Jay29
urbaNRoots
Firenze
Warrior
nasir6371
52 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019 - Page 32 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019

Post by Luca Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:43 pm

S wrote:We are signing Icardi. It's pretty obvious.

All these rumours about Lukaku was not only to push Inter to speed up the process but I guess they always want the fans to appreciate the potential signing of Icardi. I'm pretty sure most fans don't want him at Juventus.

I think if Icardi doesn’t come at the expense of Dybala and is on a relatively modest fee, most will be ok.

If Bonucci was accepted back... performances are what matter

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019 - Page 32 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019

Post by Warrior Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:45 pm

All these rumours about Lukaku was not only to push Inter to speed up the process but I guess they always want the fans to appreciate the potential signing of Icardi. I'm pretty sure most fans don't want him at Juventus.

Count me in the lot

I'm down to see Dybala under a new manager, as i said before in last 2 years he did not develop, we still have not seen the best of him. Could happen this season under a guy who makes Insigne/Callejon look like dominant players.

Icardi = Dybala gone
That's mostly why i don't want Icardi. Also he is controlled by his wife, but i think she'd remain quiet.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:46 pm

Jay29 wrote:Who's scoring the goals for United if Lukaku is gone, then? Or is Ole hoping Rashford turns into a 20+ goal striker all of a sudden? I like Rashford but I don't see that happening overnight.

that seems to be the plan

I think it's going to backfire spectacularly

I honestly hope we sign Ben Yedder on the cheap but those links were very random earlier in the window and seemed to die ages ago, I'm not sure he would even be great but we are an injury away from starting Alexis Sanchez at striker lol.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:52 pm

I'd propose a swap: Higuain vs Herrera
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:53 pm

S wrote:
Matic
Longstaff/Fernandes-SMS

Looking solid for 7th here

Longstaff isn't happening stfu numpty

I'm still split on if we're selling Pogba

there's no way fans accept selling Pogba and then signing SMS and Fernandes...we need an elite name.

It's either

Rashford Martial
Pogba
SMS Matic Fernandes
or

Rashford Martial
Eriksen
SMS Matic Fernandes

belee dat

Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:54 pm

Warrior wrote:I'd propose a swap: Higuain vs Herrera

doubt PSG would be interested in that donkey hmm

I would trade Higuain for Pereira though
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:02 pm

Didn't know you sold him, he was actually your best midfielder after Pogba. As non-supporter i cannot find the purpose behind this kind of moves. At least you get a legit replacement in SMS, expect Rashford to get tons of scoring chances.

We'll keep Higuain then. Certainly not interested in Pereira who did fuck all in his career.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:11 pm

Warrior wrote:

Count me in the lot

I'm down to see Dybala under a new manager, as i said before in last 2 years he did not develop, we still have not seen the best of him. Could happen this season under a guy who makes Insigne/Callejon look like dominant players.

Icardi = Dybala gone
That's mostly why i don't want Icardi. Also he is controlled by his wife, but i think she'd remain quiet.

Icardi doesn’t mean Dybala gone. If we move 2 or all3 of Higuain, Mandzukic, Kean then we would be set

Sarri has said he sees Dybala as either a CF or behind the strikers, which means he has space either way

We play 50 matches. We’ll need to rotate accordingly

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:22 pm

Warrior wrote:Didn't know you sold him, he was actually your best midfielder after Pogba. As non-supporter i cannot find the purpose behind this kind of moves. At least you get a legit replacement in SMS, expect Rashford to get tons of scoring chances.

We'll keep Higuain then. Certainly not interested in Pereira who did fuck all in his career.

we didn't sell him

he wanted 300K P/W apparently after his contract ended so he moved to PSG when we said no

I have a love/hate relationship with Herrera, so he was very much United like. Hope he does well for PSG though.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:30 pm

RONALDO-ICARDI
DYBALA
PJANIC-RABIOT-RAMSEY
SANDRO-CHIELLINI-DE LIGT-CANCELO
SCZESNY

DOUGLAS-KEAN-BERNA
MATUIDI-CAN-BENTANCUR
PELLEGRINI-DEMIRAL-BONUCCI-CUADRADO
BUFFON

You are right after all. If we end up with that squad, i am confident.

Higuain is worth at least 20M. Mandzukic 15M. Khedira 10M. Perin 10M. Total 55M at the very least, i am no expert in accounting but numbers seem good.

Only offer Inter received so far is 30M + Dzeko Laughing Laughing
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:31 pm

300K a week Laughing ?

To think he was also available... i take him over Ramsey/Rabiot
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:34 pm

I'm still quite skeptic about the Pogba move. The transfer window will close very soon and United still hasn't bought any replacement.

Sure anything can still happen, but a big move like that doesn't usually happen in the last days of the transfer window. The selling team usually needs time to find and buy proper replacements, and so far United still hasn't bought anybody, which leads me to assume that they are still far from reaching a deal with Madrid (if there's any).

Also, SMS may be available now, but he won't be come the end of the transfer window. Lazio would also need some time to find a replacement.

