El Gunner
Unique
McLewis
39 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Racism Thread - Page 20 Empty Re: The Racism Thread

Post by Lex Sat 18 Jan 2020 - 16:39

Is "The Tabloids" a singular, monolithic entity that's taken the guise of a fat, white guy in a checked, short sleeved shirt , red tie and black slacks working in accounting named Ned, who lives in a double wide and likes to secretly attend klan rallies on weekends? scratch

Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat 18 Jan 2020 - 16:42

If you deny that Meghan Markle was the target of racism since marrying into the royal family you are so ignorant to the issue of racism that you basically can't be considered anything but a racist yourself

sorry, that is the truth, simple as that
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat 18 Jan 2020 - 16:44

Unique wrote:
Warrior wrote:Her dream of being a princess is achieved so she decides to leave. Prince Harry seems a bit of a cuck in this story scratch
tbh Harry has always been a bit of a outcast from the royals. He was out getting drunk and banging snatch for years. Very Happy

He's also of course, not actually the son of Prince Charles, but of Diana's horseriding teacher. Good on him.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat 18 Jan 2020 - 16:45

Lex wrote:So the hard, indisputable, undeniable evidence that the tabloids have "demonized" her because of her race.........is the husband of alleged victim saying so. To a tabloid newspaper Laughing

Nancy Pelosi, is that you?

That's not the evidence, the evidence is anyone who can read the news articles, commentary, etc they put out with clear racial undertones. Feel free to ignore it, but this comment here is attacking a strawman.

Lex wrote:Is "The Tabloids" a singular, monolithic entity that's taken the guise of a fat, white guy in a checked, short sleeved shirt , red tie and black slacks working in accounting named Ned, who lives in a double wide and likes to secretly attend klan rallies on weekends? scratch

Imagine football fans defending the tabloids Laughing After years of criticizing 'The S*n' and Daily Mail as (rightfully) being shit, suddenly they're now paragons of virtue
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sat 18 Jan 2020 - 17:02

Pinpoint me to a article with "clear racial undertones" since you seem to have apparently read every tabloid pap printed in the UK since Harry and Meg joined hands in marriage. I'm not defending Ned in any way, i'm calling out this lame attempt to label something as racist where there is virtually zero evidence to back that accusatio up

Hapless_Hans wrote:If you deny that Meghan Markle was the target of racism since marrying into the royal family you are so ignorant to the issue of racism that you basically can't be considered anything but a racist yourself

sorry, that is the truth, simple as that
Aaaaaah yes the "if you don't see something that isn't there, then you're a ______ist" schtick. I sincerely thought you were a little better than that, Hans, but I guess when identity politics are involved, everyone's mask slips a little, eh
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat 18 Jan 2020 - 17:09

I'm not saying that is what "drove her out" of Britain or whatever, I'm not saying it's the worst that has every happened to anyone, to a black woman no less, and I'm not saying that she should have expected anything else after marrying in to fucking British royal family.
It's also true that, as @Unique points out, marrying a prince brings a lot of attention and privilege.

This

Unique wrote:Tbh being part of the royal family is hard work. It's all about rules and image and I think Meghan just couldn't cope with the pressure. Most of the royals marry girls from family that run in the same circles as the royals so they have grown up in that life and Meghan is as far away from a British royal as you can get. Now I don't blame her and Harry from moving away from the royal family because they have to do what's best for them but people shouldn't lie and say Britain is racist to Meghan and that's why they are leaving. The truth is Meghan is not cut out to be part of the royal family and tbh I don't think I would either

is also all true. Except for that people sure aren't lying when they point out the clear racist targeting of her.

If you deny that this exists, you are the same as a racist. I stand by that.
Throwing a tantrum about it doesn't make it look less so, @Lex
Just confirms it.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Sat 18 Jan 2020 - 17:17

Lex wrote:Pinpoint me to a article with "clear racial undertones"

The Daily Mail wrote:
EXCLUSIVE: Harry's girl is (almost) straight outta Compton: Gang-scarred home of her mother revealed - so will he be dropping by for tea?

