Nishankly
Turok_TTZ
BarcaLearning
Casciavit
S
44 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

UCL Final 21/22 | Liverpool Vs Real Madrid - Page 11 Empty Re: UCL Final 21/22 | Liverpool Vs Real Madrid

Post by futbol_bill Sun May 29, 2022 4:18 pm

It was reported that there were 50,000 Liverpool fans with tickets yet only 20,000 were legit. That’s an incredible scam. The lineups were because the fake tickets were registering in the machines as invalid. UEFA is considering sanctioning LFC!

Last edited by futbol_bill on Sun May 29, 2022 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

UCL Final 21/22 | Liverpool Vs Real Madrid - Page 11 Empty Re: UCL Final 21/22 | Liverpool Vs Real Madrid

Post by Kaladin Sun May 29, 2022 4:24 pm

Liverpool fans, media, their biased sources, The Athletic, Telegraph, The Guardian, Salahistas, Klopphiles, all are completely insufferable and have taken over for me as the most dislikeable fanbase currently.

There's a sweet sweet satisfaction seeing them all unravel yesterday as to how they beat them, they genuinely believe Gegenpressing and PEDs is the only true way to dominate in football.

Want a hot-take? With the news of Mane leaving, i predict Pool to return to normalcy levels next season (i.e. battling it out for 4th, QF Pitstops).
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun May 29, 2022 4:33 pm

farfan wrote:Just when you start feeling bad for Liverpool fans, they remind you why you shouldn't.
UCL Final 21/22 | Liverpool Vs Real Madrid - Page 11 2u4p2oj

And yet no mentioning by British announcers that despite the fans left outside, the stadium was full! 30,000 fake tickets will do that! There needs to be a serious investigation as to how and who was behind the fake tickets. That’s fake tickets outnumbering the valid tickets x 1.5!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun May 29, 2022 4:49 pm

farfan wrote:Just when you start feeling bad for Liverpool fans, they remind you why you shouldn't.
UCL Final 21/22 | Liverpool Vs Real Madrid - Page 11 2u4p2oj

rofl rofl rofl

How can you be dense enough to make barca fans actually root for Madrid, fucking hell
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun May 29, 2022 4:57 pm

It's just the end result...

No shit
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun May 29, 2022 5:08 pm

According to Robertson his friend was turned away for having a fake ticket when he got it straight from Robertson. This is on both the select Pool fans who came with fake tickets and the organisers for being something out of a third world country
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by elitedam Sun May 29, 2022 5:15 pm

To be fair, you can cherry-pick Reddit posts to make any fanbase look like complete fucking idiots.

Congrats to all Real fans, though! Insane Champions League journey this year.
elitedam
elitedam
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sun May 29, 2022 8:52 pm

This UCL loss for me was far worse for me than our last time seeing Madrid in the final.

I am sure as seen here one saw how sure I was not due to any disrespect to Real Madrid who somehow earned the ire of the entire world with their pragmatic and bland brand of football yet end up winning a title and now the grandest title of them all.

What I discussed with my boys pre-match is what I did fear of Madrid is

-Karim Benzema
-Carlo Ancelotti who is the King of the UCL
-Real Madrid european pedigree, the latter which is a real even if a pseudo-science but this is the squad who has won it 4 times and now 5.

LFC players came in the game rather tense in their expression whereas Real Madrid came in looking like its another day at the office for them, so experienced they are by now.

The game itself was dire as most CL finals are as I won't bother to analyse what we did wrong and how bland Klopp's gameplan was against a rather flat and immobile Madrid but in the end outside of us relying upon the pace and ingenuity of Sarah yet again it was that same arrogance that loses us so many chances.

Thiago and VVD who are masters at that. You know the attempt at being non-chalant at being pro-active yet not really doing what they are best at.

Same old issues were exposed and its obvious the squad and its style needs a reinvigoration but these are all issues I am a bit too upset to do so.

I first of all want to thank Real Madrid for knocking out Man City for if it was them who would win the sensation in the pit of my tummy would be indescribable but truth be told I don't really mind Real winning. Why?

