halamadrid2
Perucho21
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Real Madrid vs Leganes - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Leganes

Post by Thimmy Thu 31 Oct 2019 - 3:09

The real question is:

Varnagel, how did you find this forum? Why are you using a proxy? And wherever you may be, please roll your chair back a few inches so that I can get a break from listening to the sound of your helpless computer table’s underside being pummeled by the raging boner you get every time you write about Benzema’s supposed injustice.

Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Thu 31 Oct 2019 - 5:57

Man calling sports a benz hater made me laugh probably the only I saw other than myself and Chad backing him up when my fellow brethren thought scrubs like Lewandowski or Morata would be better options
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Thu 31 Oct 2019 - 7:06

Be nice guys... It's kind of refreshing seeing new members around albino
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu 31 Oct 2019 - 11:09

Doc wrote:Oh and Jovic opened his account and didn't need to break down in tears.

All in all, good win, didn't expect this kind of performance tbh.
Forget Jovic i felt like breaking down in tears. FINALLY!!! Hope the Ketchup theory works on him
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu 31 Oct 2019 - 11:38

Lewa would have probably worked out for us but yeah, a certain poster (Hala) really thought Morata would take Big Ben's spot lol.

To be fair, I had high hopes for Morata too Sad
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu 31 Oct 2019 - 14:42

Lewa would have been fine....  but he and CR may have killed each other.  As much as Benz plays for the team...  Lewa is all about himself first.  Not sure that would have worked.

And Benz thoroughly deserved the criticism he got for 2+ years.  He was epic levels of shit for a long period.  BUT, he's been at Madrid for 11 years now and having 3 bad seasons out of 11 is perfectly fine.  This isn't an easy place to play.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu 31 Oct 2019 - 15:48

halamadrid2 wrote:
Doc wrote:Oh and Jovic opened his account and didn't need to break down in tears.

Forget Jovic i felt like breaking down in tears. FINALLY!!! Hope the Ketchup theory works on him

Ye have little faith in the Luca. He'll come through, I believe in him. He believes in you as well.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu 31 Oct 2019 - 17:19

Doc wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:

Ye have little faith in the Luca. He'll come through, I believe in him. He believes in you as well.

It’s not lack of ability to score. He’s scored plenty. Just been an inch offside multiple times. A little luck and he’d have scored much more.

I’d be worried if he hadn’t gotten chances. He’s also had limited playtime in a correct position.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu 31 Oct 2019 - 18:47

My boy Rodrygo ran like a horse yesterday lol. I don't know if he can sustain it but he is doing the rights things to play and to keep playing.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu 31 Oct 2019 - 19:06

Mr Nick09 wrote:My boy Rodrygo ran like a horse yesterday lol. I don't know if he can sustain it but he is doing the rights things to play and to keep playing.

“My boy Rodrygo” ? What happened to your boy Vinicius?
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Varnagel Thu 31 Oct 2019 - 19:31

sportsczy wrote:Lewa would have been fine....  but he and CR may have killed each other.  As much as Benz plays for the team...  Lewa is all about himself first.  Not sure that would have worked.

And Benz thoroughly deserved the criticism he got for 2+ years.  He was epic levels of shit for a long period.  BUT, he's been at Madrid for 11 years now and having 3 bad seasons out of 11 is perfectly fine.  This isn't an easy place to play.

Again with his false BS narrative.

Benzema had a poor debut season & was awful (like everyone else bar CR7) during 17/18 season.

I don't know where you get the idea about Benzema having 3 bad seasons...

The criticism (or rather the hatred) against Benzema from the likes of you was completely unfair. And this isn't just a couple of seasons, it's been the case throughout his entire career at Real Madrid. Hell, people still diminished his contributions last season when Benzema saved a historically bad Real Madrid team from missing out 4th place.

When Real Madrid won games, Benzema would usually get little praise (if any).

But as soon as Real Madrid dropped points, Benzema was also made into a scapegoat.

Last edited by Varnagel on Thu 31 Oct 2019 - 20:52; edited 1 time in total

Varnagel
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Thu 31 Oct 2019 - 20:48

CR7 had a pretty poor start to the 17/18 season as well, to be fair. Our form improved when he improved, after the turn of the year.

I haven’t noticed anyone complaining when Benzema plays well, but of course the definition of playing well is subject to individual opinion. You don’t see anyone complain about Benzema now that he’s in great form, so constantly complaining about «his haters» is pointless unless you’re the type who likes to dwell on the past.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu 31 Oct 2019 - 21:02

Benz was terribly inconsistent until last season. He had his moments before but you could have made a sequel on all his bloopers

These past 2 seasons have been his best in a RM shirt without a doubt. He walks out to standing ovations constantly now. 2 seasons ago the club would have had to play the hymn just to counter the boos and whistles

Right now he is one of the best strikers in Europe. He is the least of our worries right now

We still have Hazard who cant seem to shake off his excess fat and weren't nearly halfway through the seasons. Either he was never that fast to begin with or his fitness is so bad he's become a snail
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Varnagel Sat 2 Nov 2019 - 13:49

halamadrid2 wrote:Benz was terribly inconsistent until last season. He had his moments before but you could have made a sequel on all his bloopers

To be fair, you can make a sequel of bloopers by even Messi/Cristiano too...

YouTube doesn't always tell the full story of a someone's individual quality.

Only people who never understood & appreciated Benzema's role as an excellent foil next to Cristiano (and Bale) for years where he wasn't the main goalscoring option would suggest he was always terribly inconsistent.

He was basically a souped up version of Rooney/Firmino who scored around 20+ goals or more every season without taking penalties or free-kicks until 2017-18 season where almost everyone was terrible.

Benzema wouldn't even come anywhere near close to score 229 goals on a better ratio than even Raúl if he really was that 'terribly inconsistent'.

These past 2 seasons have been his best in a RM shirt without a doubt. He walks out to standing ovations constantly now. 2 seasons ago the club would have had to play the hymn just to counter the boos and whistles

Is it really a coincidence when Benzema is unquestionably Real Madrid's best player and doesn't need to accommodate for someone else anymore?

Real Madrid fans have also played the hymn to counter the boos & whistles to Casillas, Rául, Zidane and many of other club legends. The Bernabeu crowd are well-known for being extremely fickle.

Right now he is one of the best strikers in Europe. He is the least of our worries right now

Benzema has been a world class player for years. It's only after stepping out from the shadow of Cristiano & Bale that Benzema is starting to get the recognition he should've deserved years ago.

Varnagel
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2