Nishankly
Turok_TTZ
BarcaLearning
Casciavit
S
44 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

UCL Final 21/22 | Liverpool Vs Real Madrid - Page 9 Empty Re: UCL Final 21/22 | Liverpool Vs Real Madrid

Post by Perucho21 Sun 29 May 2022, 00:26

Although I don't want be pessimistic as hala, I can see it

Mbappe was the answer for the next decade. And he is no longer.

If there is any better time to build a new midfield and attack for the next years, it's best to do it now.

I'll happily endure 2,3 years of shit if it means 5 plus years of dominance

Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

UCL Final 21/22 | Liverpool Vs Real Madrid - Page 9 Empty Re: UCL Final 21/22 | Liverpool Vs Real Madrid

Post by Doc Sun 29 May 2022, 00:28

Arquitecto wrote:This game is ours.

Read and weep Doc.

The ref could have given you another 90 and you still wouldn't have scored. Ez pz stuff, City was a harder match for these lads.

Congrats on the almost quadruple though, great effort.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Sun 29 May 2022, 00:30

Thimmy wrote:
sportsczy wrote:Yeah i mean technically... no question.  But even as a Madrid fan, I know this is a one off season.  We had 1 shot on goal (really 2 with the Benzema goal that was called off).  Most games in CL and other big games were like this during the season.

It's not sustainable.  

I didn't think all of the luck that fell into our lap under Zidane was sustainable either, but it was. I don't know exactly what it is, but we clearly have some kind of intangible quality that makes us persevere when it seems like the odds are against us. I feel like we've had it since 2015-16 or so.

You guys always maximized your dominated era more then anyone else tbh. In the 1955, you won 6 from 1955-1966, so that's 6 of 11 and now you've won 5 from 2014-2022, which if 5 of 8, that's 11 of 14 won in 2 dominate periods, we can even add the 97-02, which won 3 of 5/6 then too.

Individual quality shines a lot brighter when it comes to KO stages, you guys have always focused on getting the best of the best, which no matter what is game changers for you and as mentioned somehow you guys just seem to maximize at insane levels mixed in with you have bought in some good managers, even tho Mou isn't a fan favorite, he changed culture there, followed by Carlo and then Zidane and Carlo again.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Sun 29 May 2022, 00:34

Konate is an incredible CB. Reminded me so much of a young Varane.

Liverpool have their star CB for the next decade
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun 29 May 2022, 00:42

The Demon of Carthage wrote:There's a guy somewhere who is not having the best of nights:
Spoiler:
I don't think he probably cares in all honesty but as I wrote in the Vini thread, I'm happy Vini scored the winning goal as he would have been made to have to adjust and not the other way around.

I dare say, to irk my dearest Sports a bit, at this very moment, Vini > Mbappe.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun 29 May 2022, 00:44

Imagine the meltdown British media and pundits would have had if Liverpool had a perfectly valid goal disallowed Laughing
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Sun 29 May 2022, 00:45

Florentino Perez: "Real Madrid is always home to the best players in the world. Mbappe is forgotten. A thing of the past. Nothing has happened. Real Madrid had a perfect season."

rofl

Haaland is Flo next project in 2-3 seasons.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sun 29 May 2022, 00:47

Winter is Coming wrote:Florentino Perez: "Real Madrid is always home to the best players in the world. Mbappe is forgotten. A thing of the past. Nothing has happened. Real Madrid had a perfect season."

rofl

YEEESSS! Glad he will never go after him again Smile
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sun 29 May 2022, 00:48

UCL Final 21/22 | Liverpool Vs Real Madrid - Page 9 Jgdgfa10
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun 29 May 2022, 00:49

I agree, who the fuck is Mbappe. No way at this point Vini should be moved from LW. All we need is a RW and a reliable backup to Benz.

So much shit coming all year long from the Frenchman who insists on using  ‘Our’. It was him that insisted for past three years that the Brazilian purchases were useless. Today he is still trying to highjack our Tchouameńi purchase saying there is a French ‘bon de sortie’ handshake agreement after years of saying exit clauses don’t exist in France!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sun 29 May 2022, 00:54

M99 wrote:Imagine the meltdown British media and pundits would have had if Liverpool had a perfectly valid goal disallowed Laughing

It pissed me off a little bit because the disallowed goal robbed Benzema from having his name in all the scoresheets of the knockout rounds.

Oh well...he still is the best CL player this season...and by far.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun 29 May 2022, 00:57

futbol_bill wrote:I agree, who the fuck is Mbappe. No way at this point Vini should be moved from LW. All we need is a RW and a reliable backup to Benz.

So much shit coming all year long from the Frenchman who insists on using  ‘Our’. It was him that insisted for past three years that the Brazilian purchases were useless. Today he is still trying to highjack our Tchouameńi purchase saying there is a French ‘bon de sortie’ handshake agreement after years of saying exit clauses don’t exist in France!

