Perucho21
halamadrid2
futbol_bill
The Madrid One
Mr Nick09
35 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 31 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:37 pm

Neymar on loan? FFS need a change of pants

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 31 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Bankz Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:50 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Neymar on loan? FFS need a change of pants
Madrid Shocked  :bow: :bow: :bow:

Inb4 zidane sends the deal down the toilet :facepalm: Very Happy
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:33 pm

NeganIsco wrote:
sportsczy wrote:and I'll repeat thimmy's point on another thread....  we keep failing on transfers and our problems accumulate.  So the number of problems we're faced with fixing every transfer window is becoming more overwhelming and unmanageable every cycle.

Our transfer policy has been a joke for years.  Modric, Varane, Ramos, Marcelo, Ronaldo, Benzema, Bale, Di Maria, Ozil...  basically all the key components to our recent CL success... came from transfer policies long past.  We've only netted Casemiro, Carvajal and Kroos from the past 5 years.  That's it.  They're nice role players...  but we haven't signed a player that could compete for becoming a leading piece until Hazard.  And ZZ had to beg for him...

Did we strike out? Sure did. Kaka, Danilo and Coentrao for example. But if we weren't in that mode, we never would have signed Ronaldo, Di Maria and Ozil. Like Barca (and it pains me to say this), we have to take risks with big signings knowing full well that only half of them will pan out. That's what elite clubs do. Every big club has a skeleton closet that's full... but that's ok.

I usually agree with you, but this post had to be one of the dumbest posts I have seen on this forum.

I mean I get it, you are butthurt Pogba ain't coming, but how dare you say that our transfer policy in the past 5 years is a failure?

We found unproven talent in Varane, Casemiro, Carvajal, Vinicius, Asensio and turned them into gem.

You are praising Barcelona for signing, "Proven" talent like Countinho and Dembele? How did that $300 Million investment turn out? They want to sell both, and won't get more than a $100 Million, if Lucky.

Horrible post all over...

Sports you are the type who will sign the Kaka's and Torres's of the world, and waste your club's $$...

No thanks

I believe you have hit the mark! Sports has complained about the transfer policy ever since Flo didn’t buy Pogba from Juve! Then he uped his complaints when Flo wouldn’t pay an unproven kid (Mbappe), a salary in the range of a proven superstar (Ronaldo). They both were not signed due to salary demands not transfer fees.

While I’ll assume, most of us, believe club has been too passive in not shaking up starters and that gradual changes should have started a couple of years ago, the results achieved, other than last year were phenomenal.
The criticism is being directed towards Flo, but I believe a large part of that should be directed towards Zidane. It is he that has insisted on the starters once saying he wouldn’t buy anyone unless it was an improvement over an existing starter. Then you have his almost disregard for promising youth. Don’t believe me? Watch and see how much playing time, Vinicius, Jovic, Mendy, Milatao, De Beek get this season!

He says Flo refuses to accept the new market place. While I’ll acknowledge prices have escalated, the new market place he is referring to, is only being played by 3 or 4 EPL teams, plus PSG and Barcelona!!! And 2 agents!

The one real attribute Flo has is a sound knowledge of finances. Every large signing he has ever made, was justified on marketing. The playing value was an added value that increased the marketability. Plus he has always held on to the total salary structure limitations and salary ladder, something none of the afore mentioned clubs do!

And I don’t believe we should even bother responding to his praising Barca’s dismal signings being better than ours!

futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:40 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Neymar on loan? FFS need a change of pants
lol wheres this coming from

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:30 pm

Just imagine this wonderful moment, Neymar subbing in for Lucas Vasquez at the 70th minutes every game
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:40 pm

Imagine vasquez getting subbed. Neymar taking off Hazard

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:00 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Just imagine this wonderful moment, Neymar subbing in for Lucas Vasquez at the 70th minutes every game

I think I would honestly vomit if I ever see that.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:04 am

rofl Lucas titular. Ain't nobody removing him from the line up. I wish ZZ could've liked Llorente as much as he likes Lucas.

He started playing Brahimi alot over Lucas last season. Hoping that happens again
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:47 am

THATS BECAUSE BRAHIM IS A BALLER!!!!

