sportsczy
titosantill
halamadrid2
futbol_bill
Perucho21
27 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Real Madrid 21-22 Match Day Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Real Madrid 21-22 Match Day Thread

Post by Perucho21 Sun Aug 22, 2021 3:18 pm

Vasquez by himself trying to cover 2 players, no tracking back whatsoever from from Bale

Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

The Official Real Madrid 21-22 Match Day Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Real Madrid 21-22 Match Day Thread

Post by Perucho21 Sun Aug 22, 2021 3:33 pm

Vini please please continue proving me wrong
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Aug 22, 2021 3:42 pm

lol defense
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Aug 22, 2021 4:04 pm

One of the worst last 6 mins I've seen in my life. Instead of bombarding their goal we were passing the ball from side to side
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Aug 22, 2021 4:05 pm

Lucas this game proved why we cannot rely on him to be the guy to play all the minutes when Dani is injured. What a disaster of a game from him
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Aug 22, 2021 4:06 pm

Asensio Laughing did nothing but circulate possession. Give me another CM. This guy is Mallorca level
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Sun Aug 22, 2021 4:07 pm

Should be Asensio's last season tbh. We already have better wingers and better mids than him.
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Sun Aug 22, 2021 4:10 pm

Idk why Perez thinks Nacho/Militao is good enough. Defense was horrid.
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Aug 22, 2021 4:19 pm

Tbf to them they got no support from the midfield be it Isco or Valverde. We had a horrible 20 mins in the second half were we conceded 2 avoidable goals. It's what it's but i blame the wingers and CMs more than our defenders (minus Lucas)
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun Aug 22, 2021 4:26 pm

last few mins aside, it was a good game. casemiro, people wont wonna say it (considering madrid fans like defensive midfielders to play like they are attackers), but that casemiro pass was something from rui costa's manual, and vini's finishing was on point, especially for the second. if he can focus on mastering those kinds of placements, it will be hard to bench him.

titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Aug 22, 2021 4:26 pm

Hazard looks like he's 45 years old out there lol. Completely useless.

And yes... Real Madrid crosses blindly all game long and, when a field player is forced to play goalkeeper, no more crosses loool.

The current CBs have no defining qualities about them. Ramos had grit and toughness. Varane had speed. Pepe had athleticism. In fact, all 3 of Ramos, Varane and Pepe are elite athletes. So teams could only attack them a certain way because of their elite traits. Nacho and Militao... you can literally attack them any which way you like. They have nothing you need to account for. Just play your game.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Aug 22, 2021 4:28 pm

@tito... i think Vini is best suited to be a supersub because that's where his one elite trait, speed, can really shine. If he starts, the opposing teams are still fresh and can better counter his speed. He doesn't have a plan B to him.

Make him a supersub. He'll shine.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Sun Aug 22, 2021 4:34 pm

I agree with Hala the 2nd goal was definitely on the wingers (specifically Bale) for not tracking back. I don't expect Vasquez to take care of that situation.

Carvajal was outstanding in the 2nd half. Hopefully he stays healthy
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun Aug 22, 2021 4:46 pm

sportsczy wrote:@tito... i think Vini is best suited to be a supersub because that's where his one elite trait, speed, can really shine. If he starts, the opposing teams are still fresh and can better counter his speed. He doesn't have a plan B to him.

Make him a supersub. He'll shine.

i said potential to start. right now him being a sub is good, i understand the criticism he has always gotten. i too have criticized him (but that's mainly due to the expensive transfer); i like the kid, i'm not saying he will be ronaldo phenomeno or nothing like that, but based on what ive seen from him...carless with the ball, cant finish, low football iq etc...which are all common criticisms of young players; one thing is u cant say that kid is soft or timid. and i admire that quality, he shud keep working on that finishing
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun Aug 22, 2021 4:52 pm

i get the issue with the defenders, but we've got to give those defenders time to gel. nacho has always been a utility man, militao wasnt signed from freakin juve, and neither of them is a defensive general who can take the other under his wing. they've got to learn to gel first, they'll make these mistakes often, but we have to be patient with them. its not like we have money to shell on defenders.

mind you even ramos, lets not act like ramos was always the beacon of defensive solidity- hence a large part of his disciplinary issues. these guys just have to get used to each other whether we like it or not. the moneys we have saved for rebuilding can NOT go towards defenders....absolutely NOT
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:26 am

Start Hazard on the right side and Vini on the left

Hazard will be more effective than Bale. Who apart from the goals didn't do anything

The frustrating thing about Hazard is his hesitancy.

