Real Madrid v Osasuna

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Real Madrid v Osasuna - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Madrid v Osasuna

Post by Freeza on Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:24 pm

Can’t believe my son scored. Should get all of Lucas’s minutes.

Lucas ending the game with the most atrocious set of dribbling ever was too much for me

Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc on Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:29 pm

Lucas actually has me believing if I were born across the pond, I could have had a legit shot as a professional footballer.

People of Eternia! I stand before the Great Eye of the galaxy. Chosen by destiny to receive the powers of Greyskull! This inevitable moment will transpire before your eyes, even as He-Man himself bears witness to it. Now. I, Skeletor, am Master of the Universe!
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill on Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:32 pm

i liked the fact we rested the starters as we have a tougher game coming up, and that we got a valued 3 points from this. jovic isn't trying to live up to anything by the media or fans nonsense. he is a striker, every striker wants to score, and anyone who doesn't should play midfield. it comes with the territory, as a cf when you havent scored you want to open your account.  he knows he has his work cut out for him, see the first ever post i made when we signed him. its the nature of the game at a club like madrid, and i'm sure he expected such pressures before signing. work hard in training and do any talking on the pitch with any minutes you get. it is the simplest solution to any pressures and also the most difficult

at least he is getting minutes, i didn't expect him to start today. now its up to him to take advantage of said minutes. that's not on the fans nor media, its just the way the cookie crumbles
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc on Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:42 pm

I actually liked his contribution. How to put it, it was industrious and honestly, that VAR decision was ridiculous (correct but ridiculous). He knows he needs to open his account, this ain't Fernando "my job isn't to score" Torres sort of attitude. He's a striker and knows what a striker needs to do.

Basically, I believe in the young man. If he sucks, well, club would cut their losses and sign someone else. Part and parcel with Real Madrid.

People of Eternia! I stand before the Great Eye of the galaxy. Chosen by destiny to receive the powers of Greyskull! This inevitable moment will transpire before your eyes, even as He-Man himself bears witness to it. Now. I, Skeletor, am Master of the Universe!
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza on Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:53 pm

VAR shouldn't be able to annul offside goals if the ref can't see the offside with his eyes.

The rule needs altering. It's against the spirit of the rule to be that nitpicky about it.

Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg on Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:21 am

Kroos was great in this game. Controlled everything.

The midfield was great. Valverde added the energy and athleticism needed. Which allowed Kroos and Casemiro to play their game.

Spoiler:

2019/2020
Courtois
Carvajal Varane Ramos Mendy
Isco Casemiro Kroos
Vinicius Benzema Hazard
Cyborg
Cyborg
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill on Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:52 am

@Freeza wrote:VAR shouldn't be able to annul offside goals if the ref can't see the offside with his eyes.

The rule needs altering. It's against the spirit of the rule to be that nitpicky about it.

i agree with this, and even if it was against my team, i'd still agree with the idea.
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 on Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:17 am

really happy for Vinicius, he is the kind of kid that wears his emotions on his sleeves. The goal meant a lot for him and he showed it. Hopes it helps for the remainder of the season.

Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Makaveli on Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:47 pm

Really happy with Militao in this match, also the confidence in Rodrygo and that celebration to take a bow like that. I would like to see him get more minutes.

Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2