish himself as a point of reference he might as well leave and get us some transfer cash in the process
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:10 pm

So apparently Flo and Ramos had a heated argument in the dressing room after the defeat. This was originally reported by AS and has now been confirmed by Marca.

Here's the most interesting part:
Marca wrote:Perez told the players that they were to blame for what was happening, but Ramos - who didn't play the second leg as he was suspended - told the president that they'd warned him during the summer of the need to sign a striker.

The captain made clear that the players weren't the only ones to blame for the crisis.

Perez threatened to kick Ramos out of the club as the pair argued and the centre-back replied by saying that the rest of his contract would need to be paid and that he'd leave with his head held high.

Fully behind Ramos on this one. Someone needed to give that delusional president a reality check.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:17 pm

Yeah.. I just hope that reality check doesn't result in Ramos being replaced by some Pablo Rodrigo kid from South America hmm
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:20 pm

He can't touch him. He already lost Ronaldo and has been losing great players almost every year since 2014.

If he sells Ramos now, the captain of Madrid and Spain, after finishing trophyless, he'll get burned alive.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:21 pm

Though I agree with you, in 2 or 3 years time, when Ramos declines, Florentino will surely replace him with a Brazilian teenager Laughing
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:27 pm

I don't think Perez is to blame alone. Ronaldo left and Perez didn't buy a replacement. but that is not why we lose to every half decent team we face. some players didn't do shit at all this season and Ramos despite being good in 3 games, has been shit too.

Perez is to blame, but players more.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:17 pm

i agree with mamad, players have to take some responsibility. we all knew what was up going into the season, and florentino bent over backwards for them. he signed lope, who was a coach ramos wanted; lope and the players let themselves down. he didn't sign conte , who was someone ramos obviously didn't want as per his statement, yet again the players let themselves down

i've heard rumors about this flo ramos spat, i don't know what was said, but if ramos was supposed to be speaking for the locker room, and if talk of a striker was brought up, this season already at least 3 madrid players have said publicly we have the best 9 (ridiculous i know). all of a sudden we lose to ajax and ramos is allegedly bringing that up?

flo messed up, but he messed up in defense of this group. not saying ramos is wrong but they should take responsibility, and mind you flo has had no issues letting go of captains. 4 captains/vice captains have left madrid under flo's watch. only one who didn't was carlos who left under calderon

i think i'm siding more with flo on this one
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:14 pm

I blame all and sundry in all fairness. All of them share the burden of blame, players and management. They all came together and produced this cluster fuck of a season. Well done...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:19 pm

I love Ramos but he is an idiot if the reports are true. Lack of investments didn't make them play like shit and get their asses handed by the likes of Girona Eibar Cska or Ajax. We should have beaten this teams easily if the players were at their best.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8