Nishankly
Turok_TTZ
BarcaLearning
Casciavit
S
44 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

UCL Final 21/22 | Liverpool Vs Real Madrid - Page 10 Empty Re: UCL Final 21/22 | Liverpool Vs Real Madrid

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sun May 29, 2022 12:35 am

Blue wrote:Congrats to Madrid, what a run of teams to go through.

I thought Liverpool gave them the least challenging match, man what could have been if it wasn't for that perfectly placed pass by Modric in the 2nd leg.

I still have a hard time coming up with the right words to describe that pass. Even 'magical' doesn't do it justice.

Modric is just something else. One of the best signings in the club's history.

The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

UCL Final 21/22 | Liverpool Vs Real Madrid - Page 10 Empty Re: UCL Final 21/22 | Liverpool Vs Real Madrid

Post by Myesyats Sun May 29, 2022 12:37 am

UCL Final 21/22 | Liverpool Vs Real Madrid - Page 10 5252510

1 shot on goal (:

RM is the new atletico
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sun May 29, 2022 12:39 am

^ If you know what you are doing, one shot is all it takes:
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun May 29, 2022 12:46 am

If anything that stat just highlights how we don't attack in numbers. Even on possession but unsurprisingly the team that attacks in numbers has the most shots. Hopefully when we move on to a more athletic midfield that stat will be rectified

If I am being honest and I think the player will think the same but the toughest game we faced was against Chelsea. Never seen the team so dead after the game. Chelsea really wore us out.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sun May 29, 2022 12:47 am

Yes, Chelsea was definitely the toughest.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun May 29, 2022 12:52 am

Ceballos and Casemiro had open goals but for some reason they chose not to shoot.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun May 29, 2022 12:54 am

M99 wrote:Ceballos and Casemiro had open goals but for some reason they chose not to shoot.

Well Ceballos gets an aneurism when inside the box. This is a known fact for years...

Casemiro, for all his great defensive work, has become absolutely atrocious with the ball. Really has. He was never great to begin with. But lately, he just passes it to the opponent. So shooting is likely the last thing on his mind.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sun May 29, 2022 1:08 am

danyjr wrote:
Casciavit wrote:Madrid really went through the hardest UCL path ever despite being the underdog going into every match ffs
I dare say they didn't look like the better team in any of the knockout games but they did it the dirty way and always came out on top. You can get lucky once, not 8 times. There is a character in this team that know how to suffer but also know how to punish.

They didn't, but again CL isn't necessarily about who is the better team.

I made a lengthy thread a few years ago saying the recipe to win CL involves reducing the variance of the match as much as possible. Since they're knockout matches with high stakes these matches tend to be extremely chaotic.

Madrid was a side that tried to reduce that variance. They had a balancer coach who played to the team's strengths, so the players weren't put into uncomfortable situations by their manager. Against Liverpool, they weren't pressing high and they weren't building out from the back. He puts Valverde in as a winger to give more legs to the midfield, then plays Vinicius higher up the pitch to be an outlet. Sensible stuff.

Then they had Benz who was scoring from half chances, Courtois making world-class saves, and impact subs changing the dynamic of the game when they came on. When they needed to control the ball and reduce the tempo you had Modric evading 2-3 players, Kroos making those extra passes, and Benzema never losing the ball when holding it up.

Their players know how to suffer and that comes down to having reliable technical outlets that can relieve the pressure. It also comes down to the experience of former champions and the history and pressure that comes with playing in the Madrid jersey. So even if they weren't the better team in their matches they still knew what it took to win the competition. Obviously, they had good fortune go their way in some key moments, but you'll never find a CL winner who doesn't.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun May 29, 2022 1:19 am

Come home.....
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun May 29, 2022 5:33 am

Wtf, I got the date wrong thought it was tonight looool..wtf, Real actually won AGAIN? Beating LIVERPOOL? Wtf is going on, going to watch the game now ffs...
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Sun May 29, 2022 5:59 am

Casciavit wrote:
sportsczy wrote:Our midfield is done though lol.

Even at their old age they’re still the best at relieving pressure. The amount of times Kroos and Modric would hold the ball and evade pressure or Benzema would hold it up and almost always get a pass off. Their technical security is amazing.

This.

Anyone who couldn't see it in this match should watch it again and learn. It's not about running around like a headless chicken (although that is useful sometimes).

Both Kroos and Modric absolutely bossed the tempo, and Madrid should have score more if they weren't shy about shooting (the shot statistic is poor, since it doesn't take into account the chances created that were not taken).
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun May 29, 2022 7:38 am

Just watched the game, n its pretty much the same shit again, Real only managed a few chances n got their goal. Liverpool created much more but Courtois saved well n with some luck n just couldnt finish the chances on the day they dont score. Mane hitting the post early on was sure a sign of things to come.

Also Benzema must have some voodoo magic lady behind the scene where she does curses on the opposition GK n defenders to gift him goals since it happened again XD Except this one just ruled out for offside XD

Valverdes 'pass' to Vini for that goal was pretty flukey, looks half a shot/pass dunno which, n prior to that Liverpool pressed but Real managed to beat it with a few nice passes starting from the back with Modric I think was... just another one of those from no where goals.

Anyway, cant explain this Real win, another incredible one, I mean WTF THEY WIN ANOTHER ONE? ANOTHER CL? Ffs...

