Pedram
RealGunner
Sushi Master
Raptorgunner
Gil
24 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Who Should Chelsea Sign this Summer? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Should Chelsea Sign this Summer?

Post by RealGunner Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:33 pm

i did mention wingers lol, willian is a right winger, which u said is over rated but i think he isnt. And james rodriguez who is going to be a star in the future.

Romeu is a talented player, but barca wants to put a buy back clause in the deal which u might refuse. I would.

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Who Should Chelsea Sign this Summer? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Should Chelsea Sign this Summer?

Post by Gil Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:34 pm

justdoit_ wrote:
iNFINITY9910 wrote:Hello mate, I was just wondering.. what are the issues that Dzagoev was having with CSKA?
Touchline argument/blow-up with coach Leonid Slutsky. Nothing to go over well with CSKA fans when Slutsky is one of the best coaches that they have ever had.

Great talent, it must be said, though.

CSKA have ruined him IMO. Should have left Russia ages ago tbh.

Still has the chance to turn it around though of course but I doubt he'll ever reach the potential he showed when he first burst on the scene. Used to rate him higher than Wilshere and Gotze.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:38 pm

RealGunner wrote:i did mention wingers lol, willian is a right winger, which u said is over rated but i think he isnt. And james rodriguez who is going to be a star in the future.

Porto won't sell any players to us after we poached Villas Boas of them.

Maybe I've been catching Willian on his bad days who would you compare his playing style to?
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:38 pm

iNFINITY9910 wrote:
Crimson wrote:Watching their preseason games they def need to sell Torres and buy someone who can score goals and someone who can create them

Absolutely woeful performances thus far....

Torres is a finisher... he needs chances created for him. Only 2 chances or so were created for him today.. what did you expect? Even Drogba didnt do anything apart from the free kick. Its not the strikers fault, they dont have enough space to operate. We need creative midfielders and wingers.

Torres had plenty of good chances he was being stripped of the ball by Malaysian u23 players ffs, not once or twice but half a dozen times. He had decent chances that he wasted poorly. No offense to anyone who supports Malaysia but I expected a win of at least 5 goals for Chelsea.

As I said they need a goalscorer and a playmaker

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:39 pm

a rich mans SWP
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:40 pm

Villas-Boas is going to be a fail IMO,better not spend excessively and wait for his second year when hopefully he won't be sacked by Roman.He's a great coach but will need time IMO.Buy young talented players to adapt and be ready for next year when big buys come.

Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:47 pm

RealGunner wrote:a rich mans SWP

Trolling?
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:48 pm

no seriously lol

swp of his prime, not atm l
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:51 pm

Elia & Adam Johnson are the only half-decent wingers I can think of off the top of my head.
Bear
Bear
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:51 pm

Positive is that, they have conceded zero goals in 3 games under AVB, though Terry almost killed the Pompey player for that record.

Negative: They only scored a ghost goal against a side which conceded 10 goals against Arsenal and Liverpool. Same old problems as last season still (which is expected considering the lack of new personnel so far)

Back to top Go down

Post by xabi Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:51 pm

--------------------cech----------------
--ivanovic----luiz----terry----cashley--
-------------------mikel-------------------
-------moutinho---------modric------
----cazorla-------drogba-------hulk

Cool
xabi
xabi
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:52 pm

Torres does not fit into Chelsea's style of play and to a greater extent he does not fit in at all to the way AVB likes to play

I honestly can't see them succeeding with Torres leading the line, but that's just an opinion on my behalf.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:53 pm

On Topic of Wingers...I saw this today. Interesting read:

http://cdn.whoscored.com/img/blog/2011%2f7%2fEPL-Top-Crossers.png
Premier League Top wingers (Offensive Contribution)

http://www.whoscored.com/Blog/wd_31vhaqeantzuqnwnwxg/Show/Premier-League-Defensive-Wingers-Marc-Albrighton-Raul-Meireles-Steed-Malbranque-Dirk-Kuyt-Maxi-Rodriguez

Premierleague Top Wingers (Defensive Contribution)

Albrighton :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:53 pm

Carzola would be a brilliant signing. Totally forgot about him.

Great shout!
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:53 pm

VDW + Pastore will do me could chuck in Luka although I want game times for Joshy
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:54 pm

@gil

too bad he just signed for malaga lol
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:59 pm

RealGunner wrote:@gil

too bad he just signed for malaga lol

Link?

Anyway i would sign Pastore and Mata.

Ramires Lampard

Pastore

Sturridge Torres Mata

Cool

Hazard would also be good instead of Mata but iam not sure how realistic that is.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:07 pm

Sepi wrote:Positive is that, they have conceded zero goals in 3 games under AVB, though Terry almost killed the Pompey player for that record.

Negative: They only scored a ghost goal against a side which conceded 10 goals against Arsenal and Liverpool. Same old problems as last season still (which is expected considering the lack of new personnel so far)

Yeah, and we have to wait till the end of Asia tour to see a new face Sad I hope AVB understand that Malouda/Anelka/Benayoun are past it. Kalou never got it! Lampard needs more rest if he is to have a good career ahead.
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:09 pm

iNFINITY9910 wrote:
Sepi wrote:Positive is that, they have conceded zero goals in 3 games under AVB, though Terry almost killed the Pompey player for that record.

Yeah, and we have to wait till the end of Asia tour to see a new face Sad I hope AVB understand that Malouda/Anelka/Benayoun are past it. Kalou never got it! Lampard needs more rest if he is to have a good career ahead.

Give Benny a chance!
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:17 pm

Ade wrote:
iNFINITY9910 wrote:

Give Benny a chance!

He has been impressive mate.. he has been the most creative player on the pitch for Chelsea IMO. (pre season). But we can't rely on him. He is old and fragile.. We need someone young, who we can depend on for the future and have no doubts about delivering. We need two of them tbh lol...
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:34 pm

Dzagoev is all hype. If anyone from RPL, then its Honda or Ananidze
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Giggslegend Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:36 pm

chelsea shld buy aguera n be te best in epl + ucl. Up chelsea
Giggslegend
Giggslegend
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:47 pm

Aguero wants £250k p/w though.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Giggslegend Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:51 pm

Gil wrote:Aguero wants £250k p/w though.

so? You have abramovich, speculated to be the worlds richest man with all his hidden billions
Giggslegend
Giggslegend
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:52 pm

does he? that's the speculated amount city wants to offer to him.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:59 pm

Giggslegend wrote:

so? You have abramovich, speculated to be the worlds richest man with all his hidden billions

FFP.

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:

does he? that's the speculated amount city wants to offer to him.

Yeah, it's one of the main reasons he hasn't yet left Atletico. He's already on £220k p/w at Atletico and no one apart from City is willing to match/better that.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next