iftikhar
Hapless_Hans
McLewis
41 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 40 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 19/20

Post by rincon Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:06 am

Spalletti is certainly a step above Giampaolo. He is an ass, shitty media personality, only plays 4231, but surely wouod be the best coach currently in Serie A after Sarri, Conte and Ancelotti. He has always delivered with Roma and inter.

rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:39 am

El Gunner wrote:Cuadrado is playing RB these days? holy damn

Sarri turned him into a RB. Our 4 FBs are Cuadrado, Danilo, De Sciglio and Alex Sandro. Barzagli is coaching defense now and helping Cuadrado at it. It was supposed to be slower but since everyone got injured, he had to jump into the lineup a couple of matches ago.

It makes our game more dangerous and he is much safer than Cancelo last season. Him and Alex are a big part of how well things are going.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:23 am

Pls Spalletti is gold for Milan.
The other names aren't an upgrade compared with Giampaolo.
Easy choice.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:22 am

Kaladin wrote:@Robes what do you think of Spalletti? Any pet peeves or tendencies you don't like about him?

i've read just now
Spalletti has finished his best days ( prime Spalletti was 2006-2010) but he is still a proven - very good coach for Serie A.
I mean, not for winning but if you want to go in Champions League he should be your man
Inter seemed destined to not play in CL for years before him. Great job in first year especially ( Lazio was easily better, Borja Valero as our lighthouse for the whole year, Eder and Karamoh as reserves, Candreva our first starter ).
He led Inter during "settlement agreement" that it meant limitation of expenses too ( for example, we hadn't this problem this summer)
He is a credible coach , his bread is to get the placement, he'd be best Milan coach by far in last 5 years

What I like : he is solid, he gets the result, he gave us a great defensive structure ( yes, he had proper material for it, but it 's also because of his job), he gave rationality to the club that was circus format ( as Milan now).
And he usually prepares good the big games.

What I dislike : he is so integralist, he played only with 4-2-3-1, you already knew what was lineup before matches ( I talk about players, he rotated barely) and also our offensive construction became gaunt over time . While our defensive structure was always good in two years ( so many clean sheet not by chance ) , our attacking manovre had worsened in two years. Reached stagnation in last period ( here I notice the difference with Conte, at Camp Nou I've seen game actions not used to do it under last Spalletti)
Basically he was quite " negative " manager under him.
From this I realize his regression since AS Roma days.
In Roma he stood out for his versatility and an offensive mentality,  quite the opposite than us ( for example he is still blamed for our attitude in Inter-PSV. Just reached the tie, we knew Spurs were losing and so we didn't risk to win...)

But after a "false " maestro honored for a "false " possession supremacy is it a real problem ?

Last edited by Robespierre on Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:19 pm

Robespierre wrote:Brozovic has been playing in this way since Spalletti
Sensi is crucial for us, not only because he is olaying great but also because he is "unique".. we haven't a player as him
Anyway tbf Juve would have won equally for me
I' ve criticized Lautaro in past but he's played very well today, If he is always this..
Lukaku was disappointing if anything

under pioli and at times with Spaletti he used to be frustated figure, at times he used to be great but at times with his decision making on final third he was being constantly butchered i remember this lol

but now he is a calm figurehead and spearheads everything clean from defense to attack i think have seen this from brozovic for the first time in consistent basis ... maybe inter fans knows him well but certainly from my perspective i have never been so jealous how good brozovic has been Very Happy

well certainly as a deep lying playmaker he is so much better than playing him elsewhere

Last edited by JespSwe on Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:22 pm

rincon wrote:Yes Brozovic has been great for years, this isn't new. He is the inter player I always lobbied for. Wanted him at Juve. It was clear from the start that he would be much better than Kovacic at Inter when both were in the conversation.

yea me too, i maybe wrong because i really hadnt watched every inter game but time to time when it was difficult for inter to get results, he was one of those being constantly looked badly in media even though he wasn't to blame...

ye he would be one player i would love to have in milan, he spreads the ball really well and even in final third he has now become so good. will be a great player for inter for years to come

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:28 pm

Robespierre wrote:
Kaladin wrote:@Robes what do you think of Spalletti? Any pet peeves or tendencies you don't like about him?

