Perucho21
halamadrid2
futbol_bill
The Madrid One
Mr Nick09
35 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc Empty Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat May 11, 2019 9:29 pm

sportsczy wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:there is something called the Homegrown rule which means that you need in your team 8 players who where trained by clubs from the country you play in, 4 of which need to be from your own youth system.

So playing in spain, we need at least 8 homegrown spanish talents, there is no way around that. So those 8 (most likely) spanish need to be good lol, we can't just have a team full of foreigners because you have some bias against spanish players lol.

Carvajal, Hakimi, Valverde, Ramos, Nacho, Reguillon, De Thomas, 3rd keeper.

These are the 8 imo.
im not worried about us making the quota, i made that comment for the uneducated swine above who is trying to do somekind of spanish players cleansing.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat May 11, 2019 9:31 pm

sportsczy wrote:Mendy is exactly that... an attacking fullback that can also defend. Very gifted technically.
this seems to be very serious. Apparently Sanchez and the brazilian guy have gone to lyon to make an offer. there were reports the brazilian guy watched lille vs lyon the other night... it's all moving in that direction.

Im sure Zidane would like Hakimi back but BVB dont seem so inclined to allow that. they still have a mandatory 1 year on his loan.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by The Madrid One Sun May 12, 2019 12:39 am

Lol, i saw this quote on Marca comments and i laughed out loud.

"Defensa con Mendy y Varane, centro del campo con Kante Ndombele y Pogba, atacando Mbappe y Benzema. Solo nos falta la marsellesa de himno.."

It's a bit of a dig against Marca's transfer rumors.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun May 12, 2019 1:36 am

Well there is some truth to it. Mendy seems like it’s happening. Ndombele is a possibility. Mbappe is still a dream but maybe just maybe next year. Pogba is a desire, definite interest, depends upon price. So only Kante is not in picture!

Perhaps the comment was a dig at Sports, not Marca!!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun May 12, 2019 10:10 am

The Madrid One wrote:Lol, i saw this quote on Marca comments and i laughed out loud.

"Defensa con Mendy y Varane, centro del campo con Kante Ndombele y Pogba, atacando Mbappe y Benzema. Solo nos falta la marsellesa de himno.."

It's a bit of a dig against Marca's transfer rumors.
or Zidane's targets hmm
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Sun May 12, 2019 11:21 pm

http://www.espn.com/soccer/chelsea/story/3850885/chelseas-eden-hazard-waiting-for-club-after-making-decision-on-future

Hazard pretty much confirmed he is leaving unless there is swerve. Rumor fee from Madrid is about 100 million, according to other sources i read Kovacic might be included to bring the fee down.

A welcoming and much needed signing but this pretty much means no Neymar.
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun May 12, 2019 11:34 pm

Neymar was never coming
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Sun May 12, 2019 11:51 pm

I agree. It was never possible. Marca is reporting that Flo wants to make to signing only if Neymar requests to leave.

I see no need since Hazard is close to being confirmed.
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon May 13, 2019 10:29 pm

hahahahahahah

what a joke, Luca Zidane is a terrible GK. incredible stuff

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc D6eiVUhXkAA1qSi
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon May 13, 2019 10:42 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:hahahahahahah

what a joke, Luca Zidane is a terrible GK. incredible stuff

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc D6eiVUhXkAA1qSi
thinking about this, it sounds carefully leaked...
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Mon May 13, 2019 10:44 pm

Where lunin? He seemed better than him more upside and less nepotism
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue May 14, 2019 5:01 am

I find it curious there are no talks about Ramos renewing his contract. His deal expires in 2020 hmm
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue May 14, 2019 5:51 am

Maybe that "bust up" with Flo has our dearest Uncle telling himself it's about time Ramos enjoys his playing time elsewhere.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Tue May 14, 2019 2:14 pm

Ramos is probably running into the issue of- he wants 2-3 years extension and the club only want to give him 1 year. They really should just give him what he wants. His performances haven't really dropped despite his age and the entire team going to shit.

That would be my guess

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Tue May 14, 2019 2:43 pm

According to the Sun, Gareth Bale could be on his way back to Tottenham. It would be an initial loan deal worth 11.5 million euros, with Spurs paying 300,000 euros of his 700,000 euro-a-week salary.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue May 14, 2019 3:11 pm

Ramos will likely go after this coming season and amicably.  He'll want a big contract and Madrid won't give him one.  May even go this summer if we have a suitable replacement lined up.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Tue May 14, 2019 3:37 pm

I think it would be far too divisive to sell Ramos this summer given his status and the fact that he wasn’t horse sh*t like much of the squad. We’re going to be chopping a lot of players, I don’t see Ramos being one of them.

I don’t even see it next summer either if I’m honest. I think the club will give him what he wants unless Militao blows up (unlikely), or a top top CB becomes available that ZZ would prefer.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Tue May 14, 2019 5:05 pm

Sell ramos he sucks as a leader and always a main part of team turning on coaches fuck him just as big a douche as cr, what does he bring to the team other than cards and flukey goals sure as hell ain't defending.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Tue May 14, 2019 5:42 pm

I don’t know if this has been mentioned already, but I’m reading that Mino Raiola will most likely be suspended from taking part in any transfer negotiations this summer banana
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue May 14, 2019 5:46 pm

chad4401 wrote:Sell ramos he sucks as a leader and always a main part of team turning on coaches fuck him just as big a douche as cr, what does he bring to the team other than cards and flukey goals sure as hell ain't defending.

Sure as hell you watch our games.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue May 14, 2019 5:47 pm

Thimmy wrote:I don’t know if this has been mentioned already, but I’m reading that Mino Raiola will most likely be suspended from taking part in any transfer negotiations this summer banana

Doesn’t stop him. Only means he won’t “officially” be part of it. Won’t change anything at all.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Tue May 14, 2019 5:58 pm

Freeza wrote:
Thimmy wrote:I don’t know if this has been mentioned already, but I’m reading that Mino Raiola will most likely be suspended from taking part in any transfer negotiations this summer banana

Doesn’t stop him. Only means he won’t “officially” be part of it. Won’t change anything at all.

That may be true, but I would assume it restricts his cancerous influence on negotiations.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue May 14, 2019 6:17 pm

No it won't. He'll just have a proxy at meetings that will need to get his approval for everything in negotiations. The ban won't change a single thing.

Only problem for him is that he can't get paid directly for any transfers. He would need to share the pie with whoever acts as the legal proxy for him.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Tue May 14, 2019 6:19 pm

Yeah, Raiola being banned doesn't do anything. Some people likened it to a lawyer being disbarred. If your lawyer was disbarred, it's not like you can't press charges against someone anymore. It would be madness.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Tue May 14, 2019 7:24 pm

The ban seems pretty pointless then scratch
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next