Jay29
Lex
EL Patron
Sri
Amar
48 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

The 2011 Summer Transfer Rumours Thread  - Page 40 Empty Re: The 2011 Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by Guest Thu 11 Aug 2011, 22:33

Jack Wishere is not Cesc. Not close... never will be. He's an energy player with good technical skills. Does not have the flair or vision of a Cesc Fabregas. Losing Nasri was ok because of Gervinho. Losing Cesc was never ok. But it is what it is.

Back to top Go down

The 2011 Summer Transfer Rumours Thread  - Page 40 Empty Re: The 2011 Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by Artilleristen Thu 11 Aug 2011, 22:42

sportsczy wrote:Jack Wishere is not Cesc. Not close... never will be. He's an energy player with good technical skills. Does not have the flair or vision of a Cesc Fabregas. Losing Nasri was ok because of Gervinho. Losing Cesc was never ok. But it is what it is.
you are completely right about wilshere, and selling cesc in my opinion would take the team wa out of title contention.
Artilleristen
Artilleristen
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu 11 Aug 2011, 22:49

Artilleristen wrote:Wel what you guys are hoping for our best player to leave, are you stupid its the preseaon, and who is going to replace cesc, and bring the same quality, i don't see anyone who can.

Cesc wants to go and Wenger did his best to make him stay, its done now. Who the frak is Cesc to other Arsenal players who left us? why is it so hard to replace a player who did not win anything for us? a player who is becoming a injury prone player and his heart is with another team.

The truth is Cesc wants to win and its sad that Arsenal had to go through the new stadium and we were not able to surround him with the players to win trophies. Now that we have the money he wants to leave and that is our fault its too late.

Don't call people Idiots, we all love cesc and we have no choice but to let him go.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Artilleristen Thu 11 Aug 2011, 22:53

How can he win anything with a bunch of frak-ups like eboue, bendtner, dennilson, and almunia there are a lot of the players on Arsenal who are horrible, are you blind or something?
All i'm saying is that we are better with him than without him, and if you don't see that your blind and stupid.
Artilleristen
Artilleristen
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Thu 11 Aug 2011, 22:56

I don't think any Arsenal fan would deny that we are better with Cesc than without him. Hell, I've yet to meet a Gunner who hasn't said Cesc is irreplaceable.

At the same time, we can get by without him. Nothing wrong with looking on the bright side of things, you know? Time to accept he's going and just move on.

I feel like putting together a tribute for him as soon as he's confirmed to be leaving.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 Aug 2011, 23:15

What surprises me is that Wenger is caught with his pants down regarding Cesc. He knew it was only a matter of time (any idiot would) and he should have known that Nasri was never a good replacement as he's no ACM. It just boggles my mind that Arsenal did not take down one of the big names since last winter... Rosicky is 30 and injury-prone (cannot be counted on). Jadson is ok; but he's obviously the backup plan. Counting on RVP to be healthy all year and without another good striker is another recipe for disaster.

I hate this.

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Thu 11 Aug 2011, 23:19

sportsczy wrote:Jack Wishere is not Cesc. Not close... never will be. He's an energy player with good technical skills. Does not have the flair or vision of a Cesc Fabregas. Losing Nasri was ok because of Gervinho. Losing Cesc was never ok. But it is what it is.

thats something you cant say, who was xavi at wilshere age? all it takes is one year for a player to complete chenge and become 10x or even change there style. ive seen it so many times. not saying he will reach cecs vision but if he trains hard he definitely can for sure.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 Aug 2011, 23:23

RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:

thats something you cant say, who was xavi at wilshere age? all it takes is one year for a player to complete chenge and become 10x or even change there style. ive seen it so many times. not saying he will reach cecs vision but if he trains hard he definitely can for sure.

I'm not saying Wilshere is bad. He's very good and will be one of the best at his position if he keeps this up. But he doesn't have the skills of a ACM... it's not his role and never will (or should) be. He's not a replacement for Cesc... just like Xavi will never be a replacement for Iniesta.

Facilitating mid is very different from a playmaking mid.

Back to top Go down

Post by tsgooner1 Thu 11 Aug 2011, 23:25

I do think ramsey is the closest ive seen to cesc, but he needs a full year to reach the heightd he was achieving before his injury.

tsgooner1
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu 11 Aug 2011, 23:26

^^ true

Ramsey is the closest player to cesc in this current team
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Thu 11 Aug 2011, 23:26

sportsczy wrote:What surprises me is that Wenger is caught with his pants down regarding Cesc. He knew it was only a matter of time (any idiot would) and he should have known that Nasri was never a good replacement as he's no ACM. It just boggles my mind that Arsenal did not take down one of the big names since last winter... Rosicky is 30 and injury-prone (cannot be counted on). Jadson is ok; but he's obviously the backup plan. Counting on RVP to be healthy all year and without another good striker is another recipe for disaster.

I hate this.

chamakh is good in the air and we are going to be putting a lot more accurate crosses in. we also have walcott that can play there now and has been promising there; the reason we didnt play him in the middle last season was because he was desperately needed as a pacey option on the wing. but now we have other pacey replacement. there is also vela who's best position is in the middle and has always scored for us when he has played there, dont underestimate our attacking abilities tongue .
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Thu 11 Aug 2011, 23:31

^^ Its not our attacking prowess that worries me, its the creativity to break through parked defenses.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Artilleristen Thu 11 Aug 2011, 23:31

Finally someone who doesnt think vela is shit.
but chamakh is not a very good backup.
Artilleristen
Artilleristen
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Thu 11 Aug 2011, 23:31

sportsczy wrote:
RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:

I'm not saying Wilshere is bad. He's very good and will be one of the best at his position if he keeps this up. But he doesn't have the skills of a ACM... it's not his role and never will (or should) be. He's not a replacement for Cesc... just like Xavi will never be a replacement for Iniesta.

Facilitating mid is very different from a playmaking mid.

lol im not saying you said anything bad about willy, im just saying never say never, players can adept and change style faster then you think. he is still only 19, he is still too young for you to be saying this is his set position and style. he might change his style or he might just improve on his current style you dont know yet. but i understand were your coming from of course.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Thu 11 Aug 2011, 23:34

srigooner wrote:^^ Its not our attacking prowess that worries me, its the creativity to break through parked defenses.

we wont be as creative as before, but you dont need cecs to win things. lol think about it, does man utd/chelsea have a player even close to the creativity of cesc? nop. do they win things? yes.

we will need to change our style just a bit, we are going to use wingers a bit more, hence why we have brought gervinho/ryo/aoc/walcott

Last edited by RedEyesWhiteBeard on Thu 11 Aug 2011, 23:38; edited 2 times in total
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Thu 11 Aug 2011, 23:36

Artilleristen wrote:Finally someone who doesnt think vela is shit.
but chamakh is not a very good backup.

Vela is a beast.. One of the best finishers in our squad.. But he needs games in the middle.. Not in the wings.. playing a striker in the wings is how we messed up with Bendtner.. Shouldn't let Vela go down that lane..

Chamakh chamakh chamakh.. I don't know what to say about him any more.. I'm just going to be patient till decmeber, and if he is still not picked up his game then, it is a big issue to worry about..

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu 11 Aug 2011, 23:37

Brazilian site Globo Esporte just reported Arsenal's bid for Shakhtar has been rejected since they want to keep their players for the UCL

-------

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=5867
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40