Long since accepted that since they won 4 last decade that they will always, and I mean always be the kings of this tourney for no one is going to catch up to 13 let alone now 14, unless we speak a time beyond my lifespan.

I also like that its Carlo who wins who now has FOUR titles, proving wrong a lot who gave him stick on this forum as he still remains a league scrub but on this stage he truly has managed to come out to be the best.

All of this without Cristiano and a squad old as a retirement home.

Courtois, to Carlo to Benzema have all proven all who doubted them through the years and they came out to be 100% deserved winners yesterday and if Benzema doesn't win the Ballon D'Or then something definitely is wrong in the upper hierarchies.

Yes I was so sure of our win but I also am not surprised Madrid managed to squeeze out a result and maybe this will stifle the all annoying PL wave cause Real Madrid just BTFO their top three teams.

Happy for my friends here who support RM and congratulations to Doc who I traded off once or twice in our chances for the win.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun May 29, 2022 9:40 pm

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun May 29, 2022 10:01 pm

Seems like a fake tweet, cant find anywhere
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun May 29, 2022 10:28 pm

Kaladin wrote:Liverpool fans, media, their biased sources, The Athletic, Telegraph, The Guardian, Salahistas, Klopphiles, all are completely insufferable and have taken over for me as the most dislikeable fanbase currently.

There's a sweet sweet satisfaction seeing them all unravel yesterday as to how they beat them, they genuinely believe Gegenpressing and PEDs is the only true way to dominate in football.

Want a hot-take? With the news of Mane leaving, i predict Pool to return to normalcy levels next season (i.e. battling it out for 4th, QF Pitstops).

UCL Final 21/22 | Liverpool Vs Real Madrid - Page 11 284853936_5599571583387835_4785119698495498615_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=5cd70e&_nc_ohc=CY_PGIDpXI0AX_wZI5r&_nc_oc=AQkyfHPeqHY5rPuTto-RmsbjUui65sFaz8uUPfsDlMSZCt_46irjc57TXHP9yx4iJEw&_nc_ht=scontent.fdac107-1

UCL Final 21/22 | Liverpool Vs Real Madrid - Page 11 284341959_5075474215862471_7352996337999121598_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=5cd70e&_nc_ohc=S-v9vCpr4ToAX-L9fqR&_nc_ht=scontent.fdac107-1
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon May 30, 2022 1:10 am

Arquitecto wrote:This UCL loss for me was far worse for me than our last time seeing Madrid in the final.

I am sure as seen here one saw how sure I was not due to any disrespect to Real Madrid who somehow earned the ire of the entire world with their pragmatic and bland brand of football yet end up winning a title and now the grandest title of them all.

What I discussed with my boys pre-match is what I did fear of Madrid is

-Karim Benzema
-Carlo Ancelotti who is the King of the UCL
-Real Madrid european pedigree, the latter which is a real even if a pseudo-science but this is the squad who has won it 4 times and now 5.

LFC players came in the game rather tense in their expression whereas Real Madrid came in looking like its another day at the office for them, so experienced they are by now.

The game itself was dire as most CL finals are as I won't bother to analyse what we did wrong and how bland Klopp's gameplan was against a rather flat and immobile Madrid but in the end outside of us relying upon the pace and ingenuity of Sarah yet again it was that same arrogance that loses us so many chances.

Thiago and VVD who are masters at that. You know the attempt at being non-chalant at being pro-active yet not really doing what they are best at.

Same old issues were exposed and its obvious the squad and its style needs a reinvigoration but these are all issues I am a bit too upset to do so.

I first of all want to thank Real Madrid for knocking out Man City for if it was them who would win the sensation in the pit of my tummy would be indescribable but truth be told I don't really mind Real winning. Why?

Long since accepted that since they won 4 last decade that they will always, and I mean always be the kings of this tourney for no one is going to catch up to 13 let alone now 14, unless we speak a time beyond my lifespan.

I also like that its Carlo who wins who now has FOUR titles, proving wrong a lot who gave him stick on this forum as he still remains a league scrub but on this stage he truly has managed to come out to be the best.

All of this without Cristiano and a squad old as a retirement home.

