Spider
Ali
Iceman
64 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Arsenal Lobby - Page 40 Empty Re: Arsenal Lobby

Post by Ali Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:18 pm

Ryo sends a message to the fans : " Arsenal is a club loved by people around the world so I'm proud to be a part of this team. I also want to be the player that is loved by you. I will work hard, so please support me. Thank you "

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wenger says : " The rules in Fifa are confusing... they let me communicate with the team through my assistant , but after half time they would not let me, there is a certain limit to which you can stop someone from doing his job! "

UEFA open a disciplinary proceeding against him, but he plans to appeal. It is regarding that the manager did not adhere the touchline ban enforced by UEFA during the 1-0 win over Udinese. Wenger : " Of course we will appeal because I don't know why the rules changed from what they told us before.

"I am completely surprised but we are open to any enquiry from UEFA. We have nothing to hide and I don't think we have done anything wrong. "

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rosicky: "Our passing must be quicker at home, it's time we show that we're serious about our home results! We used to play better football away from home because we would pass it quick because we were under pressure from the away fans, we must do that at home."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wenger : " Trust my judgement on signings, one day somebody else will make the decisions in my place and we will have to trust him.

I believe I have shown in my 15 years here I am capable of making the right decisions for the right players. In the last 15 years here you have seen more world class players here, or as many, as anywhere else in the world.

You will soon see that they are all top-quality players. We have not lost so many players. We have, of course, lost big players but number-wise we should be capable of doing well.

If we find quality we will add quality to our squad and we work VERY hard on it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arsene was also asked about if he has any hesitations about picking Nasri on Saturday and he firmly and quickly replied :

"Not at all, one thing I don't question is the commitment of Samir Nasri to this club.

Every day since he arrived here, and every day in pre-season, he has worked with a fantastic spirit in training

The fans will want Arsenal to play well and win the game, I think they do not make an individual case of each player in each position, they want good players and to win the football game.

I don't see what you can reproach Samir Nasri about. His attitude in training, everybody has witnessed that he has been fantastic from the first day of pre-season. "

I can also back that claim up as I watched training sessions and he is constantly laughing and playing with high spirit. Should he stay, he will still not gain the same amount of love before, he will need to earn it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arsene plans to counter Liverpool's Andy Carrol by playing far from the goal.
"Last time, he scored a header where he got the best of Fabianski, and Lukasz was a bit surprised by him but the surprise factor will not play any part tomorrow and we will play far from our goal this time. "

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the Arsenal insider which Johan Djourou hosts he explains that they were instructed to score and not concede, the 4 minute show is great, it really brings you closer to the players and goes into their heads. I will post what he says every time there is one.

Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:26 pm

I don't want to open an unnecessary thread Very Happy When Arsenal will be able to sign top players again? I'm talking about the stadion debt payment...
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:20 am

Are we the only team to have 3 red cards in the first 2 game of the season? this is the worst start of the season, as far as I remember.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:12 am

did anyone catch Gervinho at the stamford bridge ?

personally i dont think it's a big deal or anything with him being there, two of his countrymen play for chelsea. just thought it was sort of interesting
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:07 am

lenear1030 wrote:did anyone catch Gervinho at the stamford bridge ?

personally i dont think it's a big deal or anything with him being there, two of his countrymen play for chelsea. just thought it was sort of interesting

Not a big deal, the guy loves Arsenal. LOl tomorrow the media will come out and say Gervinho will leave for Chelsea soon.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:29 am

Urgh, I think I've given up on this season already T___TT.

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:15 am

No. Not me Beatrix. I understand that we have very good individuals in our team regarding attacking. However they're not seeing eye to eye. So quality isn't a issue, it's chemistry and understanding that's lacking. That comes with time. Quality is something you get in the transfer market. Chemistry is what you get with time. And that's what we're missing. I'm expecting after 7-10 games this season, we will see an improvement going forward.
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:34 am

I know our team's pretty good, but how can we be so understaffed we had to throw all these inexperienced guys in against Liverpool >>

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:52 am

Unlucky injuries. We have song, frimpong, gervinho suspended. Kos, Djorou, Walcott is not fit, Wilshere, Gibbs, all injured. It's tough dude.
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:10 am

And it's only the start of the season >>
We've had like three wins so far, including pre-season, I think?
And back before the Carling Cup Final, we had an amazing run .__.

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:14 am

Injuries can't really be helped, no, but suspensions are just stupid >>

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:41 pm

VERY interesting read

http://www.thefootballnetwork.net/main/s378/st170548.htm
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:53 pm

RealGunner wrote:VERY interesting read

I was going to make a thread on this, but I thought against it since no one can really prove what the guy says is actually true or not.

Even though most of that is probably just conjecture, it does actually make sense. You can sort of feel that not everything at the club is right. Some of the decisions have been baffling and the fact we've been in constant transition for a number of years now simply can't all be down to Wenger.

The guy who wrote this also said in the comments section that the reason why Wenger is insisting on big money signings is because he has absolutely zero faith in FFP and it's ability to level the playing field financially (UEFA not doing a thing about City's new sponsership being the main reason why) so he feels the need to act now and be left behind.

I'm basically giving the board to the end of the transfer window to get their act together. If they don't, then I'll join the chorus of "sack the board".

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:23 pm

RealGunner wrote:VERY interesting read

woww, when Wenger retires, I expect the best book ever from him
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamin Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:44 pm

i always had faith in arsene.
Jamin
Jamin
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

http://twitter.com/#!/J_Amin94

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:27 am

that was a very interesting read. So then by the looks of it we may sign no one else this summer? And what's gonna happen to the wages? The contracts of RVP and Vermaelen have to be sorted out quickly i think.
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:58 am

Here's something interesting; the 10/11 Premier League table had there been no refereeing mistakes.

If only.

http://www.sportingintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/PL-with-no-ref-errors-2010-11.jpg

EDIT: Strange how the table has magically disappeared. Neutral

-------

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=6885

Last edited by GoonerJay29 on Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content