M99
Blue
Hapless_Hans
adun101
Kaladin
27 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Sarri to Juve - SACKEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD - Page 3 Empty Re: Sarri to Juve - SACKEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Post by adun101 Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:55 pm

S wrote:Welcome

I don't like him but would be nice to see a fresh approach

Hopefully it's not just fancy football and we win trophies while playing good football too

I like him, but he was a third or fourth choice. The problem is that he was the club's, too, and they wasted too much time on the first one and lost the second choice. Since Marotta left, Paratici and Nedved looks like they're in over their heads.

P.S. Can't wait for him to say something about homosexuals in a press conference

adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Sarri to Juve - SACKEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD - Page 3 Empty Re: Sarri to Juve - SACKEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Post by Robespierre Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:43 am

It is a bit hard to be translated for me (especially because I haven't time to do It tbh ) , but if you can, you can realize how much It Is difficult to accept this choice for a Neapolitan

https://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/Serie-A/Napoli/17-06-2019/sarrismo-gioia-rivoluzione-origini-all-addio-sarri-si-puo-comprare-sua-filosofia-no-340130283823.shtml
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by adun101 Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:44 am

A bunch of morons. Conte means a lot more to us than Sarri for them, but we didn't lose our collective shit when he went to Inter.
adun101
adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:49 pm

Maurizio Sarri:

“I had the good fortune to coach Chelsea, a club that has become very important in recent years, but Juventus is different. Here the story is 100 years old, in Chelsea it started about 20 years ago."
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:29 pm

Really sad to see this imbecile coaching Italy's greatest club. Would have preferred Conte without a doubt, then again I'm not a bianconeri.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:33 am

New crest under Sarri Very Happy

Sarri to Juve - SACKEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD - Page 3 Juve_c10
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:49 am

Warrior wrote:New crest under Sarri Very Happy

Don't joke about smocking man smoking . We are having a supply crisis induced price spike for couple of weeks.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:09 pm

Juventus offered Sarri a welcome gift

Sarri to Juve - SACKEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD - Page 3 Sarri_10

Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:15 pm

iftikhar wrote:Don't joke about smocking man smoking . We are having a supply crisis induced price spike for couple of weeks.

How much it costs in Bangladesh ?

Because where i live it's expensive. Costs me 12.85$ for a pack of 25, thankfully i am not a chainsmoker so i buy "good quality" and it lasts me a bit less than a week. The cheapest brands for crackheads is like 8.50$ for pack of 25.

Went to Cuba like 3 years ago and i paid my pack 30 cents it was ridiculous. It tasted like 30 cents tho.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:55 pm

Warrior wrote:
iftikhar wrote:Don't joke about smocking man smoking . We are having a supply crisis induced price spike for couple of weeks.

How much it costs in Bangladesh ?

Because where i live it's expensive. Costs me 12.85$ for a pack of 25, thankfully i am not a chainsmoker so i buy "good quality" and it lasts me a bit less than a week. The cheapest brands for crackheads is like 8.50$ for pack of 25.

Went to Cuba like 3 years ago and i paid my pack 30 cents it was ridiculous. It tasted like 30 cents tho.
Cigarettes (possibly along with internet and mobile call-rate) is cheapest in Bangladesh. The premium brands (Marlboro, B&H) cost around $3.25 for a pack of 20. Mid-level brands cost around $2 for a pack of 20. Because I'm a heavy smoker, I go for an economy brand which costs around $1.5 for a pack of 20.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:50 pm

Juventus released a statement confirming Coach Maurizio Sarri has been diagnosed with pneumonia after struggling with flu.

The tactician was taken ill last week and required medical treatment on several occasions, including just before their traditional pre-season in-house friendly with the youth team in Villar Perosa.

He then didn’t make the trip to Triestina for a 1-0 friendly match on Saturday evening.

“Maurizio Sarri, after having observed rest over the weekend, was at the JTC Continassa today where he coordinated the work of his staff,” read a statement.

“Unfortunately, he could not conduct the training on the field due to the persistence of his flu, which struck him over the course of last week.

“In the late afternoon, he underwent further tests that confirmed he has pneumonia, for which specific therapy has been prescribed.

“The Coach has authorized the club to communicate his state of health.”

It now remains to be seen if Sarri will be fit enough to be on the bench for this weekend’s opening Serie A game against Parma.

The former Napoli and Chelsea tactician is a notorious chain-smoker who recently confessed to puffing his way through 60 cigarettes a day and it’s likely this further exacerbated the effects of the flu symptoms.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:56 pm

60 cigarettes a day rofl

We are already plagued with injuries every year and now even the coach is sick would you believe
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:58 pm

Sarri to Juve - SACKEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD - Page 3 Nintchdbpict000400930505-e1524935538206
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:00 pm

You can't not smoke just because you have the flu, if you're a chain smoker.
An hour without cigarettes and on top of his flu symptoms he gets nicotin withdrawal
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:02 pm

Warrior wrote:New crest under Sarri Very Happy

ffs you called it

60 a day is absolutely insane
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:04 pm

As a closet Juventus fan I sincerely welcome the arrival of the man of hard times, Max Allegri to his home with open arms.

Benvenuti a juventus, Max! cheers
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Jul 27, 2020 7:55 am

Congrats Sarri, finally got your scudetto, from the 8th division to the Serie A title in 30 years of coaching and getting promoted through every level of italian football.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Jul 27, 2020 5:19 pm

My kebab dealer can win the Scudetto with Juve

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:20 pm

XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:26 pm

rincon wrote:Congrats Sarri, finally got your scudetto, from the 8th division to the Serie A title in 30 years of coaching and getting promoted through every level of italian football.

really? cool little stat, first to do it?
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:53 am

Firenze wrote:
rincon wrote:Congrats Sarri, finally got your scudetto, from the 8th division to the Serie A title in 30 years of coaching and getting promoted through every level of italian football.

really? cool little stat, first to do it?

Dont know. It is curious since most coaches start higher up as former players. I imagine he would be the first to start in the 8th division and win the scudetto, especially without skipping much but taking the long way up to Serie A.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:26 am

I respect his career a lot

Not sure if he is the appropriate coach for Juve, in fact i'm quite sure he isn't, in retrospect he should never left Napoli. It was the best fit for his principles/mentality/charisma.

It's well known he was a banker before, as if this whole thing started as a sideline job, just for passion. And now he has Chelsea in his résumé and being italian champion. As second career it's a great achievement.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:58 pm

Fuck this provinciale piece of shit

Just fuck off from Juve
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:12 pm

Didn't Agnelli confirm he will continue coaching Juventus only a few weeks ago?
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:45 pm

danyjr wrote:Didn't Agnelli confirm he will continue coaching Juventus only a few weeks ago?

Meh, said same also for Allegri after Juve-Ajax

Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:47 pm

I think Allegri's ghost is expiring on him
Juve doesn't have problems to recall past winner managers, already made for Trapattoni and Lippi in their history
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next