Man I have been so sad he picked up an injury
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:09 am

Vasquez gotta voodoo doll somewhere I swear

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:01 am

Kubo being lent to Ronaldo (Valladolid).

That means he plays 1st division futbol as opposed to 3rd.

I foresee a real issue next season re non EU players. The 3 spots will be occupied by Milatao, Vinícius and Rodrygo and none of them will be freeing up a spot for Kubo any time soon!

Last edited by futbol_bill on Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:08 am

Why are we signing Van de Beek when we need a genuine athletic box to box / DM to add power and athleticism to our midfield. WASTE OF MONEY #FOH
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:20 am

Van de Beek at 55 mil is a waste of money?

Isn't Van de Beek a box to box midfielder, who can score goals? The type the team needs?

Pogba was touted, isn't he worth 150 mil?

That being said, I do agree that there is need for another competent defensive mid. But is there anyone on the market?
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:25 am

Signing Van de Beek for 55 mil is a waste of money, it's very plainly written
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:29 am

Lol, Nick of all people questioning Zidane/ Flo signings!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:41 am

when something is not right i call it, this Van de Beek thing, i have been thinking about it for a few days and nah, it's shit
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:03 am

Zidane pretty well gave away his squad for season today!

He left out Bale, James and Mariano plus injured Modric, Brahim, Mendy and Asensio plus said Rodrygo and Kubo would stay with Castilla for now. Kubo was later lent to Valladolid (1st división).

The squad then looks like this Courtois, Navas, Lunin (although he is likely lent to Leganes or Valladolid and practice GK May not necessarily take up a squad number);

Carvajal, Odriozola, Varane, Ramos, Militao, Nacho, Marcelo, Mendy;

Kroos, Casemiro, Modric, Valverde, Isco;

Benzema, Jovic, Hazard, Vinícius, Lucas, Brahim, Asensio (? Even though he won’t be available until at least Feb.).

That’s 22 (or 23 if 3rd GK included) plus De Beek which leaves one spot available for a possible MF late addition.

Last edited by futbol_bill on Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:10 am; edited 1 time in total
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:09 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:when something is not right i call it, this Van de Beek thing, i have been thinking about it for a few days and nah, it's shit

Gee, i can imagine your reaction once it is confirmed Pogba won’t be coming, but Eriksen instead!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:14 am

futbol_bill wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:when something is not right i call it, this Van de Beek thing, i have been thinking about it for a few days and nah, it's shit

Gee, i can imagine your reaction once it is confirmed Pogba won’t be coming, but Eriksen instead!

That would be hilarious, considering Nick has repeatedly been going on about how certain he is that Pogba will be a Real Madrid player this summer, going so far as to claim that he's got sources who can confirm it Rolling Eyes
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:21 am

I already confirmed Eriksen a month ago tbf
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:24 am

can i imagine if we sign both Eriksen and Van de Beek lol, yes i can and it wont be a pretty sight

i just think the Pogba deal will get done, Zidane will push madrid to make efforts on the price
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by NeganIsco Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:06 am

Van de Beek is definitely much harder working than Pogba, and is an engine who simply does not stop running.

can totally see him play the role that Di Maria played in the midfield in 2013-14 season.
NeganIsco
NeganIsco
Banned (Temporary)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:12 pm

If this is a signing Zidane approves then by your own stance Nick, as you have written Zizou has earned the right to pick and choose his transfers, you should be fine with Van de Beek. Though I suppose you would have your own take on things and it's conflicting with what is happening currently.

As for Eriksen, I also don't mind. I also don't mind Pogba as well. Just get the midfield revamped, that's all.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:22 pm

1) i strongly believe ZZ should get what he asks to build the most competitive team

2) Van de Beek signing seems ass to me but i will give him the benefit of the doubt

3) Zidane has had a poor preseason, i try to be patient, to give him a chance. You know how i feel about him, i have left him alone so far...
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:17 pm

You’ll give it the benefit of the doubt? You’ve spent 10 posts already calling it a shit signing Laughing

I’m just happy to finally get midfielder who’ll work hard while also being technically gifted. That’s why I hope we get Eriksen.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:07 pm

hmm

It's a shot signing on paper but I will be open minded to how he performs, I guess that's what I meant. My opinion about him as a player isn't made because you have to see how he fits in

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next