BarrileteCosmico
Myesyats
Casciavit
halamadrid2
Bankz
26 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Pressi Mbappe: The monster QSG made  - Page 4 Empty Re: Pressi Mbappe: The monster QSG made

Post by El Gunner Tue Oct 11, 2022 7:24 pm

i can only see Madrid or Chelsea buying him tho

wonder what the price tag is gunna be

El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Pressi Mbappe: The monster QSG made  - Page 4 Empty Re: Pressi Mbappe: The monster QSG made

Post by Doc Tue Oct 11, 2022 7:35 pm

Not sure about Chelsea but Madrid had a 100 mil+ bid rejected on his final year (before the extension).

So I could safely say Madrid can't afford Mbappe.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue Oct 11, 2022 7:47 pm

There is no fury like a flo burnt 🥵.

No way Madrid gets sucked in again, esp. now that his true character has been revealed. Do you really think Vini should be replaced by him?
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Oct 11, 2022 7:50 pm

I disagree though, I think Flo has not given up on Mbappe. And always remember, time heals most wounds including butt hurt ones.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Oct 11, 2022 8:13 pm

let him rot, overhyped tyrant
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Oct 11, 2022 8:15 pm

that said we should explore a swap deal for CR7 imo
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Tue Oct 11, 2022 9:20 pm

futbol_bill wrote:There is no fury like a flo burnt 🥵.

No way Madrid gets sucked in again, esp. now that his true character has been revealed. Do you really think Vini should be replaced by him?

If Madrid goes after him again then they really have no self-respect.

I would like to think that Florentino is ruthless and doesn't fuck around. I hope he has completely forgotten about Mbappé.

That spoiled, little shit has no place at Madrid.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Wed Oct 12, 2022 12:28 am

If mbappe wants to play in La liga... I'm sure barcelona, atletico,  Villarreal, or Valencia have spots open on their rosters and are more than happy to welcome the Fool.

Our roster's full. smoking if I want anyone from psg if we had the room I'd pick nerman or mehssi.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed Oct 12, 2022 1:36 pm

PSG asking 400M for him and saying no to Madrid (as if we would bid). There is really only one club that can afford that price and they have Haaland! The little c*** has really dug himself a hole!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Oct 12, 2022 2:55 pm

This thread will make for a delicious bump when he inevitably joins Madrid
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed Oct 12, 2022 3:26 pm

This thread was bumped when Vinicius secured the position Mbappe wants and Mbappe’s true character was revealed.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed Oct 12, 2022 4:12 pm

By the way, mixed reaction coming out of Paris. There’s the ‘Available for 400M’ reaction, denial from coach, and niée a proposed swap with Liverpool for Salah.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Oct 12, 2022 7:11 pm

Man, how is anyone surprised Mbappe is spazzing out given PSG bent over, spread their ass wide to have him and now keep him.

PSG is a nothing club before their salafi owners as they began in the 70s Laughing

If you give that much importance to a player to which the owners have done, he will act up like this especially at his age.

And Madrid fans are clearly not happy about him rejecting them and when he inevitably does arrive to the community of Madrid and runs amok I will bump tf out of this entire thread.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed Oct 12, 2022 7:36 pm

One should keep in mind, to become part of RMad, character is an important indicator. It’s one thing to put up with alpha egos, but it another to accept someone who thinks he is bigger than team. Right now, the team is extremely together eg even Hazard being part of celebrations last May.

Plus we already have an emerging top 5, at the position Mbappe wants to play. What we need is a CF and he clearly doesn’t want to play there.

Sorry, but I’m fully of the opinion, that the ship has sailed for him. The opportunity to jump on the train only comes by once.

Last edited by futbol_bill on Wed Oct 12, 2022 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Wed Oct 12, 2022 7:47 pm

PSG were so desperate to block his move to Madrid that they made a bunch of ridiculous promises that are impossible to keep. They probably just nodded yes as he was listing all of his demands, expecting that they can placate him later once the transfer saga is behind them Laughing

Joke of a club. They would've won the CL years ago if they had any semblance of a sporting strategy.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Oct 12, 2022 8:01 pm

farfan wrote:PSG were so desperate to block his move to Madrid that they made a bunch of ridiculous promises that are impossible to keep. They probably just nodded yes as he was listing all of his demands, expecting that they can placate him later once the transfer saga is behind them Laughing

Joke of a club. They would've won the CL years ago if they had any semblance of a sporting strategy.

