McLewis
Casciavit
S
32 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Calcio Saga 20/21 - Page 2 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 20/21

Post by Arquitecto Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:02 pm

Twitter bans anyone who doesn't abide by their ridiculous code of conduct.

Already Milan Twitter lacks any wit or sense of humour of any sort, or football Twitter so its a shame they are deactivated let alone Milanello clearly dying.

Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:17 pm

I am one of few persons to not rate Tonali so it's okay for me if he joins AC Milan
(but I think he will go at Inter , we offer more .. even though he is a huge Milan fans and this could influence)

About Joao Mario and Nainggolan ... Lol it is as if I should still consider Pjaca a Juve player ... of course both are NOT going to play with Inter even next year

I am not sure Brozovic will be here also next year. He is on mercato. Even if I still 'd keep him, I am one of few Interisti still on his wagon.. I believe we have other problems

For example Vecino, a mix of injury prone + average player at max. But just Spalletti from vineyard can rate him
On Gagliardini it's useless to add words, a scrub appreciated by coach

Anyway I hope to sign Vidal, I don't care about age, he'd be a solid player also in Serie A 2021
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:29 pm

M99 wrote:Sad to see the state of Milan twitter. @Pure_Milanista @holdthemilan got their accounts deactivated or suspended. Amro last tweeted two years ago. These guys were hilarious and provided some much needed levity over the year.

I liked Statuto before he begun to tweet more frequently about politics and my problem is he the opposite politically to me

I mean I'd rather to read even again about Euroderby 2003 rather than his rightie propaganda
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:58 am

I as well, am a bit skeptical of Tonali. The Pirlo comparisons seems rather lazy, he's not as immobile as him.

I do hope we can get an actual RM/RW though, that position is the weakest we've got alongside RB
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2020 5:17 am

Kaladin wrote:I as well, am a bit skeptical of Tonali. The Pirlo comparisons seems rather lazy, he's not as immobile as him.

I do hope we can get an actual RM/RW though, that position is the weakest we've got alongside RB

RW, RB, is much of a priority i agree ; if bakayoko is to come we wont need tonali. that being said tonali is much more than just a central midfielder he has that quality that i believe can take us to the next step we need. plus he is just 20 years old a young engine would help massively.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2020 5:19 am

personally think that brozovic leaving inter would be a loss for the club. he had a great season, as a deep lying playmaker - not long ago that position he played was so good that liverpool and barca wanted him.

though looks like inter is making him sellable ; also that after UEFA europa final, fans blasted him on insta saying something like hope ur far away from milan as possible, in which he replied hope so XD

whether he meant vacation or his future - thats upto our own interpretation but looks like brozovic is not happy at inter (with off field issues where he was caught drunk or something and inter fined him)

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri Aug 28, 2020 6:56 am

Tonali is compared to Pirlo purely due to his hair Laughing

Same reason that utter scrub Petagna was called the "New Brazilian Ronaldo" just because he is a CF and of course looks like him.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:18 am

Hair and in addition to this he plays for Brescia (such as Pirlo when he was old 20 before joining Inter. So Tonali will go to Inter before being a Milan and Juve legend...)

He said too that comparison is not proper and he consider himself as closer to Gattuso

A box to box player rather than a playmaker
Surely he has potential but I don't feel he 'd give that step needed to get closer to Juve

Barella had player 3 Serie A leagues in a row in Cagliari . After this experience he was ready finally for a top team .
Tonali should make same path before joining in a bigger club imo
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2020 8:11 am

Arquitecto wrote:Tonali is compared to Pirlo purely due to his hair Laughing

Same reason that utter scrub Petagna was called the "New Brazilian Ronaldo" just because he is a CF and of course looks like him.

lol he looks more like kylo ren / ben solo than pirlo XD
cmon isnt petagna awesome? i think he offers more to game - scoring isn't his biggest of attributes but explosiveness is - i i find petagna more scary as some top forwards in serie a. he will do good at Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2020 8:15 am

Robespierre wrote:Hair and in addition to this he plays for Brescia (such as Pirlo when he was old 20 before joining Inter. So Tonali will go to Inter before being a Milan and Juve legend...)

He said too that comparison is not proper and he consider himself as closer to Gattuso

Surely he has potential but I don't feel he 'd give that step needed to get closer to Juve

Barella had player 3 Serie A leagues in a row in Cagliari . After this experience he was ready finally for a top team .

lol i wouldnt want to bet on that course XD ... i dont think inter management are that level of a stupid than they were to sell pirlo to milan with tonali if they ever get him.

yea its well known that he is more of a b2b player and actually he has got both pirlo and gattuso like attributes
i would take him in a heartbeat in milan. we focus on youth, plus experienced now and that 35 million is not a big money acutlaly im surprised that cellino is ok with that .. just before end of season he said he wouldnt accept anywhere below 45-50 million.

