Sarri Sack Watch

Go down

Sarri Sack Watch

Post by urbaNRoots on Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:05 pm

He has signed with Chelsea

Welcome.
avatar
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 15887
Join date : 2011-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Sarri Sack Watch

Post by Mr Nick09 Yesterday at 6:54 pm

Sarri ball is ass

_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
avatar
Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 28578
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Sarri Sack Watch

Post by halamadrid2 Yesterday at 7:13 pm

Chelsea won't make top 4
avatar
halamadrid2
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 19915
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Sarri Sack Watch

Post by RealGunner Yesterday at 7:28 pm

Tactical Sarri being outclassed by Emery ffs
avatar
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 80495
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Sarri Sack Watch

Post by Art Morte Yesterday at 7:38 pm

Chelsea is a bad gig at the moment. The club just keeps replacing aging / departing players with slightly worse ones.
avatar
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 16277
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Re: Sarri Sack Watch

Post by The Demon of Carthage Yesterday at 7:39 pm

@Art Morte wrote:Chelsea is a bad gig at the moment. The club just keeps replacing aging / departing players with slightly worse ones.

...all while expecting their manager to deliver silverware. Gotta love those delusional club owners and presidents.

_________________
•Proud fan of the biggest and most prestigious club in the world•
El Rey de Europa
avatar
The Demon of Carthage
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 3884
Join date : 2015-01-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Sarri Sack Watch

Post by Sina Yesterday at 7:59 pm

Too early
Give him players he wants/more quality in certain areas and judge at the end of next season

_________________


"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending."
Spoiler:
avatar
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Perspolis
Posts : 8722
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Sarri Sack Watch

Post by Blue Today at 1:10 am

Sarri is absolutely the most stubborn and rigid manager i have ever seen.

He is literally playing the same formation and players since august. The only change he has made since that time is playing his best player Hazard out of position a role completely not suited to him. Every in game substitutes he makes is adding and subtracting a similar player on the pitch. Regardless if he is down 2 goals or up 2 goals. More issue with the former than the later.

Plays the same underperforming players 90m in and out. I don't think he is going to make it, he is way too rigid.


_________________
avatar
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 2433
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Re: Sarri Sack Watch

Post by BusterLfc Today at 1:51 am

@Blue wrote:Sarri is absolutely the most stubborn and rigid manager i have ever seen.

He is literally playing the same formation and players since august. The only change he has made since that time is playing his best player Hazard out of position a role completely not suited to him. Every in game substitutes he makes is adding and subtracting a similar player on the pitch. Regardless if he is down 2 goals or up 2 goals. More issue with the former than the later.

Plays the same underperforming players 90m in and out. I don't think he is going to make it, he is way too rigid.


He doesn't have much to choose from though, Chelsea's depth and rotation options are just bad. Best midfielder you can bring from the bench is Barkley, and he does it. What do you expect him to change, play Drinkwater, Emerson, Zappacosta? He tried with Morata, tried with Giroud, that didn't work too good. The one thing he should do though is play Odoi, he should give him a couple of starts imo and see how that works out.
avatar
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 2141
Join date : 2014-02-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Sarri Sack Watch

Post by BusterLfc Today at 1:53 am

Imo in the first 1-2 months the best football in the PL was played by Chelsea when they were still fresh, but when the festive period came your players just got tired and the poor form started because you play the same 11 every week, you got little to no depth. That's Chelsea main weakness this season, no striker and not enough quality bench players for rotation when others get tired/injured. The depth issue should be solved with Higuain, Paredes, Pulišić and you'll probably bring a couple more options
avatar
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 2141
Join date : 2014-02-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Sarri Sack Watch

Post by Blue Today at 2:13 am

@BusterLfc wrote:
@Blue wrote:Sarri is absolutely the most stubborn and rigid manager i have ever seen.

He is literally playing the same formation and players since august. The only change he has made since that time is playing his best player Hazard out of position a role completely not suited to him. Every in game substitutes he makes is adding and subtracting a similar player on the pitch. Regardless if he is down 2 goals or up 2 goals. More issue with the former than the later.

Plays the same underperforming players 90m in and out. I don't think he is going to make it, he is way too rigid.


He doesn't have much to choose from though, Chelsea's depth and rotation options are just bad. Best midfielder you can bring from the bench is Barkley, and he does it. What do you expect him to change, play Drinkwater, Emerson, Zappacosta? He tried with Morata, tried with Giroud, that didn't work too good. The one thing he should do though is play Odoi, he should give him a couple of starts imo and see how that works out.


Alonso and Willian are as poor as any players i have seen at Chelsea and they start game in and game out. There is no doubt Emerson and Hudson Odoi should have gotten a few starts. Players with energy and hunger.

It is really not about options, it is that he is very rigid. He has made no adjustment or experiment since arriving. There is never any adjustment, regardless the situation, who is under performing or over performing it is the same lineup.

He publicly shamed his players for lack of motivation after the game, and i would be shocked if it is not the same lineup against Spurs.

Our great start was due to Eden Hazard, well he has made sure to take that away by playing him out of position.

_________________
avatar
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 2433
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Re: Sarri Sack Watch

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum