Jay29
urbaNRoots
Firenze
Warrior
nasir6371
52 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019 - Page 13 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019

Post by Firenze Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:58 am

ffs no wonder Real are asking 80m for Bayol

Zaha is a midcarder

Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019 - Page 13 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019

Post by Unique Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:03 pm

Liverpool are set to win the race to sign Fulham's teenage midfielder Harvey Elliott, Sky Sports News understands.

The 16-year-old holds the record as the youngest player to play in the Premier League, and has attracted interest from top European clubs such as Barcelona, Real Madrid and RB Leipzig.

and people are moaning about having a poor transfer window. :facepalm:
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:10 pm

you don't need any new signings

just saw Origi extended his contract, like a new signing too
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:16 pm

Firenze wrote:you don't need any new signings

just saw Origi extended his contract, like a new signing too
lalana is finished. studge and moreno have left. mane salah firmino will be way off the pace for a few months. naby was rushed back and is broken again. we badly need signings.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:51 pm

Luis Diaz signs to FC Porto

https://www.fcporto.pt/pt/noticias/20190710-pt-luis-diaz-assina-ate-2024
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:00 pm

Martial Neymar Rashford
Pogba Matic SMS
Shaw Lindelof Smalldini Bissaka
DDG

AND NEW #ELWINNER2019/20 #PLWINNER2019/20 #QUADRUPLE2019/20
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:02 pm

I am now a diehard Mike Ashley fan ffs
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:06 pm

with lukaku having it away on his toes will manure play the rash up front or Martial.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:15 pm

I imagine if we sell Lukaku we'll be signing a replacement, but I guess I wouldn't be shocked if Ole starts one of those two (pls no)

can't imagine who we can sign though, not many good names out there

Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:35 pm

Firenze wrote:I imagine if we sell Lukaku we'll be signing a replacement, but I guess I wouldn't be shocked if Ole starts one of those two (pls no)

Spoiler:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:44 pm

Manchester United are preparing to keep Alexis Sánchez beyond the transfer window amid a lack of buyers for the Chilean. (Source: MEN)
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:48 pm

S wrote:Manchester United are preparing to keep Alexis Sánchez beyond the transfer window amid a lack of buyers for the Chilean. (Source: MEN)
every club has signed a few duds but that guy was a cluster fuck.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:51 pm

doubt we'll ever shift him

one of the worst signings of all time

Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:51 pm

S wrote:
Firenze wrote:I imagine if we sell Lukaku we'll be signing a replacement, but I guess I wouldn't be shocked if Ole starts one of those two (pls no)

Spoiler:

supposedly we already turned down a straight swap

I'd be tempted to take him tbh but I guess at least Lukaku is a professional
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:02 pm

Sean Longstaff is not interested in what he sees as a sideways move to Manchester United. Player prefers to stay in Newcastle for the time being and is hopeful of a bid from the likes of Liverpool or Manchester City. Manchester United set to move on to try signing Tom Huddlestone [Kaveh Solehkol - Sky Sports]

Iron Bank of Braavos rejects loan request from Barcelona who is in need of funds to sign Griezmann, Neymar, Paulinho, and Kevin Prince Boateng permanently. [SPORT]

After a sit down meeting between Alexis Sanchez's agents and Ed Woodward, terms agreed on an improved contract for the Chilean with his pay increasing to 600k a week and bonus of 200k more if Manchester United finish in the top 8. Additional bonus of 100k every time Sanchez wins a game of Uno also said to be included in the deal. [David Ornstein]

Hakim Ziyech rejects Juventus in favor of Arsenal move. While Ziyech is tempted to play alongside the likes of Ronaldo, Buffon and Emre Can, sources close to the player said he wants to play for a bigger club like Arsenal. [Di Marzio]

BREAKING: Juventus FC and Manchester United have agreed terms for a shock swap between Gonzalo Higuain and Romelu Lukaku! The deal will see Higuain join Manchester United as gym trainer and Lukaku join Juventus as the official team bus driver. HERE WE GO! [Fabrizio Romano]
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:54 pm

Firenze wrote:doubt we'll ever shift him

On the bright side, he can only get better again, it can hardly get worse. Who knows, maybe he can find some form at some point in the future? He's a capable player after all.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:14 pm

Lukaku transfer. Inter sporting director are at Manchester tomorrow to break the deadlock

Robespierre and Firenze 'd find an agreement easily, Ausilio and Woodward are going to make same?

Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:16 pm

S wrote:

Spoiler:

The clown is going to be next Juve CF tbh
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:18 pm

Arsenal have reportedly won the jog for hardly rated 18 year old Willy Saliba today, beating out the likes of Évian Thonon and AS Nancy to the defender's signature. The Player has opted to remain on loan at current club St. Etienne for the upcoming season, noting the Gunners horrific record when it comes to developing young talent in recent years. [Domino's Ligue 2 News, use code FROTTER for a 25% discount off any bigger than Juventus pizza]

AC Milan's CEO Ivan Gazidis has praised the clubs fanbase after their positive reaction at signing a bunch of D+ players on the cheap, despite seeing bitter rivals Internazionale making big money, ambitious moves in the transfer window. He says the shift in mentality reflects a positive change and that fans no longer hold onto past glories. 'The team will hope to repay the faith with a deep Copa Italia run, provided we get a kind draw.' [CalcioMercato]

FC Barcelona will wrap up the signing of long-time target Antoine Griezmann in the coming days, despite rumours that the imp of Catalonia Lionel Messi has been vocal in his displeasure at the move. A source within the club said that the friction between the players stems from Griezmann not passing the most overpowered weapons on Fortnite to Messi during a lengthy Squad session on the game last summer. Club coach, Ernesto Valverde, was apparently adamant that the club sign the Frenchman though, citing his impressive record on the game and his hope that he can carry  the coach through the next season pass of the game, which launches in a months time for 1200 VBUCKS. [CatalanGaming]

Manchester United have again reiterated that they will not sell wantaway power-walking sensation Paul Labia Pogba for anything less than £250 million + Real Madrid's Theo Zidane amid continued interest from Los Numptys. The 26 year olds sleazy super-agent, Mino Raiola, is believed to be eager to seal a deal in the coming weeks, so that he can pocket a hefty comission and go on his holidays. Madrid president Florentino Perez believes a deal is impossible, with manager Zinedine Zidane refusing to allow his son Theo to leave the club, proclaiming the 17 year old is the next Messi. However, according to Sky Sources, renowned Real Madrid and PSG super-fan, former player and attorney, sportsczy, is believed to be taking matters into his own hands and is willing to sacrifice his loved ones to the old gods with a crimson behelit to make his dream reality. [MARCA]

BREAKING:  Football-Parmesano today uncovered a sinister plot by Juventus staff to erase their fans memories at the unveiling of imminent new signing Matthijs De Ligt. Reporters were tipped off by a job advertisement that the club recently posted online looking for the Men-In-Black, or other individuals with access to memory altering technology who were willing to loan it with an option to buy. It is believed club heirachy sought to make supporters forget that they were supposed to have the future best CB in the world, Daniele Rugani, on their hands all along. The Italian has struggled for playing time in recent seasons, with even a wheelchair-ridden Barzagli prefered to him.

A Club spokesperson however rubbished the allegations, claiming only 0.3% of the fanbase even remembered who Rugani was anyway so it would be a waste of money. [Football-Parmesano]

Last edited by Firenze on Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:18 pm

West Ham want Higuain (GDM)

Juve ask 40 mln

what a decline
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:24 pm

Higuain isn't worth 40M in 2019 tbh

West Ham are desperate and I guess Juve would take a payment plan (like they tried to get Maxi Gomez with but were rejected)

I can't see Higuain accepting it though.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:25 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:

On the bright side, he can only get better again, it can hardly get worse. Who knows, maybe he can find some form at some point in the future? He's a capable player after all.

I think mentally Sanchez checked out a long time ago. Even before he joined us, during his last season at Arsenal. I'd be surprised if he even gets enough chances to show an improvement. Gonna be a black-hole of wages until like 2022.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:25 pm

"power-walking sensation" Laughing Laughing
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:27 pm

Firenze wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:

I think mentally Sanchez checked out a long time ago. Even before he joined us, during his last season at Arsenal. I'd be surprised if he even gets enough chances to show an improvement. Gonna be a black-hole of wages until like 2022.

He did, yeah, he was behaving, and playing, borderline autistic in his last Arsenal season.
I wonder what exactly has been going on though. I wonder why. I wonder whether he can't fit in somehow.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:51 pm

Robespierre wrote:West Ham want Higuain (GDM)

Juve ask 40 mln

what a decline

The most West Ham thing ever rofl

I love it Proud
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:58 pm

Firenze wrote:Higuain isn't worth 40M in 2019 tbh

West Ham are desperate and I guess Juve would take a payment plan (like they tried to get Maxi Gomez with but were rejected)

I can't see Higuain accepting it though.

Yeah he also refused Roma atm
Roma have troubles in 2019, but always better than Hammers imo
(after it, Roma are looking for Mariano Diaz)
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next