Liverpool loses to them second final in 3 yrs ftw...
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun May 29, 2022 8:07 am

RealGunner wrote:0 goals in 3 cup finals for Liverpool.

This definitely needs to be looked at by Klopp, even this game generally Liverpool were just too rash n not patient enough... although it is also something strange thats gotta do with Reals maturity n calmness. It seems all teams outplay them n yet on the back of everyones mind is that Real always could come back in it n as soon as the inevitable happens they mentally collapse a bit. So not sure exactly what it is, I really though Liverpool would be mentally strong enough n have the right mind for this game.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun May 29, 2022 9:18 am

BarcaLearning wrote:Wtf, I got the date wrong thought it was tonight looool..wtf, Real actually won AGAIN? Beating LIVERPOOL? Wtf is going on, going to watch the game now ffs...

Laughing

It's probably the most incredible CL run ever. Liverpool was pretty toothless in the final, after the goal it looked as if their souls have evaporated from their bodies and I knew they wouldn't come back judging by their reactions but at every stage of the knockout phase I expected Madrid to go out, they werent clear favorites, they werent superior to the opposition but they just won, responded to adversity and came back from the dead again and again despite having far fewer chances to score and often a leaky defense, though a stellar keeper.

What a way to put Premboys in their place though, whew, they were getting far too cocky

UCL Final 21/22 | Liverpool Vs Real Madrid - Page 10 200w.gif?cid=82a1493bksyizkatd6ahg821g169i6qrbu22w4q10w30rzpp&rid=200w
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun May 29, 2022 9:35 am

If you think about it all of QSG, City, Chelsea and Liverpool literally capitulated once we went ahead. Like they knew they couldn't come back or something

We were told about Liverpool being mentality monsters and how like us they always come back from the dead but i actually think it's a coin toss between them and QSG on who capitulated the worst. With Chelsea and City although they had their winds knocked out of them and stopped being a threat in OT still had their structure intact. Dissapointed after all the nonsense we were fed by their fans and thr premface pundits

Last edited by halamadrid2 on Sun May 29, 2022 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sun May 29, 2022 9:56 am

Congratz for Real for the first real CL-win.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun May 29, 2022 9:58 am

RealGunner wrote:0 goals in 3 cup finals for Liverpool.

And not one post about Klopp

Imagine if this was PEP
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Sun May 29, 2022 10:38 am

First of all, congratulations to Madrid, Courtois, and Ancelotti. Well played. I’m heartbroken, but not disappointed. And above all else, I’m proud of our players, Klopp (and other behind the scene staff), our fans, and our owners.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sun May 29, 2022 10:41 am

Harmonica wrote:Congratz for Real for the first real CL-win.

Thank you, means a lot coming from you. Heart
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sun May 29, 2022 10:47 am

This RM team as I have said repeatedly are the real Men amongst the boys. They get things done and that's what separates Men from boys. Congratulations to all resident RM fans. This is a special team not necessarily the best but certainly a special one.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun May 29, 2022 10:50 am

sorry i missed the bants last night, can't be bothered to browse through the pages, would have really liked to see Arq eat his crow as per.

Watched the match at my mum's house. My stepdad (who is a Dr. Umar level pan-africanist and huge fan of Mane and Salah) was big on Liverpool and saying how Madrid's defense was shit in the previous games. And i just told him none of that matters, Madrid will win it in the second half.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun May 29, 2022 10:53 am

El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad31 Sun May 29, 2022 1:15 pm

People get too caught up on who is the better team talk, end of the day it  about who wins and liverpool should have lost like 3-0 they know it as well, that besides the point I happy Carlo trusted that old, tired, and slow midfield all the way until the end, so know it all madrid fans can shut up now about athleticism, stop trying to shit on the players who won yet another trophy their gonna brag about on the internet, as usual this win shows once again how cr was actually carried by a great team and not him carrying them like I have been saying for years, where are all these people who said madrid will never have success again? Cr did sod all since he left while the team won 2 league and ucl, learn to respect players and not stupid narratives.

Mbappe already looking like a clown who is scared to compete, watch a real club at work with a real project, sport shut up about Flo such a attention whore going on and on about hating Flo who cares shut up, acting like you work for uefa or something, your so mad the team keeps winning and all your rubbish posts amount to f all be humble and shut up, you don't know shit vini scoring must be killing you inside too.

Chad31
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun May 29, 2022 2:46 pm

sportsczy wrote:Of course I'm just a poster.  I love trolling you lot.  Your skin (with a few exceptions) is thinner than rice paper lol.  Bill especially....

Couldn’t have made a better response than Chad!

Chad31 wrote:sport shut up about Flo such a attention whore going on and on about hating Flo who cares shut up, acting like you work for uefa or something, your so mad the team keeps winning and all your rubbish posts amount to f all be humble and shut up, you don't know shit vini scoring must be killing you inside too.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Sun May 29, 2022 4:01 pm

Just when you start feeling bad for Liverpool fans, they remind you why you shouldn't.
UCL Final 21/22 | Liverpool Vs Real Madrid - Page 10 2u4p2oj
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun May 29, 2022 4:18 pm

It was reported that there were 50,000 Liverpool fans with tickets yet only 20,000 were legit. That’s an incredible scam. The lineups were because the fake tickets were registering in the machines as invalid. UEFA is considering sanctioning LFC!

Last edited by futbol_bill on Sun May 29, 2022 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next