These Emirati owners never had one not for City not for Paris their only solution is to throw the most money they can at the most valuable players and coaches and hoping it sticks. Which are why the clubs remain bereft of any identity and making Mbappe bigger than their club and annoying fans was their brutal mistake.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Oct 12, 2022 8:10 pm

Mbappé should just play football and let time do its work, Messi and Neymar have an expiration date soon, within 2 years he'll be the uncontested king of PSG, in the meanwhile why not take pride into being the perfect teammate and get paid crazy salary for it

More and more it's proven that he sacrificed a career at Real Madrid for extra individual benefits only PSG could offer Laughing what a mess
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Oct 12, 2022 8:18 pm

The other DoC and old man Bill are going to be extremely annoyed when Madrid pursues Mbappe again under Flo.

Time being longer than twine and all that jazz.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed Oct 12, 2022 8:47 pm

Doc wrote:The other DoC and old man Bill are going to be extremely annoyed when Madrid pursues Mbappe again under Flo.

Time being longer than twine and all that jazz.

affraidscratch:coffee:
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Oct 12, 2022 9:30 pm

Warrior wrote:Mbappé should just play football and let time do its work, Messi and Neymar have an expiration date soon, within 2 years he'll be the uncontested king of PSG, in the meanwhile why not take pride into being the perfect teammate and get paid crazy salary for it

exactly... what's so hard about this... boy's ego completely out of pocket
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Oct 17, 2022 11:15 pm

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Tue Oct 18, 2022 8:43 pm

Loving the salty tears from Madrid fans Laughing
I hope Mbappe stays wherever he stays, he could come to Liverpool if he wants to be second highest paid player at the club after Salah lol

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Tue Oct 18, 2022 9:07 pm

I can't lie, watching Mbappe humble Madrid fans was a sight to see. They're the most arrogant fanbase in the world because they think they're entitled to every top player. The way Madrid media and some of their fanbase reacted after he turned them down was the equivalent to a supermodel getting turned down for the first time in her life. I guess that's natural when you're the most prestigious team in football and your team still wins CL's even when no one expects you to.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue Oct 18, 2022 9:30 pm

Helmer wrote:Loving the salty tears from Madrid fans Laughing
I hope Mbappe stays wherever he stays, he could come to Liverpool if he wants to be second highest paid player at the club after Salah lol

Didn’t I just read today that some financial guy at Liverpool explaining that no way could club afford to pay Mbappe’s weekly salary?
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue Oct 18, 2022 9:37 pm

Casciavit wrote:I can't lie, watching Mbappe humble Madrid fans was a sight to see. They're the most arrogant fanbase in the world because they think they're entitled to every top player. The way Madrid media and some of their fanbase reacted after he turned them down was the equivalent to a supermodel getting turned down for the first time in her life. I guess that's natural when you're the most prestigious team in football and your team still wins CL's even when no one expects you to.

It was Perez and fans (I included) that were humbled. It’s not that we expect every great player, it more like every great player would like to play for greatest club ever

But every once in a while deals don’t work out. This one hurt the most though as we were rebuilding and this guy was to be a major piece of that. It didn’t work out because he didn’t keep his word which in hindsight was a blessing because We didn’t know his true character!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Tue Oct 18, 2022 9:53 pm

Why do you guys purposely ignore the reason some of us lost respect for him? We don't hate him because he turned Madrid down. Are you kidding me?! It's the way he treated Madrid in the process that got us really upset.

Totti turned Madrid down, did you see us get upset? Buffon turned Madrid down, did you see us get upset? Neymar turned Madrid down, did you see us get upset? Gerrard turned Madrid down, did you see us get upset? De Rossi turned Madrid down, did you see us get upset?

Mbappe is not the first player to reject Madrid, nor will he be the last. But when you treat clubs the way he treated Madrid in this whole fiasco, it's normal that you lose the respect of many people.

And like I said, most of us don't want to have anything to do with him. We wish him all the best in his career, but we genuinely don't want him to wear our shirt ever and we certainly do not want the club to go after him ever again. It's not really too much to ask, is it?
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next