35 milion is a steal tbh and that also even surprising that cellino is ok with paid loan with oligation to buy totaling 35 million.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2020 8:52 am

still cant get around my head why Daniel Maldini who has just played 2 mins of serie a in senior team, and is a primavera player is handed €1.7m per year, higher than theo hernandez, bennacer. i smell conflict of interest on our club

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Aug 28, 2020 9:09 am

A more apt comparison for Tonali than Pirlo or Gattuso is De Rossi imo. Young De Rossi played in a similar style as Tonali, tried to be everywhere and was good at both phases of the midfield.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Aug 28, 2020 9:11 am

JespSwe wrote:
Robespierre wrote:Hair and in addition to this he plays for Brescia (such as Pirlo when he was old 20 before joining Inter. So Tonali will go to Inter before being a Milan and Juve legend...)

lol i wouldnt want to bet on that course XD ... i dont think inter management are that level of a stupid than they were to sell pirlo to milan with tonali if they ever get him.

Well they did just sell Zaniolo to Roma 2 years ago hmm although that was before Marotta.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:01 am

JespSwe wrote:still cant get around my head why Daniel Maldini who has just played 2 mins of serie a in senior team, and is a primavera player is handed €1.7m per year, higher than theo hernandez, bennacer. i smell conflict of interest on our club

Think we know why my friend.

Nepotism is on board.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:24 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
JespSwe wrote:still cant get around my head why Daniel Maldini who has just played 2 mins of serie a in senior team, and is a primavera player is handed €1.7m per year, higher than theo hernandez, bennacer. i smell conflict of interest on our club

Think we know why my friend.

Nepotism is on board.

lol this takes to another level ; atleast Xavi Simmons in PSG has both international call up games, plus senior games under his belt.

In defense of Daniel though he did have a fantastic season in youth team though,  12 games across all competitions last season, he scored eight goals and assisted five *but that was low level division in which youth team had relegated a season before and got up where the primavera team should be (read somewhere). Him, luan capanni had a great season (9 goals, 12 app)

Plus one of the reasons he was given a pro long term contract was to avoid being taken away by Berlusconi's Monza, Galliani wanted him strongly to play in Serie B to help them get in Serie A.

Also previously he had played as winger which he did ok but their coach made him play in a free role AM which resulted to Daniel playing some very effective football per milannews.it

though no way he should have been paid 1.7 million a year after tax until 2024. That is crazy money that not even a top youth upcoming best player in the world earns that much hence great way to put it "nepotism" and i admit i didn't know this vocab ^O^ until now

Last edited by JespSwe on Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:25 pm

JespSwe wrote:

yea its well known that he is more of a b2b player and actually he has got both pirlo and gattuso like attributes
i would take him in a heartbeat in milan. we focus on youth, plus experienced now and that 35 million is not a big money acutlaly im surprised that cellino is ok with that .. just before end of season he said he wouldnt accept anywhere below 45-50 million.

35 milion is a steal tbh and that also even surprising that cellino is ok with paid loan with oligation to buy totaling 35 million.

I was just kidding, a self-banter

It's hard to deal with Chiellini. He's asking 35 mln even after Covid and even though Brescia has played a terrible league concluded with a relegation
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:26 pm

rincon wrote:
JespSwe wrote:

Well they did just sell Zaniolo to Roma 2 years ago hmm although that was before Marotta.

Well Juve had sold the last Champions League 's difference maker for signing Douglas Costa at twice the price :coffee:
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:29 pm

Robespierre wrote:
JespSwe wrote:

I was just kidding, a self-banter

It's hard to deal with Chiellini. He's asking 35 mln even after Covid and even though Brescia has played a terrible league concluded with a relegation

lol i got the pun hehehe
although we can never rule out A self-fulfilling prophecy ever with Inter ^O^V

Cellino u mean XD ... oh yeai forgot tonali had covid lol should have lower his value a bit XD unless he recovered already. but yea we all know he is milking everything out - he only has tonali as his leverage.

that being said, we should be bit surprised, he was askined 40 million plus starting bid on january

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:32 pm

Robespierre wrote:
rincon wrote:
JespSwe wrote:

Well Juve had sold the last Champions League 's difference maker for signing Douglas Costa at twice the price :coffee:

LOL ... who ? sorry i was laughing a bit with the back and forth i cant recall XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:39 pm

Victor Osimhen scored a hat-trick in the first eight minutes of Napoli’s 11-0 friendly win over L’Aquila, with Lorenzo Insigne's treble, Dries Mertens and Chucky Lozano braces too.