Courtois, to Carlo to Benzema have all proven all who doubted them through the years and they came out to be 100% deserved winners yesterday and if Benzema doesn't win the Ballon D'Or then something definitely is wrong in the upper hierarchies.

Yes I was so sure of our win but I also am not surprised Madrid managed to squeeze out a result and maybe this will stifle the all annoying PL wave cause Real Madrid just BTFO their top three teams.

Happy for my friends here who support RM and congratulations to Doc who I traded off once or twice in our chances for the win.

Congrats on seeing your team get the 2nd place medal. It was well earned.

Truthfully though, when McAgger appeared from the depths, Liverpool was destined to lose this one. The Gods have not forgiven him for turning his back on Madrid.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon May 30, 2022 10:53 pm

The more I read about what happened the more i believe that Pool fans were scapegoats for a serious lack of organisation by the police and Uefa
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon May 30, 2022 11:18 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:The more I read about what happened the more i believe that Pool fans were scapegoats for a serious lack of organisation by the police and Uefa

Close to 60k Liverpool fans show up at the stadium when the club only had 20k allocation.  

Not saying the French authorities couldn't have handled it better.  In hindsight, of course they could have (by a lot).  But there was a major scam going.  Need to find out who was the culprit of the scam.

Last edited by sportsczy on Mon May 30, 2022 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon May 30, 2022 11:22 pm

Also reading that the reaction of the police was in response to a number of locals causing trouble and trying to force themselves in without tickets

This was a cluster feck of rpic proportion
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue May 31, 2022 11:00 am

Spot the odd one out rofl Al-Khelaifi's special request to his new buddy Ceferin

Seriously, so many questionable choices. Cancelo should be there, you could argue Casemiro or Rodri should be in there over Fabinho too and of cource how does Mbapay get in there over Salah/Mahrez/Mane. He shouldn't even come ahead of Rodrygo or Danjuma who were also much better. Joke decision
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Tue May 31, 2022 12:10 pm

How the fuck is someone who is out at the top 16 is included?

Not to mention on his weaker side. Complete and absolute joke.

Salah/Mahrez/Rodrygo/Havertz are better inclusions.

Cancelo should be ahead of Robertson, and Militao and T. Silva were better than Rusher.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Jun 03, 2022 11:12 am

We have now also put out an official statement regarding the final

https://www.realmadrid.com/en/news/2022/06/03/official-announcement
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Jun 03, 2022 2:53 pm

Mbappe and PSG are giving all of you an enema…. And I love it!  Keep opening those but cheeks wider!!   You need more room to evacuate!!!   Lol
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Jun 03, 2022 3:46 pm

rofl rofl

Sure
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Fri Jun 03, 2022 4:44 pm

So far the only person who's getting bent over and taken advantage of is the Emir Laughing A large network of players, incompetent directors, agents, brokers, and ghost employees are getting filthy rich off his back while his Champions League dream seems to drift further away each year.

That club is rotten to the core and I'm predicting that some invisible hands will sabotage Luis Campos' work.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Fri Jun 03, 2022 6:36 pm

farfan wrote:So far the only person who's getting bent over and taken advantage of is the Emir Laughing A large network of players, incompetent directors, agents, brokers, and ghost employees are getting filthy rich off his back while his Champions League dream seems to drift further away each year.

That club is rotten to the core and I'm predicting that some invisible hands will sabotage Luis Campos' work.

UCL Final 21/22 | Liverpool Vs Real Madrid - Page 11 DarkFairGenet-size_restricted
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Jun 03, 2022 6:54 pm

Mbappe being in the team of the year is stuff of foolishness though. Pure fan service or straight up pandering to Emir.

Speaking of PSG, I've maintained and keep on maintaining that I do not expect much from them as long as they continue how they operate. I genuinely wish Campos and whomever is their new manager the best of luck on this one.

However, if and when PSG decide to act like a proper club, I think they'll be real dominate force in Europe (and more likeable club outside of Paris/France).

That being said, Madrid are European champions, again, and PSG are a couple tiers and trophies below us so I wish them the best tbh.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11