"Straight outta compton"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3896180/Prince-Harry-s-girlfriend-actress-Meghan-Markles.html

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Sat 18 Jan 2020 - 17:40

Young Kaz wrote:<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">This is Kyle Kulinksi. He is the co-founder along with notorious racist Cenk Uygur of the “Justice Democrats”—Bernie’s apparatus to destroy the Democratic Party. <br><br>Hey <a href="https://twitter.com/BernieSanders?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@BernieSanders</a>, it’s time to come collect your white nationalists <a href="https://t.co/9D0Oc02JGL">pic.twitter.com/9D0Oc02JGL</a></p>— Trinity Auld Acquaintance 🎉 (@TrinityMustache) <a href="https://twitter.com/TrinityMustache/status/1215398953044205568?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 9, 2020</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Progressives always show their true colors in the end.

These are mouthpieces for the Bernie party.

Bernie wants to improve the quality of life of many Americans, his M4A will in the process save many lives. Bernie has also been light years ahead on civil rights issues compared to his counterpart, fought for same sex marriage when many others would not even touch on.

Liberals/Centrists: Bernie is a terrible person because one of his supporters tweeted *bleep* not targeted anyone particular, and made terrible jokes.

Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat 18 Jan 2020 - 17:44

Young Kaz wrote:

The Daily Mail wrote:
EXCLUSIVE: Harry's girl is (almost) straight outta Compton: Gang-scarred home of her mother revealed - so will he be dropping by for tea?

"Straight outta compton"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3896180/Prince-Harry-s-girlfriend-actress-Meghan-Markles.html

Well..... isn't Compton gang-scarred?
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Sat 18 Jan 2020 - 17:53

Myesyats wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:

The Daily Mail wrote:

"Straight outta compton"

Well..... isn't Compton gang-scarred?

No, its not. Median houses in Compton go for half a million dollars+ USD. Much more than any of the parasites in the royal family would ever be able to afford if they werent leeches off the british and commonwealth public.

Also the article is racist in that it mentions Compton when Meghan's mother lives in a home thats in Crenshaw over 15 miles away from Compton.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Sat 18 Jan 2020 - 18:08

Blue wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:

Progressives always show their true colors in the end.

These are mouthpieces for the Bernie party.

Bernie wants to improve the quality of life of many Americans, his M4A will in the process save many lives. Bernie has also been light years ahead on civil rights issues compared to his counterpart, fought for same sex marriage when many others would not even touch on.

Liberals/Centrists: Bernie is a terrible person because one of his supporters tweeted *bleep* not targeted anyone particular, and made terrible jokes.

If he wanted to improve anything he would have did something with the decades he had in the senate.

He's done fuck all since hes been there though.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat 18 Jan 2020 - 18:15

I already did man, keep up

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Lex wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:Does any of that change that the tabloids demonized her primarily because of her race?
What utter claptrap Laughing Back up your ridiculous claims with some actual evidence, please

Not every single, solitary absolute aspect of life, the universe, the cosmos and the existence of matter on a sub atomic level has to do with race. I've had to repeat this mantra so bloody often, it feels like i'm The Rock cutting a weekly promo in 1999 just before a big PPV

You just have to read a few posts above Rolling Eyes

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Are you guys serious? Harry himself has called out the tabloids for their racist treatment of her. For instance:

BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat 18 Jan 2020 - 19:19

Young Kaz wrote:

The Daily Mail wrote:

"Straight outta compton"

how is saying she comes from compton racist. scratch
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat 18 Jan 2020 - 19:21

how the fuck is pointing out where meg came from racist ffs. if she was a white girl from compton nobody would say its racist.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat 18 Jan 2020 - 19:27

we are still waiting for evidence of racism to meg. the one story you can come up with is one newspaper saying she comes from compton and its not very nice there.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Sat 18 Jan 2020 - 19:36