I might get under fire (i was saying on Oshimen thread) that although a good player he is way too overpriced XD
having watched CL group stage w/ Ajax, Chelseas, Lille OSC, his combination with Bamba, Ikone was crazy good going forward but terrible finishing (though i admit havent watched ligue 1 performance)

Good on him. though i still like Boubakary Soumaré ahead of Oshimen as my fav. Lille OSC player and probably one of my fav upcoming player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:02 pm

will be first to say this - Aleksei Miranchuk will be another one of the best player for Atalanta. Absolute steal for 14.5 milion. Good job milan

creative, excellent ball control and possession, and very good when it comes to goal as well. was watching juve game in CL home against lokomotiv at russia, this guy was on it! was best player for that team.

Also his twin brother anton is equally a great player, central midfielder by nature but a talented skilled player nonethless. Very disappointed as a milan fan that we messed this up big

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2020 6:22 pm

Zlatan Ibrahimovic's first words after returning back to Milanello,

“I wanted to come back home. Now we can start working to bring in even better results,”
“As I’ve always said, I am not here to be a mascot, but to bring results, to get Milan back where they ought to be. We had six great months, but haven’t won anything yet.
“We have the chance now to work from the start and make sacrifices to reach our objectives. I feel in good shape. I hope to see the fans in the stadium soon, as the team needs its supporters and we want to get them jumping. Forza Milan, always.”

Zlatan will undergo covid 19 test after which he will remain in isolation until negative result is confirmed so that he can join the rest of the team mates for pre-season training. Officially, no statement has arrived yet from the club themselves concerning Ibrahimovic's renewal however general consensus is that both player and the club has reached agreement on renewal to continue to the next season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sat Aug 29, 2020 6:35 pm

Was rather odd this confirmation took so long for Ibra signing for us was a terribly kept secret. We knew he was going to sign.

Yes he is signed for ultimately to get us fourth and it serves little purpose for the long term for father time catches up to all but I am 100 percent on board with having him back.

Hes excellent for us, creates a lot and is an outstanding leader far more than he was in his first signing for us earlier last decade.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sun Aug 30, 2020 6:13 am

I can't believe we are going to have a midfield 4 of:

Bennacer, Tonali, Bakayoko, and Kessie.

That's legit our best midfield in like 8 years LOL. I wonder who will be starting.

As for the other signings, it was important that we renewed Ibra. If we had kept Pioli and not renewed Ibra it would've been so stupid. Ibra delaying the extension was kind of annoying as he's one of the reasons we don't have Rangnick right now.

As for Diaz, I've seen him play at City and I didn't see him as a RW at the time, but more of a 9.5 like Dybala, Felix, and Griezmann. I haven't really kept up to tabs with him at Madrid. He seemed to me like the classic good dribbler, but bad decision making type. I guess he's fine as a rotation option.

A starting RB and a starting RW are still needed. I'm not too big on Aurier, but we haven't really been linked with anyone else. I'm hoping we can sign Chiesa. Add in Paqueta with 20-30M and it should do the job.

CL qualification will be guaranteed then. After that, I would say just upgrade on Calhanoglu, Kjaer, and get an Ibra replacement after the end of next season and we'll be competing for league titles too.

Last edited by Casciavit on Sun Aug 30, 2020 6:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sun Aug 30, 2020 6:24 am

Conte is going to leave Inter in such a shit position after he leaves. I've read that apparently he's the one who isn't keen on Tonali but wants Vidal instead LMFAO.

Yeah, I get that this will be their best chance to compete for the title, so he's going to bring in old players like Kolarov and Vidal, but the moment he leaves which will probably be in a year, Inter will be left with players like Kolarov, Godin, Young, Vidal, Alexis, and any other over the hill player he plans on bringing. He might be able to squeeze out one title-winning season from those guys, but I don't expect Inter's next coach to do so at all.

In fact, it's more likely their next coach flops simply because of that.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun Aug 30, 2020 7:34 am

Casciavit wrote:Conte is going to leave Inter in such a shit position after he leaves. I've read that apparently he's the one who isn't keen on Tonali but wants Vidal instead LMFAO.

Yeah, I get that this will be their best chance to compete for the title, so he's going to bring in old players like Kolarov and Vidal, but the moment he leaves which will probably be in a year, Inter will be left with players like Kolarov, Godin, Young, Vidal, Alexis, and any other over the hill player he plans on bringing. He might be able to squeeze out one title-winning season from those guys, but I don't expect Inter's next coach to do so at all.

In fact, it's more likely their next coach flops simply because of that.

Why is there narrative of an old Inter ?

Inter basis is so young

Bastoni 1999
De Vrij 1992
Skriniar 1995
Barella 1997
Brozovic 1992
Hakimi 1998
Eriksen 1992
Lautaro 1997
Lukaku 1993

The starter players.

In this situation  you need  exactly of two proven experienced players so as to get closer to Juve more than another young  talented player . More about a starter in Barcallona than a starter in Brescia just relegated in Serie B

Vidal >>> Tonali (also because I didn't fall in love for Tonali unlike of Kulusevski for example ) ,  I d approve this.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next