Technically, Sports isn't hijacking anything as he is just a poster.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun 29 May 2022, 01:00

Nah, i think he is actually an Oil nation employee,
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sun 29 May 2022, 01:01

Doc wrote:
futbol_bill wrote:I agree, who the fuck is Mbappe. No way at this point Vini should be moved from LW. All we need is a RW and a reliable backup to Benz.

Technically, Sports isn't hijacking anything as he is just a poster.

I wish this was true but Sports certainly doesn't think of himself as "just a poster".
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun 29 May 2022, 01:07

Of course I'm just a poster.  I love trolling you lot.  Your skin (with a few exceptions) is thinner than rice paper lol. Bill especially....
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun 29 May 2022, 01:15

sportsczy wrote:This only happens with English and Eastern European fans...

But to be honest, France has had a hard time containing fan violence this year.  So they may have taken precautions too far as a result.  Likely had some credible threat and didn't know how to handle it.

World is not a safe place. Personally, I no longer go to large fan events. Just too much can go wrong... and I loved going to games.

You have pretty shit security considering terrorist threat is relatively high in Paris....

Kind of happy Madrid won seeing as many Pool fans went into the game way too cocky.

and also La Liga >>
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun 29 May 2022, 01:16

Myesyats wrote:
sportsczy wrote:This only happens with English and Eastern European fans...

But to be honest, France has had a hard time containing fan violence this year.  So they may have taken precautions too far as a result.  Likely had some credible threat and didn't know how to handle it.

World is not a safe place. Personally, I no longer go to large fan events. Just too much can go wrong... and I loved going to games.

You have pretty shit security considering terrorist threat is relatively high in Paris....

Kind of happy Madrid won seeing as many Pool fans went into the game way too cocky.

and also La Liga >>

It ended up being an issue of fake tickets... they weren't working when scanned obviously and in fact jammed a few of the machines.

A shame. I hope they catch the scammers.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Sun 29 May 2022, 01:18

While you guys still rambling about Mbappe

I'm curious as to where Pool go from here

I have a huge respect for their institution. They were literally 2 matches away from making history. I would have loved for them to win the PL and this CL if they didn't face madrid

But I see rumors of Mane and Salah potentially leaving. I'm interested to see where they go from here
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun 29 May 2022, 01:19

Salah said he's staying... I think Mane ends up at OM believe it or not lol. He's been begging them for an offer overtly. He's a HUGE OM fan.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sun 29 May 2022, 01:20

Perucho21 wrote:While you guys still rambling about Mbappe

I have a huge respect for their institution. They were literally 2 matches away from making history. I would have loved for them to win the PL and this CL if they didn't face madrid

But I see rumors of Mane and Salah potentially leaving. I'm interested to see where they go from here

They have Klopp. They will be just fine.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun 29 May 2022, 01:20

sportsczy wrote:Salah said he's staying... I think Mane ends up at OM believe it or not lol. He's been begging them for an offer overtly. He's a HUGE OM fan.

Lmao he's not going to OM when he is still in his prime. He's going to Bayern as most papers are saying.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun 29 May 2022, 01:21

M99 wrote:
sportsczy wrote:Salah said he's staying... I think Mane ends up at OM believe it or not lol. He's been begging them for an offer overtly. He's a HUGE OM fan.

Lmao he's not going to OM when he is still in his prime. He's going to Bayern as most papers are saying.

Leave me alone. I want to dream just for a second lol.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun 29 May 2022, 01:25

Turok_TTZ wrote:No shame to Liverpool. Without a doubt our toughest opponents. The only team to actually struck fear in me. On another day, y'all would have won. It was a fine match. You'll get another shot soon enough.

They were shit tonight lol, especially after you scored and till the end they just hoofed long balls forward. Man City played much better games vs RM
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Sun 29 May 2022, 01:26

The Demon of Carthage wrote:
Perucho21 wrote:While you guys still rambling about Mbappe

They have Klopp. They will be just fine.

Definitely but talents like Salah and Mane don't grow on trees

But I guess Klopp will make them winners regardless who they have
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Sun 29 May 2022, 01:28

Congrats to Madrid, what a run of teams to go through.

I thought Liverpool gave them the least challenging match, man what could have been if it wasn't for that perfectly placed pass by Modric in the 2nd leg.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sun 29 May 2022, 01:35

Blue wrote:Congrats to Madrid, what a run of teams to go through.

I thought Liverpool gave them the least challenging match, man what could have been if it wasn't for that perfectly placed pass by Modric in the 2nd leg.

I still have a hard time coming up with the right words to describe that pass. Even 'magical' doesn't do it justice.

Modric is just something else. One of the best signings in the club's history.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next