He puts himself in good positions to shoot but when the opportunity to shoot comes, he passes.

Hopefully game time cab build that confidence
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon Aug 23, 2021 12:54 pm

I think we have to recognize that the team has only been together for a couple of games. There were only 3 (I think) preseason games and for at least 2 of them, the lineup was mostly Castilla players. We probably got fooled from first liga outing in which the 2nd half was very good. It does take time to gel, like Tito said re Nacho - Militao.

Media reporting today, PSG may now be ready to sell Mbappe. Apparently another renewal attempt was made and rejected. Perhaps Flo’s patient wait is working. It was previously stated that the offer will come this coming weekend (beginning of International break). So we should find out in the next week.

If it does, Hazard, Bale, Vinicius will
Be battling for ONE position.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Mon Aug 23, 2021 3:41 pm

If Vini can prove that he can play like he has in the past 2 games as a starter then yes I would take him over Hazard. Until then I will have to agree with sports that he is best used as a supersub.
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Mon Aug 23, 2021 4:12 pm

At this point I'd rather we just wait and get mbappe for free next year and spend money for halaand. I dont like doing transfer business this late. What am I saying? We not signing him this season, forget bout it.
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:21 pm

It's actually sort of coming together for Madrid. RMC Sport is reporting that Mbappe cold rejected PSG's latest offer and has a bad relationship with Leonardo.

My 2 cents? CR and Camavinga. If PSG can get these two and Madrid makes an offer of 200 million, they'll bite. Madrid cannot low ball them though. That would kill it. PSG already have an offer from a EPL team (likely Liverpool) per the same article. So Madrid is not the only player here.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon Aug 23, 2021 6:01 pm

sportsczy wrote:PSG will not sell MBappe... would rather have him run out his contract per reports. Besides, the relations between PSG and Real Madrid are no longer friendly. If PSG were to sell, it wouldn't be to Barca or Real Madrid. More than likely a EPL team.

Bit of an issue with credibility?
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Mon Aug 23, 2021 6:30 pm

lool @ futbol_bill keeping receipts
in fairness to sports though, things change in football, the reality of losing a young player like that on a free looks more real to psg hence maybe thats why a change of tone. but i dont believe any deal is happening until i see flo present a jersey. so in my mind, from now till the window closes, no new signing is coming in
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Aug 23, 2021 6:48 pm

Rennes (Camavinga), Juve (CR) and Man U (Pogba) were asking ridiculous numbers for their players.  Namely, 100 mil, 100 mil and 100 mil lol.  The fact that the market price for both CR and Camavinga are now "reasonable" changed some things... maybe.  

I'm not convinced frankly.  PSG hasn't been using Mbappe like a player they were looking to transfer.  Namely, he's played 251 minutes in the 3 official Ligue 1 games.  If you're planning on selling someone, that doesn't typically happen.

I think that, given the current depressed market prices, PSG's strategy may have changed based on what they can get for the potential Mbappe transfer fee.  Definitely CR and Camavinga.  They may even get Pogba.

Even they need to consider it. In normal times, you'd never get that kind of return.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Thu Aug 26, 2021 7:57 pm

So im sure you guys know that we are..... I'd say 80 percent sure of signing Mbappe. How would lyou line the team up?

I'd like to see something like this

Thibu
Carvajal Militao Alaba Mendy
Valverde Casemiro Kroos
Hazard
Benzema Mbappe

I'd also see a 4231

Thibu
Carvajal Militao Alaba Mendy
Casemiro Kroos
Valverde Benzema Hazard
Mbappe

Or same set up as now with Mbappe on the right?

What you guys think 🤔
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Aug 27, 2021 6:01 am

Tibu
Dani-Militao-Nacho-Alaba
Valverde-Casemiro-Kroos
Benz
Mbappe-Vini
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:20 am

Hazard wtf ? rofl

Courtois
Carvajal - Militao - Alaba - Mendy
Valverde - Casemiro - Modric/Kroos
Mbappe - Benzema - Vinicius
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next