I give it until Thursday, August, 1st. If nothing happens by then, Pogba will stay put.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:39 pm

All these rumours about Lukaku was not only to push Inter to speed up the process but I guess they also want the fans to appreciate the potential signing of Icardi. I'm pretty sure most fans don't want him at Juventus.

Honestly not so many.
Icardi is became so hated that Inter fans 'd not get particulary angry if he goes to Juve. Also because it's expected since Marotta defined him as out of Inter project.
Inter fans just care about Lukaku, and Dzeko
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:46 pm

Few updates on Milan:

-Cutrone to Wolverhampton for 20m (Sky)

-Milan and Flamengo are currently exchanging documents ahead of Léo Duarte's €11M transfer to the Rossoneri. The deal should be closed later today, according to GDM

-Angel Correa is getting closer to AC Milan: advanced talks with Atlético Madrid to finalize the deal for €50M + add ons (Sky)

-------------------

I'm having a heart attack rn ngl @Cas

Donnarumma
Calabria-Duarte-Romagnoli-Theo
Gedson-Bennacer-Paqueta
Zaniolo
Correa-Piatek

Bench: Leao, Musacchui, Conti, Kessie, Bielik, Hakan, Reina

Here we go!
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:47 pm

Firenze wrote:
Jay29 wrote:Who's scoring the goals for United if Lukaku is gone, then? Or is Ole hoping Rashford turns into a 20+ goal striker all of a sudden? I like Rashford but I don't see that happening overnight.

I honestly hope we sign Ben Yedder on the cheap but those links were very random earlier in the window and seemed to die ages ago, I'm not sure he would even be great but we are an injury away from starting Alexis Sanchez at striker lol.

Do you think Lukaku will be sold ?
Honestly I feel still pessimist about my point of view ( I mean I hope to sign him ), I see Woodward to demand 83 mln till to the last day
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:47 pm

Lazio will replace SMS with a guy like Ekdal and nobody will bat an eye. Currently the transfer wheel is locked and it seems no club wants to be first to make a move

Pogba -> SMS
Lukaku -> Icardi
Icardi -> Dybala ? -> Eriksen to MU ?
Also Neymar and Coutinho supposedly on the market

I remember we sold Pogba quite late in 2016, i am patient, a lot of action is coming
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:48 pm

Kessie (c) on the bench. I know this is fantasy and you just lost your talisman in Cutrone, but at least keep it somewhat realistic.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:49 pm

I had written Demiral is good last year, the only Sassuolo player rated by me . Wasted for bench but Juve is learning lesson after that Rugani disasterclass against Ajax

Last edited by Robespierre on Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:49 pm

Icardi brings quality we can exploit. Higuain is looking excellent in preseason, fit and motivated. It's sad because he was probably defined to be sold before he even returned, so if Higuain leaves we are light on goals, taking the burden from Ronaldo for consistent goals is a great idea. Mandzukic and Kean are not consistent scorers at this point, neither are our wingers except Ronaldo.

Only Dybala and Higuain can do it. If one of them leaves we can use Icardi as an assurance that we will score more than last season. He is a world class CF available for a discount.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:54 pm

I 'd propose still a swap : Icardi vs Cancelo
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:56 pm

Robespierre wrote:

Juve would jump on that swap, sadly Inter wouldn't offer it.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:58 pm

rincon wrote:
Robespierre wrote:

Juve would jump on that swap, sadly Inter wouldn't offer it.

I think so too but yet he'd be gold for that 3-5-2 under Conte
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:02 pm

Kaladin wrote:Few updates on Milan:

-Cutrone to Wolverhampton for 20m (Sky)

-Milan and Flamengo are currently exchanging documents ahead of Léo Duarte's €11M transfer to the Rossoneri. The deal should be closed later today, according to GDM

-Angel Correa is getting closer to AC Milan: advanced talks with Atlético Madrid to finalize the deal for €50M + add ons (Sky)

-------------------

I'm having a heart attack rn ngl @Cas

Donnarumma
Calabria-Duarte-Romagnoli-Theo
Gedson-Bennacer-Paqueta
Zaniolo
Correa-Piatek

Bench: Leao, Musacchui, Conti, Kessie, Bielik, Hakan, Reina

Here we go!

Having ballers who can actually play and not donkeys who just kick and run. Proud

FeelsGoodman.jpg
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:05 pm

Robespierre wrote:
Firenze wrote:

Do you think Lukaku will be sold ?
Honestly I feel still pessimist about my point of view ( I mean I hope to sign him ), I see Woodward to demand 83 mln till to the last day

90% sure Lukaku is sold

It's either that or he sits on the bench for another season as a rotation player...Ole doesn't see him as a starter in his system.

I want us to sell him. Pointless keeping him (he's a good player not saying that, just what's the point keeping him around if he's not gonna play)

I think he will probably go for 70m euros with like 10m in potential add-ons
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:07 pm

Luca wrote:Kessie (c) on the bench. I know this is fantasy and you just lost your talisman in Cutrone, but at least keep it somewhat realistic.

seriously, these lineups where Kessie (c) isn't starting are even more unrealistic than some of the ones I've been posting for United.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:41 pm

Still beats having Longstaff and McTominay lmao
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next