Unique wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:

The Daily Mail wrote:

"Straight outta compton"

Because shes not from compton. They also likened her upbringing to a song by a group called n-words with attitude.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat 18 Jan 2020 - 20:12

Unique wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:

The Daily Mail wrote:

"Straight outta compton"

Please think again about what this kind of headline is trying to convey. And while you do, take into consideration that neither is she "from Compton" nor the relative which for some reason, or rather one particular reason, is brought into this by the newspaper.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat 18 Jan 2020 - 20:25

and really, it's pretty hilarious, in a maddening way, how unbelievably thick otherwise pretty clever people become, all of a sudden, when it comes to recognizing racism in action.

It's like, when your ex gf leaves her house and you run her over with a car, and then in front of the judge you go "murder? what are you talking about, murder? Intentional? What? I accidentally happened to drive where she suddenly walked. I still am waiting for proof on your so called murder. How can you even call it intentional murder when I didn't stab her 50 times while shouting'I WANT TO KILL YOU, IS THAT CLEAR? MUUUURDER?'."
That just doesn't fly, and it sure seems disingenuous.

If you only recognize racism if they called her, like, a "dirty black-skinned Negro subhuman", sorry, you should maybe stay out of the discussion.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat 18 Jan 2020 - 20:27

and yes, I have fantasized about running over my ex gf
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Sat 18 Jan 2020 - 20:56

Hapless_Hans wrote:and really, it's pretty hilarious, in a maddening way, how unbelievably thick otherwise pretty clever people become, all of a sudden, when it comes to recognizing racism in action.

It's like, when your ex gf leaves her house and you run her over with a car, and then in front of the judge you go "murder? what are you talking about, murder? Intentional? What? I accidentally happened to drive where she suddenly walked. I still am waiting for proof on your so called murder. How can you even call it intentional murder when I didn't stab her 50 times while shouting'I WANT TO KILL YOU, IS THAT CLEAR? MUUUURDER?'."

If you only recognize racism if they called her, like, a "dirty black-skinned Negro subhuman", sorry, you should maybe stay out of the discussion.

its not "thickness" its simply racism.

People are racist and dont want to own the label. Its almost as if being called racist is worse than the racial animus they harbor in their heart.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat 18 Jan 2020 - 21:45

Young Kaz wrote:
Unique wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:

"Straight outta compton"

Because shes not from compton. They also likened her upbringing to a song by a group called n-words with attitude.
then they gave false infomation.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat 18 Jan 2020 - 21:53

so one story from the daily mail = racism in britain has forced meghan to leave.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat 18 Jan 2020 - 21:54

also white members of the royal family has had it far worst then meghan from the press.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Sat 18 Jan 2020 - 22:04

Unique wrote:also white members of the royal family has had it far worst then meghan from the press.

They got it for their actions.

Meghan got it because shes black.

thats racism.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat 18 Jan 2020 - 22:05

Young Kaz wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:and really, it's pretty hilarious, in a maddening way, how unbelievably thick otherwise pretty clever people become, all of a sudden, when it comes to recognizing racism in action.

its not "thickness" its simply racism.

People are racist and dont want to own the label. Its almost as if being called racist is worse than the racial animus they harbor in their heart.

I swear you're such a hypocrite. I'd dare to say you are more racist than Unique yet go out and about labeling others like you're some kind of apostle.

It's also funny how all these man on Twitter who dig up someone's mildly controversial 10 year old posts think they're holier than the pope while doing lord's work by writing a blog about it. This generation is - verbatim et literatim - sewage waste.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat 18 Jan 2020 - 22:06

Young Kaz wrote:
Unique wrote:also white members of the royal family has had it far worst then meghan from the press.

They got it for their actions.

Meghan got it because shes black.

thats racism.
man diana did nothing but good and she was hounded by the press more than anyone in history. they hounded her to her death ffs.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next