i've read just now
Spalletti has finished his best days ( prime Spalletti was 2006-2010) but he is still a proven - very good coach for Serie A.
I mean, not for winning but if you want to go in Champions League he should be your man
Inter seemed destined to not play in CL for years before him. Great job in first year especially ( Lazio was easily better, Borja Valero as our lighthouse for the whole year, Eder and Karamoh as reserves, Candreva our first starter ).
He led Inter during "settlement agreement" that it meant limitation of expenses too ( for example, we hadn't this problem this summer)
He is a credible coach , his bread is to get the placement, he'd be best Milan coach by far in last 5 years

What I like : he is solid, he gets the result, he gave us a great defensive structure ( yes, he had proper material for it, but it 's also because of his job), he gave rationality to the club that was circus format ( as Milan now)

What I dislike : he is so integralist, he played only with 4-2-3-1, you already knew what was lineup before matches ( I talk about players, he rotated barely) and also our offensive construction became gaunt over time . While our defensive structure was always good in two years ( so many clean sheet not by chance ) , our attacking manovre had worsened in two years. Reached stagnation in last period ( here I notice the difference with Conte, at Camp Nou I've seen game actions not used to do it under last Spalletti)
Basically he was quite " negative " manager under him.
From this I realize his regression since AS Roma days.
In Roma he stood out for his versatility and an offensive mentality,  quite the opposite than us ( for example he is still blamed for our attitude in Inter-PSV. Just reached the tie, we knew Spurs were losing and so we didn't risk to win...)

But after a "false " maestro honored for a "false " possession supremacy is it a real problem ?

goood to know..
for what i can remember, he indeed mostly played 4-2-3-1 even when he was in Roma

if it just for a short term ... just to get milan in CL spot, then its ok but this is a coach i wouldnt want him for long term for reasons u have given..

plus he exactly isn't the most liked coach amongst players...
end of the day results matter he can deliver but what i am most afraid about spalletti is he is overly outspoken and at times he has no answer to problem on bad runs or during times that team has lost confidence..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:42 pm

rincon wrote:Spalletti is certainly a step above Giampaolo. He is an ass, shitty media personality, only plays 4231, but surely wouod be the best coach currently in Serie A after Sarri, Conte and Ancelotti. He has always delivered with Roma and inter.

lol not his big fan but if milan does sign him i wish he was signed as interim coach until end of the season but surely he is not going to accept that XD

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:47 pm

I'm not his biggest fan either as he has looked burnt out before moving to Inter. Still he is good and delivers, better than what Milan has been dealing with. Imo it's clear that Milan is not in the position to go for the very top coaches, the club has not been well run enough for that. So to think of Conte or Klopp makes no sense.

Remember the debates here with a Milan fan (and mole) about Spalletiti vs Montella. Unreal to argue that Spalletti is not a better choice.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:33 pm

Spalletti always closer to join Milan
Honestly I didn't expect he 'd have joined this year there, but probably it is happening.
A Milan fan should be relieved for it though
JespSwe wrote:
Robespierre wrote:Brozovic has been playing in this way since Spalletti
Sensi is crucial for us, not only because he is olaying great but also because he is "unique".. we haven't a player as him
Anyway tbf Juve would have won equally for me
I' ve criticized Lautaro in past but he's played very well today, If he is always this..
Lukaku was disappointing if anything

under pioli and at times with Spaletti he used to be frustated figure, at times he used to be great but at times with his decision making on final third he was being constantly butchered i remember this lol

but now he is a calm figurehead and spearheads everything clean from defense to attack i think have seen this from brozovic for the first time in consistent basis ... maybe inter fans knows him well but certainly from my perspective i have never been so jealous how good brozovic has been Very Happy

well certainly as a deep lying playmaker he is so much better than playing him elsewhere

Yes but till to the first half of season under Spalletti , in fact he was close to join at Sevilla on loan in January
but since Spring ' 18 he's exactly the player admired in last  2 years, there is a Brozovic ante-March 2018 and a Brozovic post-March 2018. He was the key for that 4th place
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:47 pm

I remember Rincon rating Brozovic since many years, i never bought into that, until this season i start to notice his activity in midfield. He does a bit of everything, and got good ball control, he's the kind of player who would be useful for Juventus.

Pjanic was a beast yesterday, best midfielder in the league by far. He is great to control the match. We just lack some agression overall which so far was well compensated by the defence.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:01 pm

M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:09 pm

Spaletti would be the best choice, I guess. But I hope it's Ranieri.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:41 pm

I read now Pioli is closer than Spalletti to join Milan
It cannot true
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor