Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs Leganes Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Leganes

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:27 pm

Nice that Rodrygo and Valverde have kept their spots.

Regarding the LB spot, no wonder Reguillon left on loan. Not even 40mill man Mendy can get a look in ahead of Marcelo
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:19 pm

Mendy needs to get some practices in. He's been injured too much. I don't mind him logging some miles outside of a game first.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:23 pm

Leganes are absolutely terrible
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:39 pm

I think this is a terrible rule
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:39 pm

Props to Ricky Martin on goal
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:05 pm

It's criminal that Deschamps is still being a dick about Benz. He's 10x better than all their strikers right now

Can this midfield hold hmm i am starting to dig it tbh
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:06 pm

Winning a game we should win. Good half. It would be nice to get Hazard to score or give an assist.

Like Isco, Hazard just holds on to the ball FAR too long. He needs to adjust.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:08 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:It's criminal that Deschamps is still being a dick about Benz. He's 10x better than all their strikers right now

Benzema full deserved his ban.  None of the french players want him there either.  A shame...  but something Benz brought on to himself.  

When Benz had gone 1000 mins without scoring on NT, Deschamps was the only one defending him.  It tells you how badly Benzema f-ed up.

With Mbappe and Griezmann, they don't need him anyhow. They play better with a targetman to give those two their space.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:15 pm

Meh you could question the ethics of so many of those French players. Hardly the role models the lot of them. Griezmann is rubbish, but France play like Atleti so i can understand why Dechanps would think that Griezmann would be best suited for the role. Pushing Benz aside for Griezmann is like pushing Ronaldo aside for Hazard. Laughable
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:17 pm

Come on now... Benzema got involved in the blackmail of a teammate that he was trying to transact during NT get together, called Deschamps a racist, etc.

Not to mention he never apologized for any of it to Deschamps.

I have no problem with what Deschamps has done. He needed to set that line.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:17 pm

Griezmann is absolute class... that's not even a question.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:13 pm

Good game

I think our midfield is settled as well as our attack (zidane will likely switch around Rodrygo for Bale)

Hazard needs to be more selfish but he had a good game

Glad Jovic got his goal. Hopefully he builds on it
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:14 pm

Nice game. Hazard still not taking responsibility. He needs to be more ruthless. But much better from him

I hope i never see a Kroos-Casemiro-Modric midfield ever again

All in all a good day at the office. Alot more running with Valverde in the running around like a headless chicken. Fitness of most players has gone up. Hazard still not losing that excess fat which makes him slow on counters. Hope he regains his fitness soon

If we can hit top for by Christmas maybe we have a chance at CL after all hmm
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:16 pm

Good win leganes or not scored a lot of goals, more combination play less crossing please zz.

Rodrygo again looks a million times more composed than vini, just play for the team and thing will workout, hope he continues to start more often.

valverde needs to stay as starter, modric as sub is better for everyone, more directness less dwelling on the ball, hazard needs to speed up his decision making, he keep dribbling after beating his defender for no reason, just crossing or cut in, rodrygo shouldn't be outplaying you brah, defense is looking much better and tibu can focus on saving easier shots.

Jovic finally off the mark good for him, looked much more relaxed and focus, he will get his chances with benzema as a partnership, he can build on this hopefully.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:23 pm

So happy to see Zidane finally playing my son. By far the best young talent we've had for a long time. He's fucking 18 and plays with such composure. He doesn't try too much and fit into the team without giving up his flair.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:24 pm

Gargled in my cup when I read your Ricky Martin comment and noticed that their goalkeeper actually looks a lot like a young Ricky Martin Laughing
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Varnagel Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:08 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:It's criminal that Deschamps is still being a dick about Benz. He's 10x better than all their strikers right now

Let it go. Benzema will never play for the national team again unless Deschamps resigns and Benzema continues to be a world class forward in the next 5-6 years. Who knows, the new Fracne NT coach might call up Benzema in the future.

sportsczy wrote:Come on now... Benzema got involved in the blackmail of a teammate that he was trying to transact during NT get together, called Deschamps a racist, etc.

Not to mention he never apologized for any of it to Deschamps.  

I have no problem with what Deschamps has done.  He needed to set that line.

I'm not surprised these absurd narratives is coming from a well-known Benzema hater lol.

Benzema has never called Deschamps a racist.

And no, Benzema was never involved in the blackmail scheme towards Valbuena (as if the former needs money lol). Since the sextape would've been released all over the internet if Valbuena went to the police, Benzema advised him to do what they said.

There's no Benzema should apologize to Deschamps who permabanned him from NT. It's not like he was a locker room cancer or has even been convicted about Valbuena incident. And 4 years has passed since it happned. I mean, Theo Hernandez is convicted for domestic abuse and is still part of NT. Or how Hugo Lloris comitted drink driving for a while ago.

sportsczy wrote:

Benzema full deserved his ban.  None of the french players want him there either.  A shame...  but something Benz brought on to himself.  

When Benz had gone 1000 mins without scoring on NT, Deschamps was the only one defending him.  It tells you how badly Benzema f-ed up.

With Mbappe and Griezmann, they don't need him anyhow.  They play better with a targetman to give those two their space.

Please quote of these French players who actually said they don't want Benzema in that team.

And yes, not scoring goals in 1000 mins is definitely bad. However, who hasn't had such bad phase. Zlatan did not score for 1119 minutes, Rooney for 978 minutes, Cristiano Ronaldo for 863 minutes. Giroud went scoreless 800 minutes last year and contributed 0 goals + 0 shots on target when France won World Cup.

Mbappé & Griezmann are individually brilliant players. They do well playing alongside with a #9 in their respective clubs, I'm pretty sure both of them would do just as fine regardless who's playing in the ST position.

Last edited by Varnagel on Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Varnagel
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:42 pm

Sports is, by no means, a Benzema hater. He’s defended Benzema almost as passionately as you, in the past. Even now, I disagree with him regarding when Benzema supposedly became world class. I was more excited than anyone else on here, at the time when we signed Benzema from Lyon. I was a big fan of his, and I still am to some extent, but there’s no denying that his career has had it’s fair share of ups and downs both on and off the pitch.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Varnagel Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:56 pm

Thimmy wrote:Sports is, by no means, a Benzema hater. He’s defended Benzema almost as passionately as you, in the past. Even now, I disagree with him regarding when Benzema supposedly became world class. I was more excited than anyone else on here, at the time when we signed Benzema from Lyon. I was a big fan of his, and I still am to some extent, but there’s no denying that his career has had it’s fair share of ups and downs both on and off the pitch.

Benzema is still a world class player even to this day. You don't become Real Madrid's 5th highest scorer in history (229 goals currently) with a better goal-per-game ratio than guys like Raúl if you aren't performing at elite level. The fact Benzema has accomplished this despite being a complimentary piece next to CR7 & Bale without taking FKs or scoring few penaltise is extremely impressive.

And now to the bold statement...

You'll find that with ANY player. In a sport where they play upwards of 60 matches a year some just days a part, there's a bigger margin for inconsistency. That goes for all players, including legends like Raúl, Zidane, Maradona, Pele, Der Bomber, Maldini, Fenomeno etc. If you're basing someone's greatness on 1 criteria, you'll get a bad image of who that player was. You need to look at his stats, his skills, his longevity, trophies etc. how great someone is/was.

Man, Benzema will go down as the most underrated player of 2010s decade.

Varnagel
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:04 am

Benzema has proven for sure nowadays he whether fans admit it or not, that a lot of his prime years was wasted thanks to cr glory hunting, and mou trying to ruin and turn into scapegoat, something his reputation has never recovered from and everyone pretends like they don't see the lack of service he gets, just to troll him.

anyway I'm happy that he get his day in the sun, so when he leaves the club, even though 90% of the fanbase will try marginalize his legacy, no way anyone can claim cr carried him, more like cr held him back which everyone quietly knew anyway.

Benzema should have never been involved with that situation, that just dumb valbuena is a coward that dragged him down, when he could have told him to stay out of it, the length of the ban is bit much but it's his fault still.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:11 am

Varnagel wrote:
Thimmy wrote:Sports is, by no means, a Benzema hater. He’s defended Benzema almost as passionately as you, in the past. Even now, I disagree with him regarding when Benzema supposedly became world class. I was more excited than anyone else on here, at the time when we signed Benzema from Lyon. I was a big fan of his, and I still am to some extent, but there’s no denying that his career has had it’s fair share of ups and downs both on and off the pitch.

Benzema is still a world class player even to this day. You don't become Real Madrid's 5th highest scorer in history (229 goals currently) with a better goal-per-game ratio than guys like Raúl if you aren't performing at elite level. The fact Benzema has accomplished this despite being a complimentary piece next to CR7 & Bale without taking FKs or scoring few penaltise is extremely impressive.

And now to the bold statement...

You'll find that with ANY player. In a sport where they play upwards of 60 matches a year some just days a part, there's a bigger margin for inconsistency. That goes for all players, including legends like Raúl, Zidane, Maradona, Pele, Der Bomber, Maldini, Fenomeno etc. If you're basing someone's greatness on 1 criteria, you'll get a bad image of who that player was. You need to look at his stats, his skills, his longevity, trophies etc. how great someone is/was.

Man, Benzema will go down as the most underrated player of 2010s decade.

Bruh benzema hating has taking on a life of it own, no matter how shit the service or how selfish the other players are, the fanbase will excuse them so they can pile on him, you ever notice anytime any cf other benzema is playing, everyone claims their doing something benzema don't and how much they don't get enough service, etc, anything to take benzema down a bit, he plays with a brain he ain't a 9 but second striker or a 10, same bullshit anything to claim he ain't one of the best overall players to ever play for the team, let alone cf he has scored clinical goals and made goal out of nothing his whole career at the club.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:11 am

Unbelievable Laughing

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:26 am

Oh and Jovic opened his account and didn't need to break down in tears.

All in all, good win, didn't expect this kind of performance tbh.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:09 am

The real question is:

Varnagel, how did you find this forum? Why are you using a proxy? And wherever you may be, please roll your chair back a few inches so that I can get a break from listening to the sound of your helpless computer table’s underside being pummeled by the raging boner you get every time you write about Benzema